Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest beeboo86

bashful: lol don't say that, you're making me feel guilty if what you've posted up far is not considered as contribution then I seriously don't know what can I say. and are you kidding me !??! Any guy who treats her as a fling and doesn't know how to treasure her is seriously going to turn me into some kind of psychotic murderer and hunt that bastard down regardless of who he is, and torture him to death !

^^ lol lol lol....that is so cute,  beeboo, haha. 

Seriously, I'm starting to doubt if one of you guys is Tatsuya Ueda.:lol:  Eun sung has definitely gave quite an impression on guys. I think that guy who asked why Han Hyo Joo made his heart flutter in the BL special episode just voiced out the very question that lingered on every guy's mind (or most if not all) after watching her in BL.

And I just wonder if the guy who wrote that question was able to sleep after watching her KISS that note.:lol:. Even if I'm a girl, I don't think I will be able to sleep if she kisses my notes haha.

And don't you think its sweeter that her brother confirmed how similar Han Hyo Joo is with Eun sung?

I really hope Tatsuya Ueda and Han Hyo Joo gets to meet each other. I wonder if Tatsuya will be able to sleep afterwards, haha. :lol:

Meanwhile here are some of her most recent pics.

Reading scripts and having fun while filming DY. I have almost the same specs like hers:w00t:

hhjscript2.jpg

hhjscript.jpg

Her hair grows really fast.

Guest oscarvxd

Han Hyo Joo does look cute with glasses on. I like her glasses look. She can easily change her look. I will personally murder and tear the guy who treats her as a fling limb by limb :angry: Anyone who is lucky enough to even be close to her, should treat her nicely and with respect :wub:

Guest beeboo86

OMG her nerd mode on !!!! love it, I've always like this kind of look lol. Hollywood has been a bad influence, they taught us a lot of bad stuffs, soooo I'm going to apply what's been show in the movie Law Abiding Citizen, the guy he first killed. Yeap, I think I'm going nuts lol.

kozuesan: what's so cute about it T_T somehow I find it depressing instead whichever you meant. and LOL if I'm Ueda, god knows what I'd be doing to try to get myself a chance to meet her, I'd do anything, pulling connections and etc just to get one step nearer. Heck, even if I have to sacrifice the group itself for it, I'd leave for Korea! I'm pretty sure he's earned quite a lot lol.

I want to save up for a trip to Korea, not just for her, but also because I want to explore. : )

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You guys crack me up so much!! LOL XD

Han Hyo Joo : “Kissing scene with man with mustache is my first time”.

Han Hyo Joo mentioned about kissing scene with Ji Jin Hee on the set of Dong Yi.

Han Hyo Joo started to talk about interesting thing for currently airing MBC drama “Dong Yi”, “It’s my first time to kiss with a mustache man , it was very ticklish. It made me laugh and caused many NG (not good scene). It will be cute and interesting scene. Please wait and expect.”

Han HyoJoo said with laugh “ I had thought the hugging scene at 28th episode was the most showy, but kiss scene again, I screamed when I received script.”

The two persons took kiss scene shot recently at MBC Ilsan studio. Ji Jin Hee who is play as King Sukjong say “ it was like mischief at first time, but later I should act as King Sukjong seriously” .

It was interesting experience as it was harmonious concept between Sukjong and Dong Yi.

The timing of they using same room was expected from the starting of airing. There were many guesses and disputes about the timing and method of their affairs.

Sukjong thinks that the life of palace is very stuffy to Dong Yi, so, he tries to go out from palace with Dong Yi and enjoy together with Youngdal and Hwang Joosik. Suddenly, heavy rain fall down and they have to enter some inn. Some awkward time passes by but the rain never want to stop. There, Dong Yi pour drinks to the glass of Sukjong. Her nervous attitude cause overflow and soak Sukjong’s hand. Dong Yi cute behavior makes Sukjong to do sudden kiss. Sukjong slowly approach to Dong Yi and Dong Yi close her eye. At that time, twilight gives us some clue to their next scene.

source: http://koreanvibe.com/han-hyo-joo-%E2%80%9Ckissing-scene-with-man-with-mustache-is-my-first-time%E2%80%9D#more-811

I NEED ENGLISH SUBS ASAPPPPPP D8

Mnet Wide VIP: Following KAT-TUN in Seoul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhACxPEysUM

Ueda talks about Hyo Joo starting at 3:57! I love that his fellow members Koki and Nakamaru placed the microphones right in front of his face :lol: It's like they're teasing him because he's such a fanboy of Hyo Joo's XD haha

I NEED SUBS T_T

edit: Video of the press conference where Ueda brings up Hyo Joo for the nth time lol :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAplv_rJ490

It's at 2:05.

Guest beeboo86

Looks like we're serving as laughing stock here lol.

Oh btw oscarxvd, I'd agree with the way you categorize them, similar like mine, why do we both have so many similarities lol. My definition of pretty and beautiful is totally the same and it's very easy to apply! Ladies like hmm..... uhhh Megan Fox(I hate her btw, but I know many guys have the hots for her), and most of the korean idol girl groups, etc they're in the pretty group, which I've never liked, summary, they're just the looks of sexy and hot bodies, that's all, make those guys with too much hormones go wild. Where as beautiful in short, decent looking, polite, elegant, and etc, in the beautiful group, you get...... HAN HYO JOO, well she's not really, but her smiles triumphs all, ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, others are no longer worth mentioning lol.

Guest oscarvxd

Most of my guy friends like Megan Fox(>.>). They just like just the looks of sexy and hot bodies. Han Hyo Joo is much more poise and elegant. It is such a rare find. It is also rare to see a smile as stunning as Han Hyo Joo's. I fell for her instantly because of her nice and sweet smile. I am glad she does not depend on sex appeal to be known, all she need is her smile :D

You guys are as refreshing as Hyo Joo is! :D It's nice to know that not every male on Earth likes Megan Fox, and instead, like women who have more than just an attractive physical appearance to share to the world! I know a lot of guys who are still immature and go crazy over the sexy girls who flaunt their half-naked bodies shamelessly, but they go "pass" on genuinely beautiful women that even other women respect and idolize (Hyo Joo's one of these types! :D). There's nothing wrong with being proud of your body and showing it off, but... there's class and then there's... trash :X Additionally, it objectifies women :\

But I definitely have to agree that Hyo Joo's smile is, without a doubt, her best attributes (second is her face and third her legs XD). She has the perfect smile and it always, ALWAYS looks so genuinely real and not forced and fake.

Also, I'm sorry if I'm not making any sense right now... I haven't slept these past 2-3 days so I'm kind of incoherent right now haha.. >.>

Lotte Card

viewimage-6.jpg

Guest beeboo86

oscarxvd: well not all my friends like Fox, but it's just an example cause I know lotsa guys like her body, e.g my housemate and I don't mean to offend any of the Megan Fox fans out there reading this that could stumble upon this thread because of god knows what reason. I also don't understand how can people idolize girls like those japanese bikini idols or whatever when all they do is just pose in front of the camera exposing 85% of their bodies, it just confuzzles me(a new word I've learned from a claymation movie which means confused and puzzled at the same time lol) :crazy:

bashful: Hahaha yes exactly! Her smiles are just unbeatable, yet one of my friends actually dared to tell me "typical smile of a girl", I was fuming with fire when I saw what he said in the chat room, omg I almost puked blood all over the screen because I have seriously not come across smiles like hers yet, it's absolutely bright, cheerful and cheering, and most of all genuine and sincere. I can't find it anywhere else, seriously. But of course, I just let it slip, too lazy to argue over this matter when they're just too blind to be claiming me blind and gay. All I can say is, we need more Han Hyo Joo in this world, why is there only one to drive us nuts T_T they should start cloning her.

I've never really cared nor paid notice to her legs lol, only whatever shoes and watches she's been wearing(that's because I'm a huge watch and shoe freak be it for male/female, I just love them, sometimes the shoes I chose to buy ended up being for female and it makes me mad that I'm a male), her face sometimes it's very good looking sometimes average that's what I felt, and I love her eyes too, it's as if her eyes could speak / pierce through you! Normally I hate girls with big eyes cause they freak me out when it's too big, kinda makes me think of them as aliens, but not hers, maybe it's because of her eyebags lol, I don't know, I'm confused, I don't knowwwwwwwwwww omgggggggg !!!

Just watched episode 31...... just oooooooooooomg...... just thinking that this drama would go on for another 9 weeks makes me happy because I get to watch her work and smiles but also wears me off zzzzzz......

beeboo, I think I know what you mean about Dong Yi wearing you off. I get that feeling too. I'm always happy when it's monday night cause I get to watch it but then on a wednesday my anxiety for the next episode starts attacking that sometimes I feel tired from waiting. Lolz, haha.

And I have to make a correction. You are not meant to be a laughingstock but you guys (yes all the guys here, lolz) are bundles of joy. :lol: You always make me LOL and it's good cause you are like Han hyo Joo. You bring a smile to my heart. lolz:lol:. I hope this sounds better than a laughingstock.:lol:

And KATTUN definitely needs to meet Han Hyo Joo. Tatsuya Ueda would really love that. And yeah, I find it cute, too that the other members seem to find it cute and they just shove the mic when it was Ueda's turn to answer because they already know what he's gonna say and I think they talked about it after he gave his answer and one of them even mentioned "Go Eunsung":lol:. I think they also find it cute that Tatsuya's so into Han Hyo Joo:lol:.

I would love to know what they said about her, too. I hope somebody subs this.

beeboo: Haha, sorry I didn't say this earlier but you guys are definitely not a laughing stock! Your guys replies just made me smile because it's so cute and makes me happy that Hyo Joo has male fans that respect her like you guys do :D

LOL I'm sure they'll invent human cloning soon :P Hmms, your friend must see a lot of beautiful women to deem Hyo Joo's smile as "average!" Her smile is just simply so amazing, I don't know how anyone couldn't like it! It's so perfectly perfect *_* I wish I had her smile, I'd be smiling all the time like Hyo Joo too if I did haha

Haha, it sounds like you have a bit of a shoe fetish XD Where are you from again? But I can't believe you've never noticed her legs, especially when she wears a mini dress *drools. LOL I swear I'm not a lesbian :D And I don't think Hyo Joo's eyes are all that big..? Lol, They're average size to me o_o I consider big eyes like those of Goo Hye Sun and Han Ga In haha. Their eyes are hugeeeeeee XD

I find Hyo Joo beautiful all the time ^^ I can see how her face can come off as plain, but I really adore her face because it's so naturally pretty all the time lol.

kozuesan: I'm so dying to have Ueda and Hyo Joo meet omgsh T_T This whole thing he has for her has totally converted me into a KAT-TUN fan now LOL. I've been on a KAT-TUN tangent this entire week :lol: It's so bad especially when I have midterms! I shouldn't be Googling to see if there are any new updates on Ueda/Hyo Joo when I should be studying lmfao T_T

I adore that the other members just shoved the mics right in front of his face! LOL It's so cute because like you said, it's like they already know whose name he's going to bring up :lol: From what little I know of Korean, I think I have a general idea of what's being said....

Ueda starts off saying that he became a big fan of Hyo Joo's after watching BL, then the interviewer says something I can't understand >< and then, he talks about how he thinks she's pretty and says that she has a good heart, then Taguichi interrupts him saying something like that's Go Eun Sung you're describing. And then Ueda and Nakamaru shush him haha. He also says she's amazing hahaa

DO NOT QUOTE ME ON THIS BECAUSE I'M NOT EVEN SURE OF IT LOL

So I guess Ueda really loved Eun Sung as a character! He needs to know that Hyo Joo and Eun Sung are practically the same! Even her brother and past directors have said it! LOL

*is desperate for them to meet.

Guest oscarvxd

I like how Han Hyo Joo's eye look. It is as if it can convey her emotions to you.I have never really gotten myself into the whole Ueda/Hyo Joo news until bashful posted videos of him. I found it nice of him to mention Han Hyo Joo in almost every article or press conference or interview of KAT-TUN.

beeboo86: I could understand how you would have felt when your friend said "typical smile of a girl". I too would feel some sort of anger toward that said person. However, it is never nice to argue over things like this. Just know that he is missing out on something great. BTW, how old are you and where are you from?

kozuesan: Watching Dong Yi wears you off too?? The anxiety of waiting for a new episode or spoilers pics always tire me out :D The urge about finding out all news relating to Dong Yi is just too hard to bear.

bashful: I agree. Han Hyo Joo looks beautiful all the time. Eventhough she may dress plainly or with minimal make up, she can still look fantastic. Her smile just shines through. BTW, thank you for all the videos and articles eventhough you are busy with studying and your mid terms. I am sure you can ace it with no problems. Good luck with it.

I need to get used to writing longer replies. All my post thus far has been kinda... short.

Cindy, I am practically on the same boat as you. I need (I mean, MUST) to study since my exam is coming up but I can't seem to get off the internet. I wish I can give you red ginseng as well since you haven't slept for days.

Lolz. If Ueda gets the chance to meet Hyo joo, I think he'll start to question if he is talking to Eun Sung or Hyo Joo :lol: because, yup, lots of people, say that they are similar. And BTS videos of BL are supporting evidences to those claims, haha:lol:.

Okay I really need to analyze my lecture:( now instead of Han Hyo Joo/Dong Yi.:lol:

As for han Hyo Joo's eyes....the last scene of episode 32 particularly attracted my attention. During the talk between Dong Yi vs Jang Heebin (she's not fit to be called a queen, lolz) DY was pleading for the queen to release her palace maids but the queen was firm about her decision and in turn was sarcastic about whether Dong Yi would bargain her life in exchange of the release of her palace maids. At that point Han Hyo Joo's eyes was a mixture of surprise and fear but as the moment passes by, just by looking at her eyes, you could tell that she already knew this is the only way, and instead of having fear, she looked at the queen again with a firm determination in them, with her eyes, fearless and resolute. She looked fragile, but she is definitely determined. That was a great acting for me.

Lolz, come to think of it, I hardly talk about Han Hyo Joo's acting. But I just have to give props to her acting once in a while. She has really enhanced her acting style. I'm just glad it's heading that way. And her comic timing is really good. Their tavern scene was really funny:lol:

edit:

oscavxd, its okay about not having loner replies. And yep, the waiting is an agony, especially now since I think Dong Yi's gonna have a baby soon and I agree with some peeps at the DOng Yi thread that, the baby is going to die (Choi Sukbin's first born did die in real life) soon and that it's the Jang sibling's doing.

As for Han Hyo Joo, to me she is at her most beautiful in her candid photos. And yep, she has one, if not THE, most beautiful smile in the world, for me.:wub:

oscar: Haha, I'm not surprised you weren't that interested about the Ueda/Hyo Joo thing. I noticed mostly all the girls in here were happy to hear about it, but you guys rarely commented on it :lol:

But indeed, I love that he's brought her up in numerous interviews and videos! I hope he isn't just saying it for the publicity though >< lol

Yeah, I like Hyo Joo's simplicity in terms of her face and her style. It makes her come off as being beautifully effortless lol. It makes me appreciate her natural beauty more, that's for sure though :) And it's no problem! Posting in here and looking for anything related to Hyo Joo is what kept me sane during my studying :lol:

And you don't have to extend your replies :) Don't force yourself! haha

kozuesan: GET OFF OF SOOMPI AND STUDY GIRL ! LOL Thankfully, I took my midterms today so I'm done for now :D *phew.

And haha, I totally need red giseng for my eyebags :P They're so monstrous right now! And not sleeping at all has made me break out T_T I wonder how Hyo Joo does it when she's filming Dong Yi D:

And I was setting up an imaginary scenario in my mind of when Ueda and Hyo Joo meet. Then I realized... He doesn't understand Korean, and she can't speak Japanese that well LOL. So language barrier there XD haha

Ohh, that scene you described sounds so tense! :o Makes me want to go Youtube it and watch just for that scene alone :lol: And wow, if Dong Yi decide to follow that storyline of Dong Yi losing her firstborn, then... what a depressing episode that'll make :\ But it'll be a great opportunity for Hyo Joo to show off her acting capabilities too.. >.>

I hope after Dong Yi ends, Hyo Joo will take some rest (while participating in CFs, magazines, etc. because I'm sure we'll all go a bit crazy if there won't be any updates on Hyo Joo for a long period of time :lol: I know I will! haha), and then decides to participate in a romantic-comedy drama/film. I'd like to see her in one of those :)

Guest wangdang

One of the behind-the-scenes videos had her walking around in her consort/lady outfit for the first time and there was a dude following beside her with an umbrella to cover her; I wouldn't mind being that dude. :D

Like the other males here, I'd prefer Han Hyo Joo's graceful appearance and demeanor over someone such as, say, Megan Fox. Without a doubt.

Guest beeboo86

Omg, suddenly there's just too much texts to read lolololol. I woke up and there's a wall of texts here!

bashful: and kozuesan too, lol I was just joking about the laughing stock thingy. Yes I have major watch and shoes fetish, and on women's clothing too(yes I think I've gone bonkers, most of the time when I look at them I'd imagine "hmm.... this would look good on Han Hyo Joo definitely!" and those are those winter clothing and etc, none of them are exposing). Well, to say that I've never noticed her pair of legs would be lying because sometimes those full shot pictures just show that her legs are longer than her upper body and she's wearing skirt or maybe an even shorter skirt, I just chose to ignore it, because I'm the type of weirdo that dislikes girls that wear short pants/skirts revealing lots of thighs. I'd prefer the skirt or pants at least 2-4 inch above the knee, that's as much I can take it, anymore higher I just don't like it. So yea, right after the shoes, I just skip the legs and to her facial expression in the picture. Oh and I'm from Penang(State), Malaysia(needless to say lol), currently studying in Melbourne.

Yes I have to agree eyes like the 2 girls you mentioned are really big, bigger than HHJ's, I guess that's why I didn't get freaked out by hers, but sometimes when she's surprised her eyes can really open up lol.(forgive me for shortening it to HHJ cause it's too long I got so lazy to type although I'd like to type it in the proper way as if referring God as Him) And yes lol the natural beauty, and I hate it when my friends would say "you know all koreans are plastic right?", OMG THAT PISSES ME OFF SO BADLY, grrrhhh I feel like ripping my friends to shreds even though they're my so called best friends T_T

Well other than the fact that I love her smiles, I can't ignore the fact that I love her personality at all, and friends have been saying she's got no body(something like her chest is not all that big and etc), I DON'T CARE THAT'S NOT WHAT MATTERS!!! Geeeez..... and every single time I'd fight back with, "I don't care, so what if she's got no nice hot body? I like it the way she is now, she's fine! In fact, I love her even more because she doesn't have hot body like Fox and others, and what's inside's more important. Period."

I love her candid pictures the most, more than photoshoots!

oscarxvd: I'm from Penang larrrrr(just incase others read this, the "larr" is just a slang in our country lol), you heartless wan, I mentioned before already!!!! and am 24 years old this year. Yes I'd agree that sometimes we need to argue with them to make them realize what they're missing out, but I've been trying to do that for almost like 1 year and 7 months? And every single time it makes me feel like I will drop dead from my chair of heart attack! and I'd say, selfishly, I don't want to share her with those filthy minded friends of mine, god knows what they're going to think/imagine/fantasize of her! Just the thought of it disgusts and fumes me off! I remember telling my housemate about her last year, first he said "pffft not pretty!" and he's the type that likes Fox, this year after the summer break, I saw him watching a youtube video, it was one of HHJ's photoshoot at the skatepark for Vogue Teen I think? THEN HE WAS GOING "PHEWIIITTT I DIDN'T KNOW SHE CAN BE SO HOT AND SEXY, WAHHHHHH NOT BAD NOT BAD" and continues to stream others. Omg instantly I was regretting the fact that I mentioned her to him!!!! So from now on, NO, I will not share about her to other guys unless I've made sure what kind of guy he is!

Them shoving the mic to Ueda is completely understandable lol, I know my friends would do that too to tease me and in a way like "oh shut it we all know how much you love her, enough to drive you nuts, you don't have to announce so many times to the world". Oh and actually bashful, I do catch up on Ueda's news, it's not that I'm not interested in it, in fact I'm very interested in it causeeeeeeeeeee...... yea being a ridiculous fan boy worries of what kind of man is nearing HHJ and there's nothing fan boys can do about it so just have to sit tight and watch the show tears.gif . Obviously I'd like a nice guy to approach her and give her all the happiness she can get and emit her super smile to all her fans with her happiness! Oh boy, I'm already envious and jealous of the guy who gets to date her/marry her even though it hasn't even happened yet. *turning into green eyed monster* tears.gif

Sorry for the long wall of texts I wrote after complaining what I've read from you all lol. Oh and oscar, don't worry about not writing a lot, I'm just expressing what I've felt thus far cause I've got no one who understands these to share with, and I'm afraid my long post would end up as annoying for being too long lol.

Guest oscarvxd

Sorry that I didn't take notice the first time I asked beeboo86 :unsure: I am not heartless wan :( Must be nice to study outstation :)(I am trying to shed the slang even irl when I am talking to my friends. Using it for 10 years, it is pretty hard to shed it from your speech, easier in written form though)

In some ways, I am very much like you. I am scared to introduce Han Hyo Joo to my friends as most of them are kinda filthy minded. Most of them can't really compose themselves. What I am scared of is, what you just stated. You are right Han Hyo Joo is just fine as she is. I like the way she is now.

When I am looking at a picture, I like to look at her facial expression then look to her clothing. I am fine with revealing clothing ONCE in a while, but not in every single picture. I agree most of her candid pictures are some of her best pictures. I like the picture that kozuesan posted of her with the glasses. She just looks so adorable.

LOL, after seeing what you typed, I also felt kinda envious and jealous of the guy that is gonna date/marry her eventhough it haven't even happen yet. Actually I felt kinda envious of Ueda, getting the chance to voice out his opinions of Han Hyo Joo.

I like long replies. It is always nice to see what other Han Hyo Joo fans are thinking and to read their opinions.

BTS of the kissing scene in episode 32. The director was asking her to be more sexy and she is having a hard time fulfilling the director's wish :lol:. As per Jackie's small translation (dramatomy), Han Hyo Joo finds Being sexy while saying Chonaaaa! a tall order:lol: :lol:.

kissingng.jpg

http://v.youku.com/v...g4MzMwMzgw.html

I just love it when she does the kind of expression she has at 2:46. It's soooo cute, hahaha. And I've seen her do this before.