Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Ueda Tatsuya mentions wanting to meet Hyo Joo again in an interview held by 10Asia! lmao

source: http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=news13&a_id=2010070608005030132

Guest beeboo86

kozuesan: haha... what her brother said about her was quite visible to see from her acting and the videos when they're on set, you can see what kind of person she is, sometimes(maybe this sounds a bit exaggerating but) i feel that some actors/actresses, after watching them act you don't really know what kind of person he/she is, as for her, you can still see it clearly, and I find the most obvious part is her sincerity and brightness that has never changed in her acting.

Hmm my mom likes saeguk dramas too, it's just that she never really put much attention into the acting, it's the story that attracts her instead. It's only when me and my sister both argues then we ask for her opinion then she'd give her opinion and most of the time they're not helpful cause it'll be answers like "hmm I guess she's ok....", "oh she's ok, not bad, not bad". For everyone that we commented on excluding Han Hyo Joo cause I haven't been back to my hometown to talk to her about it yet, all her answers were like that lol. As for my brother, the first thing that came out from his mouth when he heard about me liking Han Hyo Joo was "since when you started to get interested in girls? I've never heard of you talking about girls before at all." T_T

Guest oscarvxd

^My mom asked me a similar question too. She asked when I was interested in girls because she rarely heard me say anything about girls T_T. The spoiler pic for episode 32 is so... OMG :o

Han Hyo Joo seems like such a fun and bubbly person on set.

kozuesan: Actually I could barely wait at episode 26 but I might as well avoid some spoilers and "collect" more episodes to have a marathon. Since Jewel in the Palace(Dae Jang Geum)is a long sageuk drama, I can hold out for 1 or 2 weeks worth of Dong Yi episodes and then marathon from episode 26 onwards. Dae Jang Geum is such a nice drama.

beeboo, haha, I o can imagine the surprise in your brother's face when you tell him about Hyo Joo. The gif I have at the right side below was from one of the bts videos of BL. She was being interviewed and all of a sudden she got this brush and place it on top of her head. Lolz, talk about randomnesslaugh.gif.

with regards to her acting, well, I actually became active a bit in soompi because after watching Iljimae, I wanted to spazz about her. I agree with you, I felt her sincerity towards the character she plays that when you watch her, she just makes the character come alive. And the other part which I like about her being an actor is that she is a giving actor. With giving, I mean that when a certain scene requires for the limelight to be shed to another character, she gives in.

oscarvxd, jewel in the palace is, in my book, one of the best saeguk dramas ever made. wub.gif

Lolz, I love it when you guys talk about Han Hyo Joolaugh.gif

Episode 32 is really, really goood! Han Hyo Joo and Ji Jin Hee delivered that ending scene so well. Hyo Joo's tears just kept on flowing. Look at the BTS pictures of that scene, her eyes looked so puffy from crying. And the background was just oh so wonderful. Wonderful, wonderful scenery.

Guest beeboo86

kozuesan: mmmhmmm mmmhmmm completely agree with what you said. Well because we talked bout it online so I didn't get to see his expression lol, it'd probably the expression of "HUH !?!? Is this some kind of prank!?".

I just don't understand why in most of the guys' mind that the girl must be hot/sexy/pretty or whatever. Today when I was in a chat room with my friends, one of them linked a site of Estee Lauder's model audition and it calls for votes. So they asked which one I'd prefer, naturally my answer was "none of them" hence instantly I was trashed by comments like "he doesn't like girls, he likes guys", "you've got no taste". LOLOL. Oh well I'm fine with that since how I judge a girl's appearance is completely different with all the guys that I've come to know, they'll never understand. = )

EDIT: Oh btw, just to show you guys why I got trashed, I think you all would be able to understand me lol. http://www.esteelaudermodelsearch.com.my/semifinalists/penang/cata/

^^ I also have some guy friends who likes girls like that but when I ask them what their marrying type kind of girl i, they give a different answer. And I ask them to explain...and they explain with a smile....laugh.gif

Here's one scene from episode 32 and I thought I want to share it with you guys. She looks pretty doesn't she?

dykiss.jpg

Guest dayiih

Oohhh my! someone seems to have a serious but serious crush on HHJ :wub: !!! How many times is it that Ueda mentions her again?? Hehe, he's so cute. I really really hope that he gets his wish granted though. It would be really nice to see them meeting :w00t:

beeboo86: lol at your friends. I saw the pictures and I'm sorry, but those girls cannot be compared to HHJ at all!!! So, don't worry you made the right decision by saying none of them haha.

Ahh, I really want to see DongYi. I'm stuck at ep 27 but I can't see it because my computer doesn't have audio. :( Does anybody know how to fix this? ^_^

Edit: Yeeess, she looks really pretty!! *sighs* our girl is a married woman now...lol

Guest oscarvxd

dayiih, did you try googling about the audio problem? It might be problems with the audio manager.

Sigh at all my guy friends, they too only like girls that are hot/sexy/pretty. It seems like I potray a gay guy in school because I like none of the girls they like :( You are right beeboo86, they will never understand.

beebo86 haha, no doubt those esteelaude girls are good looking. but theres a difference between those girls where we go "dannngggg shes smokin'" and just forget it. and girls like han hyo joo who you just cant get off your mind.

Guest beeboo86

dayiih: EXACTLY !!!

oscarxvd: and this makes me wonder why is there only a girl like han hyo joo, everyone likes those girls with looks that make those lustful guys go nuts, it's like she's top of everyone LOL. I mean I hardly see girls with that kind of smile, well recently I've met a waitress that a bit similar like her I'd say, nice, friendly, bright smile and beautiful. So it made me wonder if she's actually really friendly in nature or it's just because of work, and unconsciously I'm already comparing her with han hyo joo, so I tried to get to know her out of curiosity just to get to know more about her, and my new friends all labeled me "you have issues, people hit on girls because they like them and want to do something with them(become couple and you know what, what guys always think about :crazy:) , you, you're just, we don't know what's wrong with you." Every single time I have to hear their lectures be it from a guy or girl "you should fool around more often bla bla bla". It's disgusting.

817: NOEEEESSSS how could you say they're good looking !??! they're not !!! not not not not!! lol. To be honest with you, not much girls make me go "dang she's smoking" cause I've always paid attention on the shoes people are wearing and not faces, when I walk, I look downwards. When my friends say "waaaaaaaaaahhhh hot chick(btw I hate people using chick on girls, sounds degrading)." I seldom look towards that direction, even if I do I just reply with a "I see I see, now I know what you like"

And I think I can proudly say that Han Hyo Joo is my first ever actress idol, never had one at all until I saw her. LOL

Ok off to work. Bubye!

Guest oscarvxd

I agree that using hot chick to refer to a woman sounds degrading. Normally, I would use pretty/beautiful woman/girl. My friends tease me all the time when they refer to any female person. Saying that, I should do this or be like that. Headache-inducing if you ask me.

Talk about coincidences, Han Hyo Joo is also my first actress idol. Never had I seen such a wonderful human being with a equally wonderful smile and personality.

A quick update while I study for my midterms :lol:

In a recent poll conducted on maxmovie.com, 2182 netizens were asked which celebrities they would like to go on vacation with and Hyo Joo and So Ji Sub were voted #1! :)

Hyo Joo garnered 960 votes (45.3%) and the netizens that voted of her chose her because they think she's cute, cheerful, and that she gives off a feeling that's similar to relaxing with friends :)

Now.. Hyo Joo and So Ji Sub should go vacationing TOGETHER ;D I'm sure she'd be more than happy to agree on that haha.

Guest oscarvxd

I think most of us here would be delighted to be able to go on a vacation with Han Hyo Joo :D Imagine the glee and joy of being able to travel with none other than our beloved Han Hyo Joo :wub:

About Hyo Joo’s characters in her dramas………Personally I think Hyo Joo did a great job in Brilliant Legacy……She can make Eun Sung so a life and captured the audiences heart……..including me off course……who become her fan because of BL…….I’m so in love with Eun Sung…….she is cheerful person even though so many difficulties in her life..

Actually not only Eun sung her character that I like……..I love all her character in her dramas………..I know I’m little biased………...... :lol:

Here's gif Of Dong Yi ep 31.......one of my fave scenes..... :D

104ezwn.gif

2a2q1hjpg.gif

307oxswjpg.gif

30kslltjpg.gif

29cngj7jpg.gif

261etqvjpg.gif

153m9l0jpg.gif

30kujdjjpg.gif

33uy1wljpg.gif

5yye5ejpg.gif

v4qgt0jpg.gif

28je8esjpg.gif

5vr8sxjpg.gif

5ppuggjpg.gif

104f710jpg.gif

BTS Video of Dong Yi ep 31.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTg3NTIyMTAw.html

Cindy, wow, HAn Hyo Joo and So Ji Sub as top choices to go on a vacation with. I agree, Hyo Joo would love that.laugh.gif

Awwww, I love how you guys refer to women. Its refreshing to know there are guys like you. Han Hyo Joo is lucky. She's got guy fans who respects her as a woman. wub.gif

Fujiwara, the scene where King Sukjong visited Dong Yi and they kinda whisper to each other because Dong Yi thought there was a confusionlaugh.gif  since everyone's calling her mamanim is one of my favorites in that episode. Lolz. Dong Yi didn't know what hit her in episode 31.laugh.gif

And in episode 32, articles said that while shooting the kissing scene, they had a lot of NGs because Hyo Joo got tickled by the beard. She said it was the first time that a bearded man kissed her. Lolzlaugh.gif

Guest beeboo86

Somehow..... I just don't want to watch 31 yet, I don't want to watch without sub, I'm holding in my urge to watch it omg, it feels like having ants biting sugar off your wounds. : (

Another quick update while I'm studying for my midterms :lol:

English translated interview with KAT-TUN and 10Asia.

10: Is there a particular movie or drama that you remember?

Kamenashi: Dramas such as "IRIS" and "Couple and Trouble."

Tanaka: I had more opportunities to watch movies. "A Moment to Remember" left an impression on me. I've also watched "Stairway to Heaven" and "Shining Inheritance."

Tatsuya Ueda: I fell in love with Han Hyo-joo after watching "Shining Inheritance" so I really want to meet her. (laugh)

10: Korean actors sometimes appear in Japanese dramas. Is there a particular role you would like to try playing if you got to appear in a drama or movie made in Korea?

Ueda: I would be happy with just even getting a role but I guess it would be better doing a drama where I have a female actress to work with rather than one with just men.

source: http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2010070715282021476

It'd be so cool to see Ueda and Hyo Joo in a drama together! LOL XD He had the same effects of many other men who watched BL and fell in love with Hyo Joo :P

And gosh, I love reading your guys' comments in here! They're so interesting and entertaining haha! I wish I had more time to contribute to your topics :D But I totally agree on Hyo Joo being the type of girl you'd want to settle down with. She's more than just a "fling" kind of girl :)