Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest dayiih

Awww, I wanna see that interview soo bad!!!

And lol at the guys trying to touch HJJ's hand although she's inside the bus and they're out loooll

I would probably do the same thing anyway, only that I would try to break in through the window:rolleyes:

P.S.: Does anybody know where I can get HJJ avatars so that I can put it as my display pic? Pleaseeee

Hi everyone!! I'm so sorry for going MIA on you guys for so long ><

I lost track of time and never brought myself to reply in this thread *sighs. lol.

Anyways, I'm back (for now >.<) so hello to all the newcomers and oldcomers? :P

Big thank you to fujiwara no sai for always updating this thread with new photos and news ^^

In the MBC Section TV segment, Hyo Joo says that not many people recognize her when she's out shopping and going to the movie theaters :P She says that a lot of people will say she strongly resembles Han Hyo Joo, but they don't know it's actually her! XD lol That could be a good and a bad thing for Hyo Joo :) She can go out and be a regular person without being bombarded by stalker fans!

Guest yeezer

This is more like it, current pics from Dong Yi. Just checking out HHJ and JJH's thread today cuz I'm sooooo loving Dong Yi right now lol. Despite their age difference, the King and Dong Yi made a cute couple. Looking forward to the rest of Dong Yi. :)

Yay! Cindy, glad to know your ninja days are over :lol: . lolz, just joking. It feels good to see you in this thread. :D

And a big big thank you too, to fujiwara for all the recent pictures of Hyo joo. That baby is sooo lucky. I love the picture of Hyo joo were she was looking into the camera and a part of her face is hidden behind the camera.

dayiih, lolz, I think Hyo joo will be shocked to see you breaking in through the bus window :lol:

yeezer, welcome! Yay, another Dong Yi lover. :D I am one, too. And I agree with you. I love the not-so-conventional King's adventures with Dong Yi. Please feel free to visit here often.

Guest blackvelvetfever

Hyo Joo’s greeting on Lee Jun Ki birthday.. :)

He's so cute <3 Hahaha, he was waving to the screen!

I guess she was in the midst of filming Dong Yi when she did this message :lol:

Thanks for all the pics. She's so gorgeous and thin! Oh the envy xD

And yay Dong Yi and Chun Soo are finally reunited! :D

Gif of Dong Yi ep.8…

dongyi_chunsu100421133404chachunsu0.gif

cr : as labeled

Gif from MBC section TV .

54955816201005081410211949532189167.gif

54955816201005081410211949532189-1.gif

cr : DC

I think this link haven’t been post yet.

Hyo Joo had been interviewed when she was filming Yoplait Yogurt CF.

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/e8a1lng1YZ8/

the screencaps..

54955816201004191835564315965415814.jpg

Yoplait Yogurt Filming (10)

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/gd0FY4tM1kw/

Viki summer Photoshoot.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTcxNzE3MDA0.html

I'm loving her close friendship with Ji Jin Hee and Bae Soo Bin! ^^

She always gets along so well with her costars :o Her bangs are pretty long now hm? Glad that she's finally has to let her hair grow out for Dong Yi hehe ;D

I hope she films a CF for Lotte Card D: And I love the hanbok Hyo Joo is wearing in the BTS pictures of the new episode. The fancy one :D

Thanks again fujiwara no sai for updating as always <3

Guest theresia_warner

I wanna say thanks you to all updates.

I love Hyo Joo since I watched Spring Waltz.

She's so cute.

Now, I am watching Dong Yi.

Love her and the king.

They so match each other. :D

Guest verro

Welcome in this thread theresia! :D yeah I like her too she is so pretty, elegant, charming & cute! haha....love her very much. and I love her fans too, you are welcoming here :)

She has a good acting thumbs up for her! Go DY! I think there will be more rating :D

I love HJ in DY she is funny lol

Cindy...long time not to see you hhe...

Thanks to Fujiwara....as always you keep updated of Hyo Joo's picts hehe....wow a lot of her pictures I found here! big Thanks!

Guest theresia_warner

thanks Vero.

Very kind of you. :D

I agree, she's so pretty and has sweetest smile.

Love her acting too.

Dong Yi character is suit for her.

Like seeing her wearing hanbok, gorgeous.

yeah..................She's so sociable......can get along with anybody.... :)

I just watched Dong Yi ep.15..................can't wait for the subbed............I keep watched it especially when Sukjong teased her.......so funny........... :lol:

and I'm happy the rating getting rise.....I hope keep rising and rising....hehe

Vero and Theresia........I wish that you come here often......Lets together talk about Hyo Joo.... :)

Guest pray4plauges

Oh Han Hyo Joo

heheh You Really Cute And Pretty

i Hope your career hope so long

god bless you