Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest dayiih

Oh thanks for the link fujiwara no sai! you're soo nice girl. :D

Cool, you're from Indonesia! I'm from Guatemala, but I live in the US..am I the only hispanic one here? :o

edward, lolz...you have a lot of photos with hyojoo with you're face hidden. :lol:

I envy those fans from the samsung event. They got to see our 4D girl in action. I think I won't be able to resist smiling or laughing with her around :lol: . She looks so lovely in those photos.

dayiih, I believe you're the first hispanic I've met in this thread. I'm a filipino. :D Cool, wer'e from different countries.

Guest dayiih

Hi kozuesan! Ooohh, so I am the only one. I feel so special hehe :D

I guess this thread is like a melting pot, huh?

Don't they speak spanish in the Philippines??? Do you?

Oh, on the pics of the event it seems like HJJ's hair is growing.. she can finally do a pony tail!

Aww, and I love that gif... they look really cute..I noticed that the king really likes to hold her hand a lot.... :rolleyes::D

Awww... Dong Yi has finally reunited with Chunsoo...twas bittersweet for me. I like how Hyo joo cried in that scene. It was heartfelt. I noticed she usually has best crying scenes when she cries in silence or when she is alone. I have to admit, her crying scene in Brilliant legacy when her dad "died" was not her best crying scene in the drama and that scene required her to really cry out loud. (for me her best crying scene in that drama was during the hwansung date when she was trying so hard not to cry in front of Hwan but instead have to look happy ANd that scene where she was going home after she broke Hwan's heart by returning th necklace :( ).

But the scene where she met Chunsoo, I somehow understood how she felt and felt what she felt, too. Good job Hyojoo.

Thanks for the pictures. I think that lucky male specie with a bike on his shirt was also the one who interviewed her in one of the interviews for Dong yi. He wore an outfit similar to Dong yi's. :lol:

Hyojoo's hair seems to be in an awkward length, not too long, not too short. I think she wants to grow it longer. B) I love her skin right now. It looks so fresh and so smooth. She looks really pretty especially in that close up picture of her holding a camera while looking at her left, and the close up picture of her after that.

Dayii, I think there's one dialect here which is a bit similar with spanish but I do not know how. :( But there are people in here who knows how to speak fluent spanish.

Guest situsariwetan

So many news and Dong Yi pics today on Korean website........Look like today.....All Dong Yi casts were shooting in front of the reporters....... :rolleyes:

Fujiwara,

Congrats, you are great,

I have not seen the research for the Dong Yi last news .

Keep posting ..... B)

Guest situsariwetan

Situsariwetan...........I found the news here's........http://news.nate.com/view/20100506n21481

Thank so much Fujiwara. :)

Guest dayiih

Hyo Joo looks soo pretty in that hanbok! She looks really elegant and gorgeous :D

kozuesan Oh,,,, that's pretty interesting! It seems like they're really diversed in the Philippines, huh?

Why is this thread so quiet today??? Wake up people, wake up!!! :D

Guest situsariwetan

Hyo Joo looks soo pretty in that hanbok! She looks really elegant and gorgeous :D

kozuesan Oh,,,, that's pretty interesting! It seems like they're really diversed in the Philippines, huh?

Why is this thread so quiet today??? Wake up people, wake up!!! :D

Dayiih...

I already wake up girl B)

You can go to the link

http://dramatomy.com/2010/05/dong-yi-summary-13/

for detail description, background history, really interesting...

Guest dayiih

situsariwetan hii!!! lol it seems you're the only one awake.. and me since I basically live in this thread! I guess where everyone is right now is time to be sleeping..... :D

Ah, thanks for the link! I was crazily waiting for at least a summary, since the subs aren't out yet. Gracias!