Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Situsariwetan……hai..........kabar baik... :D

Saya tinggal di Jakarta…..biasanya sih DL dr torrent….mmg agak lama…sekitar 4-5 jam…….700 MB…...

trs br nunggu sub dr WITH S2.... :)

Saya gak punya link yg lbh kcl………..sorry…. :(

Kozuesan……….thanks for the link…. :)

Anyway....Dong Yi pics………..Maybe this scenes for Dong Yi episode 13……..Dong Yi begged for forgiveness or something……..I dunno what she did…. :rolleyes:

b1.jpg

e18ab438cf9110fbd46225f.jpg

cr : baidu

Guest dayiih

Wowwww!! Hyo Joo looks sooo pretty! Her legs are really long :o

Oh, sorry I didn't introduce myself. Hi! I'm new here...not really, I've always been a lurker, and I just posted once quite a while ago. But, I

couldn't resist myself from posting :D Hope I'm welcomed here! :P

Viki… :)

56532213b725e1b2c9f5a972c01475bc.jpg

I read the article about Viki April sales rise 60%... :o

Wow…….She’s such a great model….. almost all products that she advertised always make rise the sales…with highly significant… :o

Source : http://news.nate.com/view/20100503n08645

BTS from Jambangee Photoshoot..

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/IsxXVkf4HW8/

Guest dayiih

Thanks for welcoming me! (welcoming..is that a word? lol )

And yeah, I got to know her from Brilliant Legacy. Gotta loooveee that drama. She's really good at crying! And I really liked Lee Seung Gi and Hyo Joo's chemistry. I

'm still in the process of watching Spring Waltz, but school stuff doesn't give me the time! :angry:

So, when is her upcoming event?

Dayih……..I Like hwansung too…….their chemistry just so awesome…. :)

I also know Hyo Joo from BL………..after that I watched all her dramas….including her daily drama…..As Much As Heaven And Earth……Althougt It’s 165 ep......But like Edward said……..Hyo Joo looked so gorgeous with her long hair in that drama……

And Try to watch Spring waltz too…………It’s so amazing story…….

Have you already watched Heaven’s Postman?.....Her chemistry and JJ was so awesome too……

I like all her pairing in her dramas……..including the new one…….JJH……I love seeing him and Hyo Joo scenes……..so entertaining and funny….hehe

I dunno her event……..I thought today there is Samsung event…..but no further information…. :(

Usually Cindy (bashful_harmony) knows about Hyo Joo events, etc…..but she probably still busy with her school….so…we should wait for her… :D

Anyways…..BTS of Dong Yi….

100505_4be0de4bf3b04.jpg

100505_4be0deef0a3d5.jpg

100505_4be0e0d497b56.jpg

100505_4be0e0dd67f12.jpg

100505_4be0df2ab7d1c.jpg

cr : as labeled

Guest dayiih

Oh, Edward! Hi! I've read your posts, they're short, but really funny! Don't think I'm stalking you :o , I just visit this thread REALLY often :D . And yeah, I've seen some cuts of As Much As Heaven and Earth and she does look really really reallyyy pretty! :rolleyes: But, are there any english subs for that drama?

fujiwara no sai Yeah, I wanna try to watch As Much As Heaven and Earth, but hopefully I can find subs....

Oh, Heaven's Postman, omggggggg I loovee it..those two are just made for each other..seriously, it's so hard to pick a pairing...I feel like any guy she's with (I mean, acting) they have this great chemistry that it's hard to forget them. I just lvoe all her pairings. Well, who could resist having HJJ as a pair anyways, right? haha

Also, I watched the "mini-drama" I don't remember the name..ummmm..the one with the car that talks? lol

Anyways, where are you from guys?

Dayiih……I watched AMAHE on DVD…….I try to find as much as heaven and earth with subbed on youtube……but I only found this link…….someone upload…….but just only 5 ep….maybe because he or she upload another Hyo Joo dramas too……such as Iljimae and even Dong Yi…. :)

Here’s the link….

http://www.youtube.com/user/alrob28#p/u/170/oQ3aEYLSv-A

cr : uploader

Btw I'm from Indonesia......... :D

Anyways....Dong Yi gif...

dongyi_chunsu100421133404chachunsu0.gif