Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

^^

wellcome to Hyo Joo"s thread.. :)

Same with me..I love her since I saw her Brilliant Lagacy / Shining Inheritance.. :D

First..I fall in love with her character in that drama..and then suddenly I'm addicted everything about her..

Want to know all about her.... :lol:

I hope that you often come to this thread.. :)

verro: Haha, I'm glad that BL will be broadcasting to 81 countries :D Really allows Hyo Joo to be a Hallyu star~ And then that means more fans <3 lol

No problem about the gifs! :D Just happy to share the Hyo Joo love! And yeah, seems like there'll be a lot of Hyo Joo in CFs/endorsements this month :o Samchuly, Lotte Card, Yoplait, Jambangee...

fujiwara no sai: Are you going to try to catch BL on TV now that they're reairing it? :D I think it's so fun to hear the different voices they dub over Hyo Joo's lol. I hope BL is a great success in Indonesia so that maybe SeungJoo will visit your city to promote! XD haha

And the Samchuly CF was filmed in Korea. After filming, she went to the airport to fly to Japan :)

Thanks for sharing all the pictures! :D I saw those Photoshopped Hyo Joo pictures already but they still make me :lol:!

heartprincess: Welcome to the thread! :D

Aw, I'm glad that you found out about Hyo Joo from Shining Inheritance! :D She was awesome as Eun Sung wasn't she?! And like fujiwara no sai said, I hope to see you here soon again! :)

I never get bored rewatched BL...If I have a time...I definitely watch BL on TV...althougt I don't like Eun Sung's voice in Indonesian...I prefer Hyo Joo voice of course..hahaha

I really hope…they invite SeungJoo to promote when BL airing for the third times… :lol:

If never happen…Someday I would go holiday to Korea…who knows I get a chance to meet Hyo Joo… :D

Guest verro

Fujiwara....same with U I hope our station TV wants to invite SeungJoo...because Most of people in our country just know both of them in BL...

Haha, she is tall! :P

The CF is super cute but it has like... nothing to do with bicycles! :lol:

And when you go to S. Korea, I'm sure you'll find Hyo Joo :P It's a pretty small country lol. I think that's my dream too... going to South Korea just to see Hyo Joo haha

Haha, I want to go to Europe really badly... Especially Italy D: I think I want to go to Europe more than I want to go to South Korea and Japan combined :P

Hyo Joo says Samchuly at the end so... haha Oh wells, most CFs are always random anyways lol

Screencaps from Photoholic in Japan Pt. 2 :)

viewimage-6.jpg

viewimage.jpg

viewimage-7.jpg

They're all gifts from fans! :D The first cake with all the figurines of all the characters she's portrayed so far is from DC Inside for her birthday and I've never seen the 2nd one until now but it's really cute too XD

BTW, HAPPY EASTER/CHING MING EVERYONE ! :D

Guest zahieyjunki

She did a lot of advertisements a lot lately. she does a lot of CM promotion and btw what is ^^ this promotion about? i really want get to know each of her job in detaily.

yes BL is already aired on China. idk whether they pursue to HK,Tiawan etc. gosh BL is conquering asia soon.

rofl the PS-ed pic!

samchuly CF - seriously she's is heridiously tall! not to mention again her eyes is just beauty to me. no reasons to love her more :)

thnx for all the updates.

Hyo Joo looks beautiful lately. Especially now that her hair is slowly growing out. She looks a lot prettier with longer hair ^^

I was wondering about one thing watching today's episode of Dong Yi. The mole that she has under her right or left eye, it seems like it's gone now. Has she removed it? Or did they cover it up with make-up? but I liked it.. haha it gives her face a lot more 'character' if you know what I mean.