Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

happipplrock: Hello! Welcome to the thread! :D

All those descriptions fit Hyo Joo perfectly! :P

- - - - -

Hyo Joo for Lotte Card

b966d01e13ce6ffea7866901.jpg

Looks like Hyo Joo has a new endorsement for 2010 :rolleyes:

Our girl is so busy lately... Filming CFs and Dong Yi at the same time~

Her legs are like Barbie legs :o

Hyo Joo shot a CF for Samchuly recently. The filming of the CF can be seen at the beginning of the Japan Samsung NX10 video :)

The storyboard of the CF

viewimage.jpg

viewimage-1.jpg

Screencaptures of the filming of the CF seen in the NX10 video

viewimage-2.jpg

viewimage-5.jpg

viewimage-6.jpg

viewimage-7.jpg

viewimage-8.jpg

And... a wallpaper from Samchuly website :)

april-navidRS_1920.jpg

Guest verro

Thank U for your so much updated! I 'm very happy :D

the last adv is Lotte card?? What kind of advertisement actually?

That's the capture of The filming of the CF Japan Samsung NX10??

When it will be released?? I can't wait! Hyo Joo is really cute! :o

verro: Yup! Her latest CF deal is with Lotte Card. It's a credit card from the company Lotte :) I think there'll be a CF because previous celebrity endorsers have had CFs released. Some of the past celebrity endorsers are Kim Ah Joong, Ha Ji Won and Han Ga In :D So she's joining along with those lovely ladies with this new CF deal ;D

And haha, sorry to disappoint you, but no, those screencaptures are of Hyo Joo filming a CF for Samchuly. It was just shown in the Samsung NX10 Photoholic video ^^'' I just went on DC Inside, and I think the CF should be released today... On April 2nd~

I'll upload the CF on Youtube and post it in here after its release :)

Cindy...No Problem..I love Hyo Joo so much..so I don’t mind to post some pics of her.. :)

Anyway..thanks for updates…I’m glad that Hyo Joo has new endorsement…Is she going to filming that CF?...or just

photoshoot?

Btw I read at baidu…that Brilliant Legacy is going to be aired in Hunan TV, China?

And BL will be aired in Kansai TV, Japan..start 5th april?

I’m not really sure…Can you find some information about that?

fujiwara no sai: Oh yeah, I feel the same way about posting Hyo Joo pictures/info/etc. :lol: It gets addicting TT-TT haha But finding new photos and information kills time when I have nothing to do :D

The CF for Lotte Card hasn't been confirmed yet, fans are just speculating. It isn't uncommon to have Lotte Card release CFs with celebrity endorsers. I guess just a photoshoot has been done, since she's on the website's ads for events and stuff... We'll just have to wait and see! ><

And yeah, BL will be airing in Hunan TV in China :) The preview for it has been uploaded onto Youtube already:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIJF7oNZS3g...player_embedded

As for Kansai, Japan... I'm not sure.. I just know that it'll be airing in Japan again because Fuji TV just aired BL in Tokyo so far. BL will be aired in Osaka, Japan starting in April.

edit: Just kidding. Osaka is part of the Kansai region in Japan haha. I thought Kansai was a county/city or something ><

I thought BL aired in China already too x_x But maybe we're thinking of Taiwan haha ><

I can't keep track of which countries have aired BL so far.. And that just reminds me of how BL will be aired in 81 countries... Goddamn lmao. But I really hope BL is successful in most, if not all, of those countries! :D It's a hard thing to ask for but... whatever, lol. It'll be great to see SeungJoo promoting BL in different countries~ And then I think HP will be shown in theaters next month in Japan, so let's cross our fingers for a JaeJoo reunion ;D

Dang... you went on the blog site? haha I'm not that dedicated >.> lol. But anyways, after spending some time on Wikipedia, looks like Kansai TV is shown in Osaka, Japan. So you're right :) It'll be aired there. I'm trying to find BL's site on Kansai TV's homepage, but I don't know Japanese so it's kind of hard haha

I just coincedence went to that blog..I saw that link on baidu..so I opened it…just curious about BL news..hehe

I forgot about that blog..hahahaha...I had visited but just once…when SeungJoo promoted BL in Japan..Twice right now.. :D

Hope for JaeJoo reunion too..I wish it will be happen.. :)

But my biggest wish is I can meet Hyo Joo in person…I don’t think It can happen because she doesn’t promote Brilliant Legacy in my country.,.althougt BL is airing in my country for second times right now..

^

Ahh, haha. I never click on the links in Baidu posts since I'm usually there just for pictures and videos >.> lol

Gahh... Just found out about DBSK going on hiatus in Japan... :\ Rather heartbreaking to find out since they were the first KPop group I got into :( But there'll still be solo activities so it's not so bad :) Always keep the faith!

Anyways, oh gosh.. I wish Hyo Joo would visit Los Angeles :( But I don't think that'll happen anytime soon TT-TT It makes me so sad that she's visited New York twice already because I lived in New York for like 5 years =.='

And you're from Indonesia right? If Hyo Joo doesn't visit for BL promotions, then maybe she'll visit there for a photoshoot or something :D After all, she did visit the Philippines and Vietnam so it's not a complete dud of a wish ^^

Wow, they're reairing BL? It must be quite popular there then! :o

Guest verro

BL Reairing again in China, Japan, in my country Indonesia and Others!! Can't believe it....BL is awesome! :o

Btw, Thank U Cindy for share gif Hyo Joo the Samchuly CF Love it!...wow I think there will be so many CF will be released on April :lol:

I didn’t know about BL ratings in my country…maybe it’s pretty good because they are reairing BL again..And some articles often disscus about BL.. :)

May I ask you…is Samchully Photoshoot filming in Japan too like Samsung?

That gif taken from the video when Hyo Joo travelled to Japan,rite?

anyways, Dong Yi Comic..

54955816201004031706324186111465-4.jpg54955816201004031706324186111465-2.jpg

54955816201004031706324186111465-1.jpg

54955816201004031706324186111465908.jpg

i9788960241985.jpg

cr : baidu

54955816201004031706324186111465-4.jpg

I’m not sure what it is?

Look like Hyo Joo draw it?