Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest verro

Seeing from the picture above, I preferred the original style of Hyo Joo such as in Samsung CF or baeksang, looking so sweet & girly. Fortunately it’s just for Jambange Photoshoot :P

Well I really want to have the link of baeksang if it available…I want to watch it totally

I just like when SG say thanked to HJ :rolleyes: …..and I want to see when HJ read the nominees….I think she was nervous when HJ read the nominess because of SG has in front of her LOL…

bashful_harmony: Yeah, it think that auburn haircut makes her younger and has innocent image (also sweet!!), that's why i like it...hehehhe

i also don't have any idea how to make teeth smaller..coz it should left gap, right?..except she wear braces after got them reduced...

but who knows..it seems that dentistry technology in korea is that great, almost every celebrities

have straight and white teeth...as i know they got their teeth something named 'veneer'

btw, her hair style at baeksang award (wearing the dress like victoria's),don't you all think it make her

forehead looked too big? it would be better if she got bangs...but that's just my opinion hehehe

I feel bad Yoona got popular award ...HHJ is more deserved to get it...

Guest vio_vi

I love her dress....looking so beautiful...always support her acting....I hope next year, she will get the winner^^

Guest zahieyjunki

freakin cute kids! omona hyojoo look just cute as them haha~

New CF?

the caps for Jambangee photoshoot! thnx for sharing harmony :)

sexier when she wear eye-liner! her eyes just sparkling!

hope we have some footage BTS Dong Yi. the weather so cold these days so take care hyojoo-ah!

verro: :o You don't like seeing Hyo Joo all edgy with a dark concept?! lol I personally quite like it :D I mean.. yeah, I like her when she's all natural too, but I can't help getting super excited whenever she has a photoshoot and it's just.. kind of out there :D I think it's because I like the whole concept of modeling though >< lol

Someone uploaded all the parts to the Baeksang Awards on Youtube, so you can watch it there when you have time :D Well, if it isn't removed by then x_x

Haha, I think Hyo Joo messed up while she was up onstage to announce the Daesang XD Maybe she couldn't handle the hotness that was So Ji Sub too :lol:

illay: I don't mind the color so much, I just didn't like the length and cut of her hair :( I liked how it looked in BL when Eun Sung got a makeover, and her bangs were to the side and her hair was straight D8 She looked so pretttyyy <3 I'm not a fan of her with the straight bangs :| She has it too many times =.=' I wouldn't be surprised if she went back to short hair with straight bangs and dyed her hair auburn again after she's done filming Dong Yi *pouts. lol. I think I read somewhere that she prefers having short hair over long hair T-T It was a recent interview too.. lol.

I don't think it's a matter of getting smaller teeth.. I know it's impossible to physically shrink your teeth :lol: I took a dental assisting class for fun last semester, so I know a little bit XD lol

Hmms.. Maybe she just got veneers..? It wasn't that big of a procedure, cause she would have been wearing braces for a while, and her smile got less toothy after she debuted. So there would have been pictures of her with the braces on.

Like I said before... Even as a kid, she had really nice teeth lol. Oh wells... I don't think getting your teeth fixed is that big of a deal anyways. lol Well, celebrities all over the world have pretty, white smiles.. It's not just Korea :\ White teeth can be easily achieved from getting them whitened at the orthodontist and veneers can pretty much reshape your entire face (i.e. Hilary Duff and Miley Cyrus)

And nah, I think her forehead is fine with that hairstyle ^^ Big foreheads aren't a bad thing anyways. I'd rather have a big forehead than have a small one :\ A lot of supermodels have big foreheads lol. Like Tyra Banks for example :D

I'm not surprised that Yoona won for Popularity award, since SNSD has such a big fanbase :\ It does make me sort of wish that Yoona hadn't become an actress though :lol:

vio_vi: Her dress was very cute and sassy~ lol. I liked the voluminous skirt especially though! I want that dress just so I can twirl in it and watch the skirt move XD haha

And yup! There's always next year for Hyo Joo :) She's still young and it's only her 4th year in the business. She's already accomplished a lot for her age and her level of experience, so I don't mind that she doesn't win Baeksang for a couple of years.

fujiwara no sai: Thanks so much for sharing the pictures! :D Isn't Baidu like the best source to find Hyo Joo related stuff? :lol:

And the pictures of her with the little kids for the Yoplait CF are so cutee <3 She looks like their older sister :D Lucky kids though =.='' That little boy with the mushroom haircut is so cute! Along with the two girls :D The other boy seems a bit more mature compared to the other kids haha

zahieyjunki: The kids are ADORABLE!! I'm totally imagining how Hyo Joo's future kids will look like :P I'm having different sequences in my head for each Hyo Joo pairing :lol:

And yup! New CF! For Yoplait yogurt :D I love Yoplait omgah <3

No problem for the caps :) I didn't make em, so XD lol. I love her with heavy eye makeup. She can really pull it off and it gives her an edgy and sexy appeal :)

I'm hoping there'll be BTS videos of Dong Yi too... There probably will be soon. I wouldn't be surprised, lol. But since it's still early in the beginning... and Hyo Joo just started filming her scenes, the videos probably won't be released for until a bit later. I'm surprised it's still snowing in S. Korea x_x It's all hot here in So Cal :lol:

ahh im getting so lazy in replying now x:

Anyways, yeah... lol Im so lost into whats happening now :lol:

But I see Jang Geun Suk In the Baeksang Awards, right behind Hyo Joo!

&&.. Hi everybody? lol x:

Cindy…….If I want to know about Hyo Joo updates……usually I come to soompi…….but if there isn’t here……then I go in baidu……I don’t need to register like daumcafe……….so I can know about her updates…..athought I can’t read Chinese….just guess what they mean… :lol:

I think LSG was nervous too...maybe because he was sitting next to Hyo Joo.... :lol:

Was Hyo Joo really mess up on the stage when she read the nominated for Baeksang ?

What was she did?.......was she wrong mention some names or what?.hehehehe