Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

ilessthan3pho:

Who cares! LOL SeungJoo <3 I'm hyper now T_T lmao. I need to go to bed =.=' lol

zahieyjunki: YOU BEAT ME!! LOL But thank you! :D :D Seung Gi is a sweet heart <3 WHY AREN'T THEY DATING IN REAL LIFE ?! D:

hi,everyone!nice to know you all guys,i love to read all your posts,..and i agree with you,why aren't seung gi ang hyo joo dating in real life??i really love them together, such a great and matching couple!!! I never get bored watching them.

Guest verro

Anyway thanks guys for sharing the videos, pictures etc...I'm happy now XD XD

Thay...they are really cute to be together right? LOL

SG waiting for HJ speech too?? :lol:

Anyway thanks guys for sharing the videos, pictures etc...I'm happy now XD XD

Thay...they are really cute to be together right? LOL

SG waiting for HJ speech too?? :lol:

yes,double yes,triple yes and so on,verro,

i do agree they both to be together,..if they were really together,i'll be the first person to stand in front to support them!!

^ I always thought they weren't that close either... at the award, are you allowed to sit with whoever you want or..? lol

Oh my gosh, I fail so much, that guy wasn't Jang Geun Suk at all xD

I was mistaking the girl for Hyo Joo since they had familiar dresses and hair haha

It was an old big guy T.T haha she was talking about Dong Yi and something 'many' or 'lots' of something... haha

I'm not that good in Korean. But she looked so gooood.

Edit: She was sitting next to a very handsome guy as well :D I can't really recognize him, but I think he's the guy from Chuno? I'm not sure. I'll screencap and post it up later.

You guys are kind of bad at identifying people LOL just playin' :P

But I believe that guy sitting next to her is from High Kick Through the Roof :D He was sitting next to Shin Se Kyung who's from HKTtR too~

Anyways...

Hyo Joo and 2AM's were interviewed during their Jambangee photoshoot :D

Dramabean's comment on her look and dress:

Han Hyo-joo (Dong Yi) has this way of looking elegant with a hint of awkwardness, and I mean that as a compliment, since it gives her a fresh sort of appeal. I think it’s her slightly gangling limbs; in a few shots she looks like a startled deer. A polished, glam, startled deer. I do think the proportion is a little off in the dress, though.

source: http://www.dramabeans.com/2010/03/46th-baeksang-arts-awards/

:lol: At least she's a cute deer hehe~

And here's a picture of Victoria Beckham wearing the dress. She's soo... tan lol.

vb-lbd.jpg

The price of the dress is:

Net-A-Porter US $1,715

Net-A-Porter International £1,200 / €1,411

i like her in short brown hair like in BL..really fits her face...when i looked her old photos...it seems that her teeth is bigger in the past...i think she has done her teeth ....no matter what ...it's better than before......

Videos from BL Press Conference and Fans Meeting in Japan...... :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BL8E2fgowuQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ltel-PDCMmA

cr : kr4ever@soompi

I really like SeungJoo Interactions on that videos.....Seems they are close.... :)

I hope someone can translate....I wonder what were they talking about...... :rolleyes:

Guest iceangela

Hello all! :) wow, hyojoo looks gorgeous in that simple black dress! :D & it does cost alot uh... haha. But I was hoping for a different hairdo... lol. :X Anyways, still gorgeous. yeap. :) Aww... I was so sad that she didn't walk with seunggi on the red carpet... *sigh*

oh, and I love how hyojoo is styled in the jambangee photo shoot! SO HOT AND SEXY! haha. :X I think I'm falling for her and seulong... lol. I'm gonna be a seujoo? shipper. :P I hope they will collaborate in a drama or something in future! hahaha. oops, I'm betraying on seungjoo and jaejoo... :X nah, I think jaejoo is a perfect couple, seungjoo is a cute couple and seujoo? is a hot couple! hahaha.

Anyways, thanks so much for all the updates, bashful & fujiwara no sai! :D

Guest zahieyjunki

they guy that seat next to her is daniel choi i think from HTTR. lol where is seung gi on that time? awww serious i need fancam. they must been had a lot of conversation since like they seating next to each other.

HHJ just looked effin gorgeous even in a bun! can't wait her hair to grow longer! OMG her heels is killing! love it :)

she must be looking super tall then. idk her height is 172cm is it?

bashful_harmony (can i call you harmony?) i don't use to call by username. haha rofl thnx for ads pics!

great to know BL is success in Japan. hopefully in other countries too :)

illay: Really? I think a majority of us prefer her with the dark brown/black hair that she has now :lol: But the auburn haircut did make her look younger :D And yeah, I noticed that her teeth were a big bigger in the beginning of her acting career. I think she pushed her gums so that they covered her teeth more? Not sure if that makes any sense... lol And if that's even possible.. But I definitely don't think she completely redid her teeth though. She's always had really straight teeth and a great smile :D

pink fairy: Why were you uh oh at the Baeksangs? :lol: And yeah, her smile is so gorgeous <3 I love her smiles too! haha Hyo Joo is getting lovelier and lovelier each year, I'm jealous D:

fujiwara no sai: I think Hyo Joo wore it better than the designer too! But I like Victoria Beckham's pose in that picture! haha She's super tan T_T

In the Baeksang red carpet arrival video.. I think a fan grabbed her hands and wouldn't let go? I'm not sure since the camera didn't catch her/his face o_o I loved all the screams when she got out of the car XD

I think SeungJoo feel comfortable around each other. They seem like good buddies :) And I wonder what they're talking about too D:

Thanks for sharing the links to the videos! I think you're more updated than I am now :P

iceangela: Heys! I really liked the dress' skirt! It's so layered and I would be twirling around in it nonstop if I wore that ahaha And yeah.. Almost $2,000 for a dress T_T That's enough to go on vacation for like 3 weeks D: I wanted to see her with a different hairstyle too.. but since her hair's not that long to have it down and look elegant, it's either an up-do or extensions for her :\ Oh wells.. She still looked great ^^

I was sad that they didn't arrive together too :( I think she and LBH arrived together though, since they're from the same company. But Seung Gi arrived a bit late so :\

I really love the hair and makeup for the Jambangee photoshoot too! And the clothes look great this season! :D I'm starting to ship SeuJoo too :lol: They're both hot, tall and very modelesque people :P They definitely look great together *sighs dreamily. lmao XD I didn't listen to 2AM before, but I just listened to their new single "I Did Wrong" and omgah, it's SO catchy! It's on repeat on iTunes now :lol:

I feel like I'm cheating on SeungJoo and JaeJoo too! LMAO TT-TT JaeJoo is the godly couple, SeungJoo is like... the couple where they were best friends and became lovers (LOL) and SeuJoo is the supermodel couple :P

zahieyjunki: Yes, you may call me harmony :D lol

I knew he was from HTTR since the had costars sit next to each other haha. I want a fancam of just SeungJoo T_T There's gotta be lots of cute moments if they sat next to each other throughout the entire award ceremony :P

I think Hyo Joo looks a bit older with her hair in a bun >< lol, I like seeing her with the side-swept bangs~ The best part of Dong Yi is that Hyo Joo isn't allowed to cut her hair the entire time of filming! LOL 8D And her heels are definitely hot! I really liked her heels too! They're insanely tall :o And yeah, she's listed as 172cm on Naver :D The other sites haven't updated her profile in a long time =.=''

I'm glad that BL is doing so well in Japan :) Especially since Hyo Joo seems to really love Japan haha That means possible CF deals and Jdoramas in the future? :P