Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest verro

allan...I hope your predict is true ;)

fujiwara as always HJ is beautiful and cheerful^^ when the CF Samsung is finished? >< haha the picture is so many posted but the CH hasn't been posted yet.

fujiwara no sai: Damn you and allanpuge for having a Hyo Joo collection at all! LOL

I would end up deleting everything and replacing it with music lmfao Hmms... I should invest in an external harddrive so I can have a Hyo Joo collection like you guys :lol: I know the fans on DC Inside have Hyo Joo collections too XD With pictures, movies, dramas, interviews, CFs, etc. Anything that has Hyo Joo on it pretty much :P I'm so jealous! I want to steal their harddrives haha

Keke JaeJoo couple is so cute <3 Really, really gets me so excited when I see them together :D And I'm really hoping that JaeJoo will both promote HP when it begins to show in Japanese theaters!

And I'm glad that Hyo Joo will attend the Baeksang Awards too even though she won't win anything ^^ Maybe she's going to show support for Seung Gi and BL in general :)

Thanks for the new Samsung NX10 photos! She's so cute <3

verro: Aww, you should definitely watch Heaven's Postman! I agree with your friends!! haha You're missing out on a lot :P But it might convert you to a JaeJoo shipper :ph34r: Don't wait for the DVD! We might never know when it's coming out LOL

Well, with Dong Yi.. since there are no English subs available yet, you should just wait then ^^ Especially since sageuks aren't as appealing to modern dramas to most people. And besides.. the beginning episodes of Dong Yi don't even have Hyo Joo in them so.. >.> haha

Hmms.. I'm not sure what the Jewel in the Crown part is... I see it sometimes but I don't think it's the official title of the drama because every site lists it as just Dong Yi, not Dong Yi - Jewel in the Palace o_o

LOL I'd be kind of creeped out if some stranger started taking pictures of my kid at the playground! :lol: I'm always super excited for Hyo Joo's CFs! There can never be enough CFs! I hope she gets more because of Dong Yi :D And I really hope she accepted those Japanese CF deals :o

I think I uploaded like.. two BTS videos of BL on my Youtube page so you can check it out there :)

And... I think I remember... that Hyo Joo has been nominated for a Baeksang award before.. I'm not 100% sure though.. I read it in here a longgg time ago though. >< So I don't think this is her first time to be nominated for a Baeksang. Baeksang Awards aren't that cool anyways :\ They're kind of meh... and past winners just made me go.. huh? But I'm just excited to see Hyo Joo on the red carpet! I hope she wears a long gown~ Something made out of chiffon perhaps? ^^

And LOL I wish I was her sister/assistant/know her in some shape or form! I'd totally be updating you guys on what she's doing by the minute! It's 1:17AM guys! Hyo Joo's filming Dong Yi right now! :lol:

And hmms... with the Samsung NX10 CF... I'm starting to think that maybe there won't be one? Because the one shot in Australia was pretty recent.. But it doesn't really bother me because her trip in Japan will be aired on OnStyle network so we'll be able to see like an hour of her, which is better than a minute long CF :D

kozuesan: She's so adorable when she laughed at herself for messing up XD Her smile is just so infectious that the other cast members behind her had to laugh and smile as well ;P

Now that Dong Yi has premiered, I'm not as nervous but since the ratings seem to be gradually increasing (hard to tell with just two episodes at the moment), I'm scared that the ratings might drop even just a little bit T_T Really hoping the ratings will pick up soon D:

And I.. am neutral about her hair. I don't like it nor do I hate it... It's just... okay lol. I still think it's quite dark that it looks unnatural, but the color contrasts with her milky white skin~ I'm just glad that her hair is growing *exhales. lol I really missed long-haired Hyo Joo!

Kim Yoo Jung really resembles SHK, doesn't she? That child is so talented and so beautiful for her age <3 She's going to have a long career~ I'm happy for her! ^^ And I love that this is her second time portraying young Hyo Joo in a drama :P I also love their close, sisterlike bond

iceangela: Heys! I was wondering where you went off to! :P

Oh, you watched Spring Waltz? I'm glad you liked it! haha I can't believe you finished it in two days though TT-TT I can never do that with dramas.. So hard to keep concentrated D:

Thanks for posting screencaps of the opening title! It's so bright and colorful 8D

And yeah, haha. Dong Yi is like a reunion for Hyo Joo, Lee So Yeon, Kim Yoo Jung (little Dong Yi) and Bae Soo Bin :lol:

I really wish I understood Chinese T_T

janineventurina: Heys! :D

Great video! I loved it hehe <3 It'd look perfect though if the clips from the movie were HQ :lol: But stupid Telecinema takes forever =.='

ilessthan3pho: I kind of miss the brown/orange/red/auburn/w.e. hair color it was lmfao. It made her look really youthful and happy~ ahaha. Now that her hair's all black.. she looks a bit older :\ But it doesn't really matter, I guess, since most of the time her hair will be up and pulled back for Dong Yi. I'm just so relieved that she has finally stopped trimming it! She'll have long hair again soon! 8D But I do like her with sideswept bangs more than straight bangs. The straight bangs stayed way too long.. I think Hyo Joo really likes them.. She always has them x_x

She and PHJ have GREAT chemistry. I never watched AMAHAE (we abbreviated the title a longggg time ago lmao. No one wants to type out As Much as Heaven and Earth all the time T_T) but, from the cuts and NGs they are really cute :lol: I LOVE the ice cream bit! I was so curious to see how the actual scene was supposed to go that I went and looked for it. Hyo Joo is so cute <3 PHJ recently said that Hyo Joo is his ideal type so ^^ lol

The use of colors in Dong Yi are just.. sooo pretty. ahaha I've never watched any of PD LBH's work before, so all of it is new to me, but in reality, it's his trademark :o I watched Dong Yi live... at like 6AM LOL. I totally was not paying full attention >.> And yeah, little Dong Yi really resembles Hyo Joo and SHK :D Which isn't a surprise, since Hyo Joo resembles SHK... It's like one big sisterhood haha

allanpuge: I'm SO psyched that Dong Yi will be subbed! :D I told you it'd be picked up eventually! ahaha And yup! Her going to the Baeksang Awards mean more pictures of our girl <3 Hmms.. I think Hyo Joo has been nominated for a Baeksang before.. It was a while ago.. Like years ago.. I can't remember what she was nominated for though... It's way early on in this thread x_x And Moon Geun Young is currently the youngest Baeksang winner *pouts. But she's been acting since she was a kid so it's not fair to compare her to Hyo Joo, who's only been acting for 4 years :lol:

People would be so mad if she won though LOL It'd be like Sandra Bullock winning Best Actress at the Oscars this year haha

And I'm liking Dong Yi so far too :) Even though I understand very little... >< There are lot of other aspects of it that distract me from the plot.. like the scenery, the clothing, etc. It's all very interesting to me haha

I'm praying that the ratings will increase too :( I don't care if it's gradually (like today's ratings), as long as it's increasing! lol But we're only on episode 2 out of a 50-episode long drama.. There's PLENTY of time for ratings to improve.

I think your ratings predictions are really possible! Or I at least hope so! haha I'm hoping that ratings will reach 15% by week 3 or 4.. so episode 5-8. *crosses fingers. It'd be great if ratings surpass BL's highest ratings! It'll really confirm that Hyo Joo has good luck with ratings :lol: And I can't wait until Hyo Joo appears on Dong Yi! I wonder what episode that'll be..

[TRANS] 100323 KEJ Vol 702 - [Postman To Heaven] Press Conference Report & Interview

JAEJOONG (HERO) CHALLENGES ACTING

Telecinema [Postman to Heaven] Press Conference

Loved by all of Asia, Jaejoong (Hero), a member of the popular, 5-member idol group TVXQ, challenges acting with his debut work as the male lead for [Postman to Heaven], which is part of the Japan-Korea collaboration [Telecinema7]. Jaejoong stars opposite cute actress Han Hyo Joo and they create a love story that is both innocent and fantastical.

On 9 November 2009, 4pm, more than 100 of TVXQ's fans (or more likely, Jaejoong's) gathered outside the CGV theatre in Seoul. According to a source, fans started showing up at noon and the crowd started building up from 2pm onwards. In their hands, they carried flowers, placards and gifts, letting us see their deep love for Jaejoong.

In fact, there was a lot of concern amongst the media on whether Jaejoong would attend the press conference for [Postman to Heaven]. Due to his dispute with Korean management company, SM Entertainment, together with TVXQ's Xiah Junsu and Micky Yoochun, there were suggestions that Jaejoong might not attend the press conference. However, Jaejoong not only attended the press conference, but he also showed enthusiasm from start to finish, and expressed his passion for his debut work in acting.

Before the movie was screened, Jaejoong, stepped on the stage with Director Lee Hyung Min to answer questions, and like all new actors he was unable to conceal his nervousness. Bathed under all the spotlights, Jaejoong started speaking and said, "Since it's the first time I'm attending a press conference (screening), my heart is beating really fast. This is the first time I'm standing alone in front of the cameras, so I'm nervous as well."

Following that, he also said, "This is a piece of work that is constantly in my mind even after we wrapped up filming last year, so if everyone feels happy watching it, I will be really happy."

After the screening, the interview and photo-taking with Jaejoong, Han Hyo Joo and Lee Hyung Min was the highlight of the press conference. During the question and answers, Jaejoong spoke about his determination, "This is my first time acting and it's a fresh challenge... If given a chance, I will always try my hardest to do my best."

Faced by requests to pose intimately for the photos, the two leads could not hide their awkwardness and caused everyone to burst out laughing.

On 11 November 2009, [Postman to Heaven], which depicts a dream-like love story, was released as part of the Japan-Korea collaboration project. After it was released, due to the support from Jaejoong's fans, even though there were few screenings, they received fantastic support. Also, [Telecinema7] was a much talked about collaborative project which involved top Korean stars and the best Japanese scriptwriters and Korean directors.

7 works, including [Postman to Heaven], were released as part of the collaboration:

5 November 2009 - [The Relation of Face, Mind and Love], Lee Ji Ah and Kang Ji Hwan

11 November 2009 - [19], Big Bang's TOP and Seungri

19 November 2009 - [Triangle Bell], Ahn Jae Wook, Kang Hye Jung and Lee Soo Kyung

26 November 2009 - [Paradise], Kim Ha Neul and Ji Jin Hee

3 December 2009 - [After the Banquet], Shin Sung Woo and Ye Ji Won

10 December 2009 - [A Stone's Dream], Cha In Pyo and Kim Hyo Jin

Reporters' Q&A

--Please share your thoughts as well as greet everyone.

Lee: With such a concept, a collaboration between Japanese scriptwriters and Korean directors, although I had many worries about how it would turn out, in the end I took up the challenge and tried. Even though this is my first time working with Jaejoong, but I worked with Han Hyo Joo during [spring Waltz], so I went into filming with an easy and happy heart.

HHJ: I had a lot of interest in something like [Telecinma], therefore I decided to accept the challenge. Although the story and the feelings are somewhat like a fairytale, sometimes it seems like fairytales are even closer to real life happenings than novels; isn't that so? To me, this movie is like that.

JJ: This is my debut work in acting and it's a challenge that is new. I received a lot of help from Han Hyo Joo and the director and completed this piece of work, which holds a lot of meaning to me. It's the first time I saw myself appear on the big screen in the cinema, so I was really nervous. But I'm really thankful that everyone laughed a lot as they watched this movie.

--It seems like the script was specially written with Jaejoong in mind. Why is that? Please tell us if the scriptwriter and the director had any expectations from Jaejoong.

Lee: Although I'm not sure with regards to the scriptwriting, but it was decided from the start that Jaejoong would play the role of 'Jaejoon'. Before this project, I wasn't very aware of TVXQ, but during filming, I memorised the names of all the members and I could understand a little on why the scriptwriter chose Jaejoong. While Jaejoong was doing his Asia tours, he was really busy and he would come once they ended and completed 4 weeks worth of filming in 2 or 3 days. Even with his packed schedule he made time to go for acting lessons, so there is this regretful thought that if only he could afford to spend more time on it, he would have been even better.

--With Jaejoong as a member of a popular group, isn't it hard playing his lover?

HHJ: In the beginning there was a lot of pressure but it gradually lessened and completely disappeared towards the later stages of filming. I have to say that Jaejoong's fans and staff took care of me really well and it was a very enjoyable filming process. What's noteworthy is that Jaejoong's acting skills was explosive and his reaction and adaptability was really good, and I think he has a lot of potential from here on.

--How do you usually prepare yourself?

JJ: I started preparing when I received the script. At that time, it was also a really busy period due to promotions for [Mirotic], and I allowed everyone to see me when my performance level was not at my best, so I felt really apologetic towards the director. If time had allowed it, I would have done better in terms of preparation. I wasn't able to do that this time, so it's a little regrettable.

--Most singers use their actual name when they act. What is the reason for using your stage name "Hero Jaejoong" for this movie? Please also tell us if you'll continue to challenge acting in future.

JJ: I wasn't the one who decided to use the name "Hero Jaejoong" on the poster, so I'm not too sure about that as well. Whether I will continue to challenge acting, that's also something that I can't say for sure right now. I think it's more suitable to say "If given a chance, I will do my best."

Source: [heyjj]

Translation credits: mandasoh@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

MBC’s Dong Yi off to solid start

Another Monday-Tuesday drama premiered this week, MBC’s historical series Dong Yi. It wasn’t able to top its competitors with its first outing, but its initial 11.4% held its own against SBS’s medical sageuk Jejoongwon (13.2%) and KBS’s comic trendy show Birth of the Rich (15.5%).

As is often the case in historical series, Dong Yi started off with its child actors, who earned praise for their performances. Drawing particular notice is 10-year-old Kim Yoo-jung, who is quickly becoming a fixture in historical dramas and, coincidentally, played Han Hyo-joo’s younger self in 2008’s Iljimae. (She also acted in period series Tamra the Island and Painter of the Wind.) Dong Yi is also being praised for its top-notch visuals and cinematography, earning the show the descriptor as a “premium” drama.

Because it’s slated for 50 episodes, it may take several episodes for the story to really get going, and we’ll have to wait a bit longer to come to a verdict on whether Han Hyo-joo has been able to rise to the pressure and carry off the biggest role of her career satisfactorily. Ji Jin-hee plays a king and Lee So-yeon his shrewd concubine, but it’s Han as the title character who will be the backbone of the drama.

Via Star News

source: http://www.dramabeans.com/2010/03/mbcs-don...to-solid-start/

TV series "Dong Yi", "Oh! My Lady" off to good start

New Monday and Tuesday dramas "Dong Yi" and "Oh! My Lady" [MBC/SBS]

Two new Monday and Tuesday prime time dramas -- MBC's "Dong Yi" and SBS' "Oh! My Lady" -- have taken off to a good start since first airing on Monday.

According to numbers by TNS Korea and ABG Nielsen Media Research, "Dong Yi" scored 11.4 percent and 11.6 percent, respectively, in viewership ratings while "Lady" recorded ratings of 10 percent and 11.5 percent.

"Dong Yi", a historical epic helmed by famed director Lee Byeong-hoon whose previous works including "Jewel in the Palace" ("Dae Jang Geum") and "Heo Jun", stars top Korean actors Ji Jin-hee and Han Hyo-joo.

The first episode of the show, about Dong Yi who grows up to become Choi Suk-bin, a consort of King Sukjong and the mother of King Youngjo during the Chosun Dynasty, featured the life of young Dong Yi played by child actress Kim Yoo-jeong.

omitted

"Dong Yi" airs on Monday and Tuesday nights at 9:55 p.m. and "Oh! My Lady" at 8:50 p.m.

Reporter : Lucia Hong luciahong@asiae.co.kr

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@asiae.co.kr

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

BL's ratings in Japan... :D

3/2일(화) 1,2회 5.3%

3/3일(수) 3회 4.4%

3/4일 (목) 4회 6%

3/5일 (금) 5회 6%

3/8일(월) 6회 5.4%

3/9일(화) 7회 6.8%

3/10일(수) 8회 5.3%

3/11일(목) 9회 5.4%

3/12일 (금) 10,11회 5.7%

3/15일(월) 12회 5.7%

3/16일(화) 13회 5.7%

3/17일(수) 14회 6.8%

3/18일(목) 15회 5.7%

3/19일(금) 16회 7.0%

3/22일(월) 17회 5.8%

3/23일(화) 18회 6.8%

3/24일(수) 19회 9.7%

cr : DC

It's seems very good ratings... :rolleyes:

Guest verro

Me too Cindy, I'm just excited to see Hyo Joo on the red carpet…Many people in Japan proud of her coz she was look wonderful^^

I hope she will look elegant & pretty and can make people full of attention of her on Baeksang Tomorrow^^

Thanks Cindy I will check it BTS video of BL

I always interesting with Hyo Joo’s CF….I have so many collection of her CF LOL

Fujiwara…wow the rating that's so great! I hope it is more increasing then…exiting

Guest iceangela

^

omg! They're so hot!!!~~~ and they look great together! :D haha. gah same feeling, maybe I'll start shipping them too? haha.

Oh yeah, thanks so much for the updates, bashful and everyone! :D

Anyways DongYi behind the scene (hyojoo eating lollipop!!!):

f423e4506202f16a1138c267.jpg

021b618123222eeebd3e1e67.jpg

1fb77ef0652a6d99a50f5267.jpg

a9adc43dc7e80cf19e3d6266.jpg

crd as labeled.

haha she's still like a child... :) CUTE~

Oh btw, 46th baeksung award is tonight right? Anyone knows where to watch it live online? gah I wanna watch. & I heard that seunggi and yoona won the popularity award... hyojoo didnt win... :( *sigh* well, probably next year? :) gah but I still wanna watch the award ceremony, especially the on the red carpet. I hope hyojoo will walk together with seunggi. :X hehehe.

^

They do look pretty hot together, don't they? :P Hyo Joo, work with more idols! :w00t:

I feel like I'm cheating on JaeJoo with the new Hyo Joo/Seulong couple LOL jk :P I still love JaeJoo <3

And :lol: Those Dong Yi onset photos are from the 24th, so after Dong Yi premiered. I'm glad that she's not affected by the underwhelming ratings ^^'' Well... from the looks of it lol. On the Dong Yi Naver blog, the author asked Hyo Joo for some candy, and Hyo Joo gave her that look in the last photo LOLL. It looks like she's going to start being naughty again XD I love it! haha

And yup! Baeksang Awards are tonight~~ And since it'll be broadcasted on KBS2, I'm sure you can just watch it live online on like TVAnts or any sites that are like that. I might watch it live too! :) And yup... Seung Gi and Yoona won the Popularity Awards :( Yoona, stop acting... You're winning all the online voting polls LOL jk XD And yup, there's always next year ^^ I don't mind if she doesn't win this year, haha. I hope Hyo Joo walks the red carpet with Seung Gi too~ It'd really spark some rumors :P

[NEWS] 100326 Han Hyo Joo-Im Seulong, Couple Created(?)

The multi-talented idol 2AM and MBC Special Drama 'Dongi's Han Hyo Joo came together for the CF shoot for denim brand 'JamBaengi's 2010 summer CF.

Starting last season, 2AM and Han Hyo Joo shined as their CF models. In this shoot, they had a concept of 'The inner energy that shines in me', showing varying natural poses and face expressions, expressing the creative emotions of JamBaengi.

Especially, in this commercial, Im Seulong, who transformed into an actor through 'Personal Preference', and Han Hyo Joo's expressive couple cut captured the attention of many with their natural couple acting and professional poses. There is also an after-rumor that said that they had handled the cool and soft JamBaengi's various summer outfits stylishly.

JamBaengi's Executive Director Kim MyungIl said, "The clean and active image of Han Hyo Joo and the healthy, energized image of 2AM combined to make a very satisfactory showing of the trendy and chic brand image, making this advertising campaign more than satisfactory. Last season, JoKwon, going through an explosive era of popularity through KkapKwon, and Han Hyo Joo, called the post-Lee Yung Ae, showed a CF cut that modeled lucky jeans and zip-up hoodies successfully, so we are hopefully expecting that this CF shoot will blow even more liveliness into the brand."

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.

CREDITS : Nate (SOURCE); JinaStar@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

Shining Inheritance is a success in Japan

Shining Inheritance which starred Lee Seung Gi and Han Hyo Joo was one of the most popular dramas of 2009 in Korea.

It has spread its wings to other countries and now a hit in Japan.

On the 24th, the drama rating (title was altered to Brilliant Inheritance for Japan) reached 9.7% and was number 1 in its timeslot. The episode was the part where the two main characters share their first kiss, which was very popular in Korea as well.

When the episode ended, there were many positive comments on Fuji TV’s site, such as, “The kiss scene was very cool.”, and “I can’t wait for tomorrow’s episode.”

A representative from Fuji TV stated, “The average ratings for that timeslot (2PM) are around 4~5%. We were thus surprised when the rating almost hit 10%.”

Congratulations to the drama and especially Lee Seung Gi and Han Hyo Joo, whose promotional trip earlier this month to Japan must have helped a bit in boosting ratings.

source: http://www.allkpop.com/2010/03/shining-inh...uccess-in-japan

BTW, the heart necklace Hyo Joo wears in BL is on sale on YESASIA !! ^^ It's cheap too! haha Only $10 + shipping and tax :D

http://www.yesasia.com/global/brilliant-le...-0-en/info.html

[ChanMi's star news] Han Hyo-joo with Seulong of 2AM

Multi talented idol star 2AM is in a photoshoot for a denim brand 'Jambengy' with Han Hyo-joo, actress from MBC drama "Dong Yi". What a hot summer photoshoot!

'Jambengy' made the concept of 'Glowing Energy' for the two stars.

Seulong is in the new drama "Personal Preference" where he matured into a pro actor!

Don't they look so cool yet stylish?

source: http://www.hancinema.net/chanmi-s-star-new...-2am-22717.html

Guest allanpuge23

Hi All,

Tnx Cindy and IceAngela for the updates....

So it's Baeksang Today? I hope she attends for more pictures :D...

BTW i'm reading some comments of the fans in dramabeans about dong yi's rating and some are not that good which is sad.

but i think is a good news because withs2 is considering Dong YI,,,i hope they pick it up...

illay: She's definitely at least 170cm. Naver recently updated her profile, so now they list her as 172cm now. Empas, Daum, etc. haven't updated her profile in a while, so I'd go with Naver's profile ^^ lol.

She's a bit taller than SNSD's Sooyoung, who is 170cm.

Here are some pictures to compare the two :)

42.jpg

20091018105042.jpg

PP09101700038.jpg

allanpuge: I wouldn't say 100% she's going to Baeksang Awards, but it's most likely, since she's listed as one of the actresses that will attend, but something can always pop up and she'd end up ditching it or she won't attend the red-carpet event but sneaks in or something after the red carpet ends. >< lol

Ehh, I wouldn't give much attention to those comments on Dramabeans. lol They're saying a drama averaging 30% is a flop.. Like, seriously? Come on =.=' That automatically makes their points invalid. At least for me it does. lol

- - - - -

2AM’s Seulong and Han Hyo Joo for Jambangee jeans

2AM’s Seulong and drama Dong Yi’s heroine actress Han Hyo Joo recently teamed up to pose and model for denim brand Jambangee jeans.

The two gathered for Jambangee’s new 2010 line of denim jeans. The concept of this particular photoshoot was ‘My Inner Bright Light Energy’, and the “bright” concept can obviously be seen in the picture above as the two are looking quite cozy and sexy together.

Han Hyo Joo is currently starring in the drama Dong Yi as the main heroine while 2AM’s studmuffin Seulong will be making his acting debut with the upcoming drama Personal Taste. He will be competing with Lee Minho’s character to win over Son Ye Jin.

Maybe it’s just the makeup or the lighting but Seulong and Han Hyo Joo look real good together. The photo’s definitely got a dirty raunchy vibe and hopefully there’s more where that came from.

source: http://www.allkpop.com/2010/03/2ams-seulon...jambangee-jeans

Guest verro

I dunno want to say what....anyway it seems HJ look like black color

stringy?? What you do mean?

Ah...I hope she will come with Sunggi too....:(

^

I haven't seen any photos of Seung Gi at the awards... I'm wondering if he's even going to attend? o_o Or maybe he's running late... Just saw him! He and Hyo Joo aren't matching this time D: haha He wore a gray bowtie :P

201003262046062100_1.jpg

But yeah, seems like Hyo Joo prefers to dress simple all the time :P lol And if you look at the pictures of her posing in front of the white screen, you can see little threads hanging from the hem of her dress. ><

edit: more pictures

20100326202345838.jpg

201003262024591001_1.jpg

SSI_20100326202134_V.jpg

htm_201003262030540107000001070100-.jpg

201003262025512100_1.jpg

201003262027072100_1.jpg

201003262030232100_1.jpg

PYH2010032612260099000_P2.jpg

201003262037241114_1.jpg

PYH2010032612300099000_P2.jpg

os201003262028322100_0.jpg

NISI20100326_0002525701_web.jpg

PYH2010032612500001300_P2.jpg

PYH2010032612480001300_P2.jpg

100326_ssongB12.jpg

201003262110572100_1.jpg

htm_2010032621113301070000010701-1.jpg

htm_201003262111330107000001070100-.jpg

NISI20100326_0002525824_web.jpg

70187b912eb3d0af51d1aa3513ab57c0.jpg

20100326_1269606247.jpg

20100326_1269606373.jpg

26_50951.jpg

886b6772edfe6d5f7036f79c81732b77.jpg

Lots of black tonight lol

PP10032600103.jpg

Her posture has improved a lot! :D

^

Haha, yeah I thought the same thing about the hair :P

I guess there really isn't much that she can do with it right now... lol. Either put it up, or put on extensions

Anyways... Hyo Joo's dress if by Victoria Beckham in the Spring/Summer 2010 collection.

02_flared_dress_skirt_31.jpg

I personally think Hyo Joo wore it better :\ And I ALWAYS think the model wears it better o_o Maybe it's cause Hyo Joo's dress is a bit shorter :P