Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

cindy……I’m not a member of her daumcafe……..I always get trouble when I want to register… ..I keep failed… :(

I’m just see the front pages….can’t get inside since I’m not a member……

My fave drama is always be Brilliant Legacy….I’m falling in love in hyo Joo’s character…Go Eun Sung……through this drama I know Hyo Joo…. :)

Iceangela…..Not you’re only one like Hyo Joo since BL…me too…

I mean I already had Spring Waltz DVD but I’m not interested to watch it………..I dunno why……….until I watched BL and started to like her…..then I watched Spring waltz…I surprised………I enjoyed watch it……and I really regret not to watch it early……….. :(

After that…………..I’m searching about her and hunting her drama……..lucky me....I found all her dramas……But I never watched her movies……. :(

So here I am……..when I searched about Hyo Joo…..I found this thread…through this thread I know about her new project……thanks so much to all of you for always updates about Hyo Joo…… :D

By the way……I like to see Hyo Joo and the actress who plays Little Dong Yi so close…both of them are so cute….. :)

fujiwara no sai: Aww, I couldn't join her Daum Cafe either at first :( But luckily, there was this one member here on Soompi that knew a bit of Korean so she made an account for me and even asked the person in charge of Hyo Joo's Fancafe to add me, and I got accepted ^^ But.. yeah, Daum stuff is confusing =.= haha

Ahahaa, I think BL is my favorite too :) But I really enjoyed Nonstop 5 because of its wackiness and how Hyo Joo's character was so dumb LOL. Spring Waltz was okay... I didn't like it that much cause it was so draggy and way too dramatic for me :( I don't think I even finished it to be honest >.> But I loved the scenes with her and Daniel Henney.. Then he turned all evil -.-

You still haven't been able to find Ad Lib Night or Ride Away? :o Ride Away is on this website. But you need to download the Veoh player to watch the whole thing ><

And awww, you're so sweet <3 ahaha. I'm glad that this thread is useful hehe :D

And I love seeing Hyo Joo with Kim Yoo Jung (little Dong Yi/Eun Chae) too! I love that they're always holding hands <3 I remember seeing photos of them together during Iljimae and little Yoo Jung looked like she really admired Hyo Joo XD It looks like she still does hehs.

2010-03-14 12:01:08

To ToJaeTen Members…

Well, I may be wordily,

so for those who do not care, please do not read this article..

For "Heaven’s Postman", I myself requested that Jaejoong should be casted.

And director should be Mr. Hyung Min.

I requested these two names to the Korean side,

when I received the plan of the project.

That was the condition for me to go on with this joint project with Korea.

Since you have to work in a foreign country with people that you don’t know,

I said in a bossy manner that I would like to appoint the director and the leading star.

Then, a company called Sanwa of Korea

firmly grabbed the two.

I found out that director Mr. Hyung Min and Jaejoong both already knew my name,

and said that they really wanted to work with me.

This was again a wonderful chance.

Well, the Korean people seem to know Japanese dramas…

Their favorites were "Long Vacation" and "One Million Stars Falling from the Sky".

Marvelously I was able to go to Korea for watching the filming in between my hospital admissions.

Many of the staffs there knew my name,

and I was requested to sign the acting script, so I wrote down my signature.

I was very impressed.

There were people who knew my name in a foreign country.

I met Jaejoong for the first time there. He was wearing a dark blue knit hat deeply.

He was very shy, and he was like a young boy.

On the other hand, Hyojoo-chan did not hesitate to speak to me, she was very cute.

At that time, I was doing the finishing works for "Halfway"

and I was reminded of Masaki Okada.

He sometimes wears knit hats, and is very shy and pure.

Both boys are porcelain-white and beautiful,

I thought that god sometimes makes mistakes and sends the angels to the ground.

Of course I have not said this to the two of them.

Look, they may be over-arrogant(←Hey! Here comes out my strong attitude to handsome boys.)

Well, this is my story.

Source: Eriko Kitagawa’s Blog

Translation: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com

Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

Speaking of Heaven's Postman... I had the craziest dream today when I was napping :lol:

I dreamt that JaeJoo were spotted out going on a date together and it created this huge scandal. And fangirls were constantly denying it was Hyo Joo and people were like "They're probably just going out as friends!" lmao. They were even holding hands in the picture ahaha It was pretty awesome 8D It felt so realistic that once I woke up, I went online to see if it was true LOL. I checked this thread, the DBSK thread, allkpop, etc. But... man... lmfao

Guest HHJoo22

iceangela:hello.nice to meet you too!:) hope we can be friends. actually. eversince i watched SW.i get..something like..whoa! who's this girl.she's so pretty and good at acting. then i started surfing the net for infos of her. and now.im so addicted to nonstop5 because of her and tablo. they're so cute together.but i want lee seung gi for her.LOL.:)) unfortunately i can only watch from episode 194.so sad :( anyways, it's good that you have watched BL. because if not, you won't meet a very beautiful and nice actress ;)

bashful_harmony:hello :) oh well..eversince SW was aired here in the Philippines. i started liking her..i just felt like...whoa!every time i see her.i get starstruck!(i think my whole world freezes):)) :rolleyes: im exaggerating but it's true.:P

she really has a project right now??what's the title? OMG. i feel like...(studies-please talk to me later :P ..i better watched and support hyojoo's new project. :lol: ) seriously, i prioritized looking/stalking at hyojoo :)) lol. rather than studying for my exam the next day. :lol:

you will surely see me in this thread from now on..:) i just posted now.because i started reading this thread from page 1 and now i'm on page 175.whew. long way to go. :D:P but it's worth it <3

whoaaaaa!!! heaps and heaps of excitement for Dong YI from me now!!!

I love, looove all the photos coming out. Hyo Joo is just sooooo beautiful. Awwww!

Those pictures of Hyo Joo and the little girl playing little Dong Yi holding hands is just soso cute! They look like sisters! I'm glad she's the one playing little Dong yi.

And those pictures of Hyo Joo's first shooting day just got me more excited for this one.

Awww...I love looking at Hyo joo's smile....it makes my heart smile, too.

Cindy, I'm kind of ashamed at myself, too, for not posting much these days. Hopefuly, with news and more pictures coming out, I can post more often. It's just that I didn't have anything much to say before especially during her (to quote you) "ninja stints" hahaha. :lol:

Welcome everyone...please keep the love coming... :lol:

And thank you so so much bashfulharmony, iceangela and to everyone sharing Hyo joo news and pictures....do keep 'em coming. :D

bashfulxharmony, wow what a warm welcome here! :D And yes, my name does make a lot of people hungry haha :P

I've actually seen her in an independent movie first. But there were no subtitles so I couldn't understand much. I remember thinking it was such a shame because it was the kind of movie that I really like but after some time I forgot about it. This year I saw Shining Inheritance by accident and got hooked on it. After some research I found out that Hyo Joo starred in some movies as well so I checked them out and found 'Ad-Lib Night'. I had this feeling of deja vu and suddenly I remembered this is the movie I watched years ago! I think after the movie I must've searched for some info on her as well because everything that I've found now seems like information I kind of already knew haha and her dog too, it was so weird... I'm glad I know her now :D Like everyone else I find her look a lot like Song Hye Kyo, but something about her is very.. fresh? haha

Thanks everyone for the updates and info!

Guest iceangela

ilessthan3pho:

hi! Welcome to hyojoo's thread in soompi! Nice to meet ya! :D yeah, I'm curious too! When did u start liking her? & I have to agree with you that she's really charismatic! You know in BL, her character is kind of innocent right? & & after watching BL, I went to search vids of her and saw her dancing that sexy dance for samsung ad. & I was like OMGosh, issit really her?!! It's like totally different from what she portray in BL. & I can say that she's a really a all-rounded idol uh. :P

Pshh:

hello! :) haha that mole reading sounds interesting uh. & she's really lucky to have been casted to so many good dramas, like Iljimae,SW,BL and now Dongyi. But I'm sure the reason for her being casted to these dramas isn't only bcos of luck, she did work hard and her acting skills is really awesome! I'm so impressed by her acting in BL! :D

bashful:

hello! :) haha you're really fast in updates! Thanks so much for sharing them! :D So hyojoo is now in the 3rd place? It's hard to fight the 1st and 2nd place, looking at who they are now. They are both v popular in korean uh... Anyways, still hope that hyojoo can get that award! Hyojoo hwaiting, korean fans hwaiting! :D haha. Btw, why don't you like Hwang Jung Eum? Anyways, I don't really know her. :P OMG! & you really dream of that?! wahhhhhhh I wish I was inside you dream too, seeing them dating! OMG! LOL. o.O haha, I'm just so tempted to make some pics when I saw those BL press conference pics. They are just too cute!!! <3 Oh so they really did delete a lot of scenes in HP? aww... yeah I hope they'll include everything in the DVD too and hopefully with subs! :P I will probably buy them too cos both of them are my favorites! hahaha. okay, I'll try again soon with the chinese-subbed vids, and if I really can't I'm gonna get them from you! :D Thanks alot alot in advance! :DDD o.O so it wrote MongDoongie? o.O ah! You can read korean???!!! haha, I'm not very good in learning languages too. :( but I think your english is really good! Though I know both chinese and english, I don't really speak and write well in english. I often get a just pass or even fail~ :X lol. & about my chinese, I guess I'm alright since I get a higher grade than eng uh. But but, when I went to those chinese website from china/taiwan, I always got a little problem. Their chinese characters are like so chim. LOL. I mean maybe I haven't seen those words before or I really have a bad memory cos normally I can't rmb chinese characters, I mean especially those with lots of strokes. lol. Yeah, so during exams, I always bring in a dictionary for chinese composition writing, anyways we were allow to do so. :) Thank god. haha. japanese? haha yeah, me too, I'm more interested in korean. :P & I'm trying to sign up in my school, hope there's still vacancies.... *prays* & omg, BSB is 30+??? He doesn't look like one! I thought he's 28 or something! I just checked, and he's 34! WOW! LOL. He looks really young then haha. eh, but I think you're right. Hyojoo wouldn't want to settle down so early, it's like she love her career so much now, so I don't think she'll give up, and it will be a pity too. I mean I know settling down doesn't mean that she needs to quit her job, but, it's kind of hard to balance both career and family isn't it. o.o I think I have written too much. lol. Anyways, so that instrument is a Haegeum... o.o it looks similar to erhu. haha. Thanks so so much for your reseach! you're the best! :D haha. yeah and I just realised that you have lots of smileys too! :P I think those smileys make the sentences more lively! haha.

fujiwara no sai:

hello! :) haha ic. But normally, when ppl watch dramas right, more ppl will like the male lead rather than the female lead right? I mean that's what I feel, but I just always like the female leads more. :P Idk why too. btw, are you from japan? o.O

HHJoo22:

hello! :) haha of course we can be friends! :D & omg, I'm so embarrass to say that I haven't even watch SW and Nonstop... :X I just got to know her this year through SHK's soompi thread. LOL!So SW is really nice? Anyways, I tried to watch it online a few weeks ago but gah the loading is v v v slow, and I got so fed up. lol. Maybe I'll go get a dvd then, hope there is an offer price haha. :P yeah and I'm so glad that I've watched BL!!! xD oh so you're a seungjoo shipper?! yay, me too! :D yeah and currently she has a new project, dongyi. It will start airing on MBC from 22nd march, and hopefully someone will sub them! :)

kozuesan:

hello! :D you're very welcome. :) Hope you post more often too! haha its nice to see hyojoo's fan here! Btw, is there any special name for her fanclub???

Guest iceangela

OMG! The 3rd Dong Yi trailer is out!!! :D

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/zQWqFzAPp20

6 more days!!! :D EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!! I hope hyojoo comes out soon! :)

Dong Yi OST?:

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/2kWonB6HAp8

from DC.

They says its the background music from Dong Yi blog. o.O So I guess they are guessing that this song will be included in the OST of Dong Yi. yeah. :) ah, but sorry to say, when I first hear it, it kind of creeps me up. :X esp now, it's past midnight here... nah idk, maybe I just dk how to appreciate this kind of music... But I think it'll be alright if I hear it on the day?

Thanks so much for updating iceangela! You're so quick O_O lmfao.

I just saw those posts on Baidu :P And LMFAO at the Dong Yi song.. It is super creepy lmao. At first I was like... Oh it sounds kind of pretty, then the voice started singing and I went OMGAH CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE IT!

Cindy don't like creepy music :( lmfao.

Anyways, gosh.. They just filmed Hyo Joo's first scene and it's already in the new teaser :lol: I guess they just wanted to film a simple scene so they could include Hyo Joo in the teaser since she's the main lead, and she didn't even show up in the first two teasers. I wonder if Ji Jin Hee has showed up at all yet... I keep forgetting to look for him in the teasers T_T My eyes go like 8D when I see BSB and Hyo Joo lmfao. Also, I like the opening OST in the teasers a lot more than that... creepy blog music :( lol.

Sorry for the short reply! I'm going to be late for class if I don't get off of Soompi :P I'll reply as soon as I can! :D (Which is probably during class... I know, I'm a bad student lol)

iceangela:

oh definitely! I saw her dancing too, I was like :mellow: haha Uhm.. I'm not sure when I started to like her though. It wasn't necessarily because of BL since I normally I don't really pay attention to the actors but just the storyline and setting. But somehow I looked it up and watched some other things related to it. Then I saw Soul Special... I guess that's when I started to really love her... haha :P

I just listened to the song and it's not that creepy as you guys say it is haha! It's a bit different, but it somehow does fit with the drama. Not as a themesong though.

Okay, I guess I'm not such a lurker at all anymore... :D

Edit: Does HHJ have an international fan forum or any of that kind? I can't seem to find anything about this girl haha btw, she's not fluent in English is she? There's someone on Friendster who says she's her, but her English is really making me question whether it's really her or not.

Guest allanpuge23

Hi All,

Thank for the updates...happy for all the pics (nice addition too my Hyo Joo photo collection)

@cindy

well i think there is a link in Nonstop 5 forums but the only available videos minwoo episodes is available there. they started subbing @ 194 until the last episode but i think they are some episode that's unsubbed

well its only one week before dong yi starts and nobody wants to subs dong yi (i want to know the reason why :D)

but is that true that in the first 2 episodes of dong yi HHJ is not appearing?

@ice angela

hi thanks for updating this thread you and cindy and others who contributed is the reason this thread is very active.

and wow your photoshop skills(or editing skills)is very awesome. And you draw very good too i wish i have that talent..

and i just notice you like putting smiley's in your post's :D....

@ilessthan3pho

hi... i think before there is a han hyo joo international forum but that site is not active so i think that forums is closed...and i think as of now there is no international HHJ fan forum that is active, but i you see one let me know :D

@new posters

hi all i hope you keep on posting here... and i hope you have a nice time in this thread (even though i didn't contribute anything in this thread :D)

Guest janineventurina

hey guys..

does anyone knows a link where can i Watch Heavens Postman with eng sub..

pls :(

im dying to see that movie..

OMGSH. I totally lied LOL. My reply is so late T_T Sorry guys D:

But... I want to share pictures first ^^ ahaha

Samsung NX10 photos! :D I can't wait to see more omgah

201003170937411001_1.jpg

201003170937411001_2.jpg

201003170937411001_3.jpg

BL in a Japanese magazine

f22dc2449bd7b879510ffee0.jpg

d62a719b7914f980c9eaf4e0.jpg

f458b71fd426c956f624e4e0.jpg

LG SU:M 37'

015813171a7b18344b90a7b0.jpg

Woahh... Photoshop.

^

I'm so glad that you're here to update when I'm not able to ^^ :D

Hyo Joo's Japanese photoshoot is gathering a lot of interest from netizens :)

Han Hyo Joo is a beauty

Han Hyo Joo’s recent Japanese photoshoot has won over the hearts of many netizens, and it’s no surprise to see why!

Samsung camera recently released the photos taken of the actress with their NX10 camera. In the photos, Han Hyo Joo is wearing sophisticated outfits that is influenced by traditional Indian clothes. Though she usually looks cute on screen, these photos make her look chic and almost sexy.

Some netizens commented, “She’s so pretty,” “She’s like a goddess,” and “It doesn’t look photoshopped either.”

After the photos were released, she became the top commented article and on Naver, a blog containing the photos was ranked as the most viewed post. Other people said they spotted Han Hyo Joo in populated places of Japan after the photoshoot was over.

A Samsung representative said, “The secrets behind this photoshoot will be revealed soon.”

Doesn’t she look gorgeous?

source: http://www.allkpop.com/2010/03/han-hyo-joo-is-a-beauty

[ChanMi's star news] Han Hyo-joo's bold glare

Is that really Han Hyo-joo?

She looks so different that we can barely recognize her.

Han always had the bright and active image that when she was in this photoshoot in Japan with bold poses and provoking glares, she looks so different!

She is not the same character we saw in the drama!

Han doesn't look Korean with her bright and colorful outfits that give an Indian style. She looks mysterious yet very provoking.

We will be able to see her in the Samsung Camera NX10 promotions.

source: http://www.hancinema.net/chanmi-s-star-new...lare-22616.html

Han Hyo Joo in Japan for camera ad

Han Hyo Joo, of upcoming drama Dong Yi, recently completed filming of the commercial video for the digital camera she endorses. The video was shot in Japan and gives an exotic feel. These stills released are part of the photo ads taken for the brand and there’re more to come, which will be released subsequently on the brand’s official website.

source: http://shadowlesslight.wordpress.com/2010/...-for-camera-ad/

I'll BBL to post replies. *kicks French homework.