Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Video of the interview Lee Byung Hun (the actor, not the director ^^'') where he says Hyo Joo is good at English and Japanese :D

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTUzODE4NjQw.html

(He says it in English so.. yay! haha)

& also a part where Lee Byung Hun meets up with Bae Soo Bin and Hyo Joo at a restaurant for some celebration :) I think all of BH Ent. is there too.

Caps:

12509E0F4B76EC4B0CAAE1.jpg

13509E0F4B76EC4B0DB9D1.jpg

7ba76111b385e523b9127b2d.jpg

Guest iceangela

wow, so many updates. haha.

omg! I love the bday cake! omgomg. I was wondering if the dolls on the cake are edible? If it is, it would be such a waste eh... :P cos they're all so cute~ I wonder how they made them... I wanna make those dolls too!!! :P & omg @ jaejoong. LOL! It doesn't look like him, AT ALL! thanks for sharing them, bashful.

btw, bashful, I can try making a graphic for the front page when I'm free, but I'm afraid I'm not up to standard yet. :X yeah, cos your graphics are way too nice~ :) soso, don't expect much from me. :P sorry.

Guest iceangela

oh, & I just made a wallpaper. Got my inspiration from the cute dolls of the bday cake. haha. Love this couple too... They're so cute together in brilliant legacy!!! I guess I miss them too much... wish they will collaborate again.

Anyways, hope I didn't drew that badly uh. :X

wallpaper_cartoonbrilliantlegacy_14.jpg

Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

Hi hi for everyone here !!!

I love Han Hyo Joo♥ as U too !!!

I´m so happy for Han Hyo Joo♥´s birthday !!!

I hope she had fun in her special day ne ???

Hi for Edward♥ and Bashfull♥ !!!

My two cute friends here !!!

Long time I don´t appear here ne ???

But I´m always Busy T^T ...

BUT I never forget our princess Han♥ !!!

I loved to see Han Hyo Joo♥ with black hair again ne ???

She used brown hair for a long time and

Now she changed to film her new Job :) !!!

She´s beautiful always !!!

REQUEST :

I´d like someone from here can post some

Pics of HanHyoJoo♥ WITH:

Hat

Swimsuit

Smile Fierce Face

Smile Cute Face

Top Model pose

Guess who can help me ???

Domo Arigato for all And

Sorry for Disturb U :( !!!

Ahhh... I made a fanvideo with my favorite couple !!!

If U want to see ( ^ - ^ )

JaeJoo Crazy Vampire Couple

I hope U like it !

Credits:I`m Crazy For MyJaeJoong

Kissu for everyone !!!

iceangela: When I update, it's usually in bulk because I save all the pictures and stuff on my computer in files until I feel like updating haha. I'm lazy =.=' And college is being mean *cries.

I also wonder if the figurines are edible! They're SUPER cute! I couldn't bring myself to eat them D: Hyo Joo should store them in her freezer if they are edible ^^ Those things are just too precious to be thrown away or eaten haha. That cake must've cost a fortune though. Having to hand-make and customize all 11 figurines... That's crazy :\ Even the Dong Yi hanbok is incredibly detailed :o

Oh! I just remembered that her fans gave her another cake a couple of months ago! I think it was for Christmas... Can't really remember >< But it had an Eun Sung figurine XD

viewimage-16.jpg

viewimage-17.jpg

viewimage-19.jpg

viewimage-18.jpg

And LOL!! I went WTF when I saw Jaejoon in that comic! Looks nothing like him! What the hell?! The hair is so off, and don't even get me started on the face! haha They made him look scary and... emo ><

Ah! It's totally fine that you're busy at the moment. I understand haha, I mean we all have lives outside the Internet ^^ And girl, I will smack you if I could! Your graphics are SUPERB! They're insanely cute and very unique haha. Your artwork isn't generic like mine :P Besides, I lost my touch and interest in Photoshop... >.> After my desktop died, along with all my Photoshop downloaded materials, I just gave up haha. And besides, I only made the banner :P itic made the sub-banners, so it's not just all me :P

And goddamn it, you DRAW too!? You're so artistically gifted... I can't draw for crap :( And I LOVE your HwanSung drawing! It's so cute! haha I love that Hwan's sad-face-button is there too! XD I was sad when he got upgraded to a happy face haha.

And sorry... I totally left you a mini essay ><

Sayuri JaeJoong: Hi dear! I haven't seen you in a while! haha How are you?! :D

And it's okay, I've been super busy lately too :( I wish I could update here more often but *sighs. Laziness prevails lol.

Yup! Hyo Joo went back to dark hair! Finally! It's been way too long that she's had brown/orange hair! I kind of miss it though :P It made her look healthier, lol. And the black right now is way too dark for her ><

Hyo Joo's lost a bit of weight though :( She's still pretty but she needs to fatten up a bit.. D:

And I'll try to help you find pictures for your new video! ^^ It's always fun doing these kind of requests haha. It's fun going through my Hyo Joo pictures and seeing ones I haven't seen in ages XD

And haha! Your vampire love is very evident :P The song is cute too! XD Very good job on your videos though! :o Lots of effort for fan videos.. and patience... and dedication!

Guest currysushi33

the birthday cake said 24...isnt she turning 23???

thanks for uploading the pics bashful XD....and iceangela the wallpaper is awesome ...wish i could draw like that :(...thanks for sharing it :)

^

Koreans add an extra year, but to us... non-Koreans... She's 23 ahaha. And iceangela is so artsy D: I wish I could draw too! The only thing I know how to draw are maps.. and teeth (don't ask LOL)

Gosh dang, this page takes forever to load >< too many pictures~!

2010 Baeksang Award nominee list is out!!

It'll be held on the 26th of March :)

Lots of nominations for BL! :) ^^

Picture1.png

Picture3.png

Picture4.png

Picture5.png

Even the PD got nominated! :D

Picture2.png

GO BL!! It's a slim chance that Hyo Joo and LSGi will win in their acting category, since Ko Hyun Jung (MBC Queen Seon Duk - Lady Mi Shil) got a lot of praise for her portrayal, same with Kim Nam Gil (MBC Queen Seon Duk - Bidam). ><

But still GO Brilliant Legacy!! Go Hyo Joo!! Go Lee Seung Gi!! Go PD!! 8D

Guest babievee

bashful_harmony:

thank you for the link... so, the drama is now airing in korea?

is there a website where i can watch it with an english subtitles...

thankyou again...