Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

^

She's definitely wearing a bra in the VIKI picture, haha. And bras are supposed to make your boobs look bigger though o_o Since it adds shape and lifts them up lol >.> This is a weird convo LOL

ANyways.....

We finally have a picture of Dong Yi! :D

f24add950532c23a7bf480ad.jpg

wuahhhhh...................I miss this thread..................... :D

thanks to Cindy...................always updates about uri Hyo Joo............ :lol:

Hyo Joo looks thin in Jambangee Photoshoot.....................bus still pretty of course.......... :)

btw.......The guy with blonde hair from 2 AM looks like JJ...................at first sight........... :P

Gorgeous actress! I love her in all her shows! But one question, is it just me or does her nose bridge look higher? I'm not even trying to be anal, but I was seeing her earlier pics posted in this thread then I saw some recent ones in the very end of the thread... and something just doesn't look the same... maybe it's the age/maturity effect but still..

Love her regardless though! Don't take me the wrong way. >_>;;

Guest currysushi33

i REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY want HHJ to go on strong heart!!! ...i hate when they try to pair up LSG with some other chic :(...

...i guess i miss hwansung...

redgummies: Hmms.... I haven't really noticed. *goes back and looks through the pictures the past few pages.

Her nose bridge is the same.. has the same old bump at the top where it begins to curve. You can really see it in this picture here:

19_39947.jpg

From 2008:

hhj33-3.jpg

(That was the best picture I could find at the moment... Late for school! ><)

I would think that IF she had plastic surgery on her nose, they would flatten out that bump.. :\

weird convo lolz...but I gotta say, I love looking at Hyo joo's hands. They look so pretty and feminine B) .

So this means they already started shooting Dong Yi. Thanks for the pic Harmony. Can't wait for other Dong Yi photos.

Anyways, I saw this a while ago. It's the New Samsung NX10 CF.

currysushi................me too...........but I want JJ too in SH................... :lol:

It would be amazing love triangle in SH between Hyo Joo, JJ and SG................*maybe I'm dreaming about that........ :lol:

kozuesan................thanks for the video..............I love the concept............so simple but good.......... :)

Cindy..............thanks for those lovely pics...............I like her old hair............. :D

I miss her pretty long curly hair days. :(

Dong Yi photos!! :D :D

They're for the new Lunar year :)

dcf0914eff2a6ef8d0c86a07.jpg

bddeca6060057c76eaf8f800.jpg

edit:

Han Hyo-joo’s Australian trip photos

Han Hyo-joo recently took a working vacation to Sydney, Australia, and has released photos of her four-day trip. Han is currently an endorser of Samsung digital cameras and headed to Australia in early January to shoot a CF for one of their new cameras. The opportunity also afforded her some time to get away following her last drama role (in the hit series Brilliant Legacy) before her new one begins (historical epic Dong Yi).

Han Hyo-joo’s new CF for Samsung’s NX10 camera will be released on February 6. Meanwhile, Dong Yi — which stars Ji Jin-hee, Lee So-yeon, and Bae Soo-bin — will premiere on MBC in March.

Pretty!

source: http://www.dramabeans.com/2010/02/han-hyo-...an-trip-photos/

Guest Livelaughlove911

She's so effortlessly gorgeous and so versatile! Her smile always makes me smile kekeke.

I want to watch Dong Yi...........ahhhhhhhh XD

I love her outfit in the photos.

Guest jelly_pudding

wow.. haven't posted in here for a long time.

hyo joo's in austrailia? why? for a new photoshoot?

& like someone else said, i want her to go on strong heart!

i miss hwansung too =(

*waves. Hi everyone! :D

The cast of Dong Yi gets into character

Here’s our first look at the cast of MBC’s historical series Dong Yi dressed in costume. The drama features Ji Jin-hee as King Suk-jong and Han Hyo-joo as the water maid Dong-yi who turns concubine, then mother to a future king. Lee So-yeon follows her vengeful Angel’s Temptation role as Lady Jang, a higher-ranking concubine that’s described as a villain role. Bae Soo-bin is Dong-yi’s caring protector (O, will he never get the girl?).

Han Hyo-joo shared her feelings on donning the clothes for the first time: “Wearing the costume makes it feel real, as though the outline has been revealed. Even when I’d seen the synopsis and script, I didn’t picture things clearly, but after seeing how it looks I can imagine it better.” Because she takes the title role, Han will be bearing much of the burden of the drama; she said, “The director told me that he’d watched all of my projects, and deliberated about what would suit me best, from head to toe. I think we’ll be fine if I can do a good job.”

She also called the drama a “sageuk CSI,” since there are scenes that involve Dong-yi investigating matters. (This is a description I haven’t heard before, and one I didn’t expect of this drama. I presume there are court mysteries at hand.)

Lee So-yeon said, “I’m playing another villain, but I’ll show a Lady Jang that’s different from previous portrayals, one with my own appeal.”

source: http://www.dramabeans.com/2010/02/the-cast...into-character/

CSI, eh? I love CSI omgah <3 lol