Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest LadyKash

oh my, oh my...HHJ looks extremely pretty!!!..She's so cute with Lee Seung Gi!!..I love their duet performance..wish to see them again in a drama, a rom-com would be great..I also love BSB's smile while watching HHJ and LSG together on the stage...waaaahhh, those two should date!.. :lol:

..nice caps bashful... ;) thanks.. :)

^

Hyojoo's skin is so.. flawless! All these beautiful Korean stars have GREAT skin! D: How is that possible?! T_T

haha She and LSGi were pretty cute that night XD Especially LSGi who was all smiles~ at the ceremony ;D

I wish Hyojoo wasn't as nervous/shy during the performance though... Give us some fan service! D8

I'd like to see the whole BL cast together again.. That'd be so great omgah <3 There needs to be a BL part 2!

Bae Soo Bin is so <3 That man is so damn attractive... Who cares if he's 33! He's still so hot omgah ><

I wouldn't mind if Hyojoo got with BSB either! :lol:

& no credits to me please ^^'' I didn't make the screencaps haha

They're from DC Inside :D

Guest YunKyo

SeungJoo comeback makes me so confused of my love for JaeJoo lol

Oh I hate my bad personality when I can't keep my ideas with two couples *shy*

I feel HJ nearly cried when she gave her talk for her Best Actress Award :D She's good and this year is marked a lot by her acting so I think she deserves it. Moreover, I can feel why she seems to be touched. Her career is not as flat as other actresses, she found it very difficult to be as now :) I'm happy for her success :x

Oh, I love SeungJoo and I hope that they can reunite in next drama or any project, whatever!

About BSB :( I think age is not a problem in love but...huh...I still prefer SeungJoo lol

Guest mykyukyu

Wow, Hyo Joo is so beautiful! She can really rock out any outfit she wears, she can wear something that's bad but she still looks beautiful either way! She is a fashion chameleon, she can rock jeans and fingerless gloves just as well as gowns and high heels.

I am really excited about DongYi. I hope this series will cement her status as one of the outstanding actresses of her generation. And of course, some awesome ratings wouldn't hurt!

Ok, looking at all those SBS Drama Awards caps of Hyo Joo and Seung gi is making me really giddy. Maybe I'm just biased because I love both of them as individual artists but they really look great together! And I am smiling like an idiot now. (I've just downloaded the entire awards ceremony broadcast and I'm off to watch it now.)

Anyway, these have been sitting in my computer for a while now. I'm not sure if they have been posted here before.

C2F9C0AF10_wndusdk0216.jpg

nonstop5.jpg

These two have really come a long way.

bashful_harmony,

You have almost single-handedly kept this thread alive and kicking. Thank you so much!

Huahhh……………I’m in dilemma between SeungJoo and JaeJoo………….. :lol:

I already watched HP…………..although just 2 parts………….but JaeJoo’s chemistry so good……………..I can keep smile when jaejun gets jealous…………so cute………..hehhehe……

The funny part is when hana didn’t believe that jaejun was an angel………….she asked him to fly …………then he told her to close her eyes……… and she did ……..hahahaha…………..he counted until three …..but when she opened her eyes…………..jaejun was running away from her…………then she chased him……. :lol:

I can’t wait for Hp dvd…………..I want to watch the entire story…… and watch again………..and again……….. :)

YunKyo: :lol:

It made me confused too XD But I still like JaeJoo more~

JaeJoo just makes me all excited haha. And I like JaeJun more than Hwan :P In BL, I rooted for JunSe the entire time, so I'm not that big of a HwanSung fan, but seeing their performance and their interactions at the ceremony was super cute! And seeing BSB and the cast of BL smiling all happily was just icing on the cake for me!

I wonder if JaeJoo will ever be at an award ceremony together for Heaven's Postman.. Since it's airing this year on SBS, would SBS consider them as nominees? HP is a Samhwa production, not SBS... but who knows? >< Gosh... I miss JaeJoo now lmao

And I'm probably worse than you when it comes to Hyojoo couples! I like most of the couples and always spazz over them XD

I really want to know what Hyojoo said in her acceptance speech D: I thought it was kind of silly and cute of her to get teary over 2nd runner up award :lol:

I'm happy for her success too! :D And to think she wouldn't be there if she had given up and decided to quit acting after Spring Waltz.. *sighs.

SeungJoo should reunite in Brilliant Legacy 2 where Jaejoong will be the 2nd male lead and a love triangle will ensue! LOL I wish T_T

I think BSB is freaking sexy D: I'd take him if Hyojoo doesn't want him! lol As well as all her other male costars :P

mykyukyu: She really can transform into anything! Edgy, glamorous, simple, rocker chic, lolita, etc. etc.! She's like Ditto! haha It's always so fun to see her do a photoshoot because I'm always curious about the theme and how she'll pose and look. She's always barely recognizable in photoshoots

Oh my god, yes! It'd be great if her acting is well recognized like Moon Geun Young's! Hyojoo's already popular with viewers, but it'd be great if critics love her as well lol. High ratings would just be amazing. I wouldn't doubt it'll get high ratings because MBC Mon-Tues timeslot always wins lol. Furthermore, it's an MBC sageuk... *looks at Queen Sun Deok

:lol: All the SeungJoo love has come back! I downloaded the full ceremony too.. and Gosh, the file is huge T_T Like a total of 2 GBs, oh my gosh.

Awww They both look so young in Nonstop 5! :lol: It's a shame that Hyojoo came so late in the show :( We would've had more early SeungJoo to spazz about! Looking at the screencaps reminds me of how much I loved Hyojoo with Tablo too haha. Tablo's such a dork <3

No problem about the thread! I just want to share the love when it comes to Hyojoo :) Sometimes I don't know how I manage to post in here so much in a day lmfao

fujiwara no sai: Aw, you're at the crossroad? :P

Oh, you still haven't finished Heaven's Postman? D: I feel like rewatching it now... lol

JaeJoo's chemistry is really believable! So sad that we'll probably never see them together again :( I really hope Samhwa publicizes JaeJoo a lot to sell more DVDs, CDs, whatever merchandise there are. And I hope we'll see them together again in Japan when they begin to show HP in theatres or on TV.. I can't wait to see a high quality version of the film! But I'm happy that I was even able to watch it at all, let alone with English subs! :D

I have a lot of favorite moments in HP XD The beginning is one of them.. when they first meet and Hana chases after Jaejun in the field and then throws the water bottle at him LOL And of course... the kissing scene <3 Their argument during that scene was so funny ahaha. They both admit that they want to kiss the other, but then scrutinize the other for wanting the same thing haha Gosh... now I really want to rewatch it!

I HIGHLY doubt that Hyojoo will do Falling in Love now. Look at how much she has to prepare for Dong Yi and they haven't even began filming yet... Filming sageuks take too much time and is a lot harder to film than a regular drama. Hyojoo would be too exhausted to film Falling in Love after filming a 50 episode drama.. and she probably wants a break after Dong Yi.. lol

^

Thanks for asking :) And she has pyometra :( She wouldn't eat for the past couple of days and seemed really depressed and tired. She also would vomit a lot and had diarrhea frequently. I took her to the vet and she said most likely she has pyometra and that having an X-ray taken would tell for sure. She also said if it isn't treated immediately, then my dog's uterus will fill up with pus and eventually explode :(

I was planning on getting the surgery done tomorrow, but a couple of hours earlier my dog started releasing this discharge and was bleeding through her vagina. So yeah.. I have to wait until tomorrow morning to pick her up T_T I'm so nervous omgah... Sorry for the long story... I just love my dog so much TT-TT

Anyways... Bae Soo Bin will be in Dong Yi with Hyojoo! :D XD

I swear they are like BFFs or are secretly dating or something! lol

Guest Serenity89

Han Hyo Joo is getting prettier and prettier every time I see a picture of her. I love her new black and long hair, although I'm not really digging the red lipstick and black dress she wore.

Since we are talking about couples, I want to join! I love Brilliant Legacy and it has become one of my favorite Korean Drama of all time. I find that Lee Seung Ki and Hyo Joo has a strong chemistry on and off screen, but I like JaeJoo pairing. I think they would look so cute together. That's just my opinion. Maybe I'm bias? Hahaha, I don't know. :P But then I read that her ideal type is the opposite of what Jaejoong is, so I'm not sure how their relationship is going after the drama. :D

Bashful_Harmony: I'm sorry to hear about your dog. I hope she recovers soon feeling healthy and happy then ever.

Cindy................I hope nothing happen to your dog................I really hope she gets well soon......

I don't realize there was interaction between SeungJoo on stage when they accepted for ten stars awards......... :D

Make me coriuos what kind conversation make them laugh........... :lol:

About HP................I don't know the ending.............bcoz I'd already DL from the link that you gave it to me........

but the result only 15 minutes duration................... :rolleyes:

I don't even watch the kissing scene.................... :(

Guest YunKyo

Cindy, hope all the best for your puppie :x I love puppies, too :)

OMG, the gif of SeungJoo *my mouth can't close lol* I really wanna know what they're talking >"<

Oh they're so cute :((

Haizz, yes, I think I have to make choices anyway lol And I choose JaeJoo bcoz HP draws a really wonderful story between a ghost and a pure girl :) HP's script is really unique and special :)

It seems that many fans being in the same situation as mine. Ah, Cindy's idea is nice but if JJ make the triangle love, I'm sure that even the scriptwriter also have to be confused of choOsing who is finally HJ's partner lol

Oh, BSB will be also with HJ in DOng Yi??? So he continue being the 3rd person in HJ's love, huh?

fujiwara no sai, you should sink in enjoying HP huh. It's sooooOoooooooooooooooo awesome!!!

Guest LadyKash

Gosh...I can't help but to post a comment!..I loooooove SeungJoo.. :D ..that gif was too cute for words./waaah, I'm dying to know what Seung Gi told Hyo Joo which made her smile like that...sooooo cute!.. ;) ..I also love JaeJoo but I happened to fall in love first w/ SeungJoo so i will stick to it no matter what.. :D ..btw, I miss Hyo Joo's long hair.. :P ..

Quick update!

Bae Soo-bin added to Dong Yi

Something tells me that Brilliant Legacy fans are gonna flip: Bae Soo-bin will once again be teaming up with Han Hyo-joo in the historical drama Dong Yi. (Then again, as the series has already cast Ji Jin-hee as the king who takes Han’s water maid character as his concubine, this means that Bae Soo-bin once again will play second fiddle…)

Bae is no stranger to the sageuk, having acted in Emperor of the Sea, Jumong, and Painter of the Wind. In SBS’s Dong Yi, his role is described as “Bi-dam-like” as he portrays a masculine swordsman. He is the childhood friend to Dong-yi’s older brother, who asks him to take care of his sister before dying. He therefore watches over her throughout her life, loving her devotedly.

Bae intends to beginning martial arts and sword training in order to portray his character realistically. Having already performed in historical dramas, Bae has the basic skills such as equestrian experience and should be ready to begin immediately. Filming will begin in late January.

Last year was a huge year for Bae, as his career took off with roles in two hit dramas, Brilliant Legacy and Angel’s Temptation, as well as the films Aeja and Girlfriends. This newest role ought to raise his profile even higher.

Via Chosun

source: http://www.dramabeans.com/2010/01/bae-soo-...ded-to-dong-yi/