Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest jihye87

harmony: miss you loads and thanks for all the updates too~!

Haha. She seemed so nervous during the performance but awwww .. I'm gonna watch BL again.

So proud of HHJ today~! The award shows o the last few years are testimonies of her improvement.

She looks really pretty today with her hair tucked and tied neatly.

And of course, the Seungjoo pairing is giving me goosebumps (though the trip by the lil girl made kinda made me go oops!). 1987ers fighting! haha (now you know how old i am :D)

oh yes, it's past 12am in my area!

Happy New Year to all! :)

May 2010 be an even greater year for all!

jihye:

I thought you got too cool for us and Hyojoo, so you stopped coming here D8

Shame on me! T-T lol

She was really nervous during the performance! haha I felt like her mom watching her lol

I was thinking, "Oh baby. Poor thing." XD I loved how comforting LSGi was towards her today :) It's a total opposite of the BL presscon when he seemed really tense and Hyojoo was all smiles and being all bubbly.

Seriously lots of improvement since last year's award ceremony! From being awarded a New Star award to snagging 3 awards this year is a large feat~ SOO proud of you Hyojoo! :D

She does look pretty with her hair.. It's just the extensions that bothered me.. They were so bad lol. But good thing you can't really tell unless she has her back or her sides to the camera.

Did the little flower girl trip? Awww poor thing lol. On national TV too ><

Oh.. I've always known you were a 1987er :P I remember you saying you were a couple of months younger than Hyojoo haha

Yes.. Happy New Year everyone! ^^ It's barely New Year's Eve over here.. Only 8AM lol XD

fujiwara no sai: Yes, Hyojoo's one of the winners of the Top Ten Awards ^^

It's just the most popular actors/actresses in SBS dramas.. so yeah, 10 people get the award lol.

It's like how Hyojoo was one of the 10 that won the New Star Award last year :)

Guest jihye87

harmony: yes, i felt like a proud mum watching HHJ win too. D

nah. i'm just very busy with my new job that i became lazy to post here *runs off in shame*.

but i promise, for 2010, to join in the discussion here as much as possible!

now i'm anticipating Dongyi, seeing HHJ being so serious about her acting.

you can actually see how close the BL cast is through all the speeches.

HHJ's thanking each costar individually *touched*

Kim Misook is definitely one of my fav seniors for HHJ to learn from.

Guest n4tleeyaa

CONGRATS to HWANSUNG couple !!!

they really deserve to win, BL is my fav no. 1 drama, although i already watched ... ehmm maybe about 10.000 drama :rolleyes::D , but this ones was really get me hooked, so happy to see HWANSUNG get appreciated :D

;) hmm ... about her dress, i am agree with you harmony, she want to playing safe this time, maybe coz this moment is very important for her, and she doesn't want to ruin this, but... the dress is too much simple, though it can make the user can look elegant. i think her fashion dresser can put more accessories on her, ang i couldn't agree more with you harmony about her hair, and yes, maybe she just want something different from her past hair do B)

:D:o:D THEY SINGING TOGETHER !!! :o:D:o

i reed about someone wishes ( i forgot who, but if i'm not wrong it is you dear harmony :) ) in this pages, about LSG singing with hyojoo, ... it is really happen now :o , what a great surprise from sbs, isn't it? :D ... gooossh ... i'm smiling big right now :):):)

But i do love this dress, it suit with her make up, and her hair right now (she's look more pretty than her's first), though i wish she use more glamorous dress, with bling2 stuff :lol:

THREE AWARDS !!!

congrats!!! she really deserve!!! (though i dont what best actress in special planning meaning is) ... and i guess she doesn't win daesang isn't it :mellow: , but its ok next year will :D:D, and looks here it is SO JI SUB ( i really love this man, he is my NO. 1 K - male), hmm ... i wonder what hyojoo feeling in the backstage, so ji sub is in front of her :D:lol:

thanks so much harmony dear, for this super great news and those awesome vid :D

one hour left for our new year ... :) , though some part in my country already new year (Happy New Year!!)

GOD BLESS you all

Guest zahieyjunki

Congrats to HwanSung couple! totally oneof my fave pairing for this year drama!

I even have the DVD for BL! it was really awesome drama! I wish HHJ could win the best actress!

But having 2 awards on her hands make-up everything!

Love the performance! these two should just gettin married now~ lol!

now, can't wait for Heaven's Postman & any drama offer for Eun Sunnnngie?

Happy New Year <3

jihye: :lol: We can be Hyojoo's mamas!

Even though we're younger than her :P

Anyone feel like joining?! lmao

But it really does feel like a proudness that's exclusive to mothers ahaha

Lmfao it's okay! I know that feeling.. being too lazy to post in here lol. I get that a lot and always have all these pictures saved onto my laptop waiting for me to share them with everyone in here lol

Yes, yes! I miss having you in here :( You and missha are like.. the ORIGINAL users from earlier in this thread.. lol I came in like after 2 years you guys started posting in here.

I'm sure Hyojoo doesn't want to disappoint PD LBH since he's put so much faith (and pressure) onto her. But seems like she's really committing to her role... Taking all these different lessons to prepare herself and even meeting up with the PD so he can track down her progress.. Hope Hyojoo doesn't tire herself too much though

Ah... is that why all of Hyojoo's speeches are so long? She's thanking all the individual cast members? lol That's so sweet :) They're like a family.. Now I really wish there was a BL 2 haha

And I agree! Kim Mi Sook was insanely awesome in BL! Really glad that the two were able to act alongside one another. When the camera would cut to Kim Mi Sook's face while Hyojoo was on stage giving her speech or performing.. the look on her face really touched me.. She looks at Hyojoo like she's her own daughter haha

Or maybe I'm just looking into this too much :lol:

n4tleeyaa: I was waiting for your reply! :lol:

Because I know how much you wanted HwanSung to win Best Couple keke~

I often read about how though BL was good, it was forgettable but I'm really happy that it stuck onto you (and others) the way it did ^^ BL needs more love!! <3

Ahh.. you have a point there about her not wanting to soil her night by being placed on the Worst Dressed list lol. It's okay though because she still looked very beautiful tonight ^^ It was just a initial shock when you first see her with the bold red lipstick, tied back hair and dress with that silhouette. She usually just wears mini dresses that are flowy~ lol

I love that she and LSGi matched though! XD It was so cute haha It looked like all of the BL cast matched :P Except for Halmoni since she wore blue I think...

Hmms.. I'm pretty sure that wasn't me who said that about a SeungJoo duet :lol: I know who it is but I can't remember her username right now lol. She wasn't a frequent poster though

It's definitely a huge surprise from SBS! :D It was super cute even though Hyojoo was really nervous ahaha

I liked the color of her 2nd dress more.. I don't like the circular pattern design on it.. Reminds me of that pickle dress GHS wore in BOF lol

Hahaha you must really like accessories huh? XD Hyojoo usually accessorizes very well but I guess with the dresses she wore.. they required very little accessories lol But I'm like you.. I like shiny stuff LOL

Yes!! THREE AWARDS! :D :D That's how many I wanted her to win ^^ To be honest, I don't know what that Best Actress in a Special Planning is either.. I guess since BL's a weekend drama.. it counts as special? I don't know haha SBS has so many different awards T_T

It's okay that she doesn't win Daesang this year ^^ There'd be too much backlash if she did haha. I hope she wins it next year though! For her portrayal as Choi Suk Bin in Dong Yi :D

& SJS is so sexy LOL I would be all shy and nervous if I were Hyojoo too. I wonder if he knows about her crushing on him XD She said it on national TV too lmao

And it's no problem! I love updating the thread when I'm not feeling lazy! hehe

Happy New Year to you too! Hope you have a wonderful 2010! :D

missha: MISSSHAAAA *HUGS!

You and jihye disappear and reappear whenever there's an award show :lol:

And of course we'd be proud of our girl! :D *sighs..

It was just 4 years ago when she first appeared on Nonstop 5... She's changed so much and her acting's improved so much too~ I can't wait to see her get better and better with each year!

No problem for the updates! :D Just glad I could spread the happiness :D

Happy New Year love! I hope 2010 is a great year for you! ^^

zahieyjunki: Yay!! HwanSung couple <3

To be honest, I thought JGS-PHS would win it and in my head, I was already over the Best Couple award haha

Oh! I have BL on DVD too! I'm in the mood to rewatch it now XD

I wish Hyojoo got Best Actress too~ but it's okay she got one of the Best Actress categories haha

And snagging 3 awards tonight is NOT BAD AT ALL! :D

The performance was really cute haha Hyojoo was so shy and LSGi was being all smiles and was trying to comfort her hehe. I was never a big fan of SeungJoo since they rarely had any interactions but tonight has changed my mind of them! They're so cute haha

2009 has been a great year for these two :) I hope 2010 only gets better ^^

Ooh, you haven't watched Heaven's Postman yet?! It's SOOO good! haha Having English subs really helped me understand it ><

And Eun Sung's going to transform into a concubine for the MBC sageuk Dong Yi with PD Lee Byung Hun of Dae Jang Geum :D

Happy New Year and I hope 2010 is full of happiness! :)

fujiwara no sai: No problem hun :) Glad I could help!

Nope.. SBS doesn't have a Best Drama haha.. odd I know ><

Aww we should all bust out our BL DVDs or YT links or w/e and just start having a BL marathon XD

I never get sick of BL either.. It's such a good, solid drama :)

In a recent poll titled "2009 My Vote for Top 6 Stars of the Year", Finance and Economy News asked viewers who they thought were this year's top six entertainers in the following categories; Male idol group, Female group, Solo singer, Male actor, Female actress, Hallyu Star, Drama and Film. Each respondent was allowed to vote for one star in each category.

Results for the survey -- conducted from December 21 thru 29 -- were based on the votes cast by netizens as well as the site's Internet statistics, such as the number of times each star's news articles were read.

- omitted -

Winners in other categories of the survey were:

▲ Male idol group : TVXQ (received 56.6 percent of votes)

▲ Female group : Girls' Generation (41.1 percent)

▲ Solo singer : Rain (31.1 percent)

▲ Male actor : Yoo Seung-ho (34.5 percent)

▲ Female actress : Han Hyo-joo (52.4 percent)

▲ Drama : "Shining Inheritance" (33.3 percent)

▲ Film : "Take Off" (29 percent)

Source: asiae.co.kr

Shared by: OneTVXQ.com

Please take out with full credits. Thanks!

Note: Original news is mainly about Lee Jun-ki being voted as the top Hallyu Star of 2009. I just focused on the parts relevant to TVXQ~

and HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010 !!!!!!! :lol:

too bad no drama category................but It's okay.............I'm happy that Hyo Joo wins three awards....

I really love BL...............I always promote BL to my all friends........ :lol:

I'm happy that all my family and friends like BL.......... :D

I can't wait to tell them that Hwansung win the award........

btw..........Happy New Year everyone........... :)

^

Haha I try to do that too! My aunts watch Asian dramas all the time and I'm like WATCH BRILLIANT LEGACY!!

But they never listen to me T_T lmfao

I tried to get my mom to watch it, but she ignored me too and instead, watched BOF =.=

I was like... Why are you my mother?! haha jk XD

Aww XD I can't believe it's been half a year since BL ended... D:

I already have watched SeungJoo performance's video............Hyo Joo looks nervous........maybe she never sings infront the audiance before......... :rolleyes:

but overall I like their performance...........so sweet when Seung Gi gave her the flowers.....

and all BL's casts smile when watch SeungJoo performance............ :D

^

Yeah, you could tell she was super nervous haha. I could just imagine her legs shaking while she walked out onto the stage ><

I guess Hyojoo's not comfortable with performing in front of such a large crowd and having it be on live television :lol:

Seung Gi was super cute during the performance XD *sighs..

Really feel like watching BL now T_T