Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Finally! Finally! Totally love her longer hair. :wub: :wub: It's like the best Christmas gift I received this year. :P It reminds me of her AMAHAE look only now she is more matured.

LOL, someone on the main site commented on my photo whether that was me. I wish I'm as good looking as Hyo Joo. :lol:

^

Haha, yeah... you're probably right. Holiday and the fact that Hyojoo had a semi-hiatus for a while haha

But I'm glad you're still here! :lol:

Hyojoo probaby spent Christmas with her family :) lol I wish she'd update her Cyworld T_T

edward: Awww, I really do hope the longer locks aren't due to extensions lol. So many people like her with long hair XD I wonder how long her hair will be once filming for Dong Yi starts~

LOL @ someone thinking you're Hyojoo! XD That's hilarious!! lmfao

HAPPY NEW YEAR to everybody out there.

I'm one of the happiest person on earth if Shining Inheritance & HWANSUNG couple will win any of the SBS awards this Dec.31,2009. I have been watching the SI for several times already and still will watch it. I really love HWANSUNG very much.

Guest moochi2000

hi everyone!

this is my first time posting in this thread, and i'm ashamed of myself since i really like han hyo joo and the dramas she has been in

i'm not sure if this question has been answered before but i totally blasted through the 12 episodes of soul special today and have absolutely no clue what happened. I was wondering if anyone watched it here and could explain or direct me to a site with recaps or a good review of it.

Thanks!

raewonkim: I hope HwanSung will win a lot of awards at the SBS Drama Awards too! :lol: You and I (as well as many others, I'm sure) would be very happy if they did win! haha

Awww, I miss BL, but I can't get myself to rewatch it again x_x lol

moochi2000: Hey there! :D

I'm cindy ^^

Ahh.. it's okay that it's taken you this long to post in here! :P As long as you do lol

Hmms... did you watch Soul Special with English subs?

If you have then.. to answer your question, no, I haven't found any sites that have recapped it or reviewed it lol.

I wish there was though, because I'm confused about it too~

I think it's because Soul Special is a student project, the studio ran out of money to fund the project ><

Sorry that I wasn't much help to you :(

Guest n4tleeyaa

:DMERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE !!!

kinda too late, but better than nothing isn't :P

Hi moochi2000 welcome :D , he.. he i have the same feeling to, coz i'm also newbie, and i hope to see you again in this thread

i always busy if Christmas come, coz me and my mom always make our Christmas cakes and cookies and also 4 the main food for Christmas day, its kinda family tradition :D. It's very tiring but worth so much :P

harmony dear thanks so much for mbc sunday2 night, hiks .. hiks it's touching me, i cried when i saw the lil girl (im glad she ok now), also when her brother crying 4 her (that lil boy already now to love that much) and when she already wakes up and instantly call her dad. But also funny when she chose hyojoo cake, coz hers kinda like the worst :D

also about the hair ( ii knoo ... ow hair again :D ) hmm i always like her hair cut ( except 4 the mushroom hair and the short ceci ones) and whatever color she has, my sister said shes one of the few that can look good with that light color (BL hair) without seeing too much. But 4 my self i'm hoping to see her in long hair, with lil bit curly, like arwen LOTR hair ( <_< i dont know better example coz my lack info) but not like jambangee curly it too much curl, and with no bang (hmm imagination modes on :D )

GBU all

hi everyone!

this is my first time posting in this thread, and i'm ashamed of myself since i really like han hyo joo and the dramas she has been in

i'm not sure if this question has been answered before but i totally blasted through the 12 episodes of soul special today and have absolutely no clue what happened. I was wondering if anyone watched it here and could explain or direct me to a site with recaps or a good review of it.

Thanks!

MOOCHI, you can visit Drama world Shining Inheritance. Their summary is complete.

raewonkim: I hope HwanSung will win a lot of awards at the SBS Drama Awards too! :lol: You and I (as well as many others, I'm sure) would be very happy if they did win! haha

Awww, I miss BL, but I can't get myself to rewatch it again x_x lol

moochi2000: Hey there! :D

I'm cindy ^^

Ahh.. it's okay that it's taken you this long to post in here! :P As long as you do lol

Hmms... did you watch Soul Special with English subs?

If you have then.. to answer your question, no, I haven't found any sites that have recapped it or reviewed it lol.

I wish there was though, because I'm confused about it too~

I think it's because Soul Special is a student project, the studio ran out of money to fund the project ><

Sorry that I wasn't much help to you :(

BASHFUL HARMONY,

Is there any drama series in 2009 that beat SI final episode rating of 47.4%? I guess there is none. I'm pretty sure that BEST awards will be given to SI and Hwansung.

n4tleeyaa: Hi dearie! :D

I hope you had a great Christmas!~

And OMGSH I cried watching the MBC Sunday Sunday episode too LOL

I didn't expect to cry but when they showed the little girl's family members saying bye and seeing her older brother break down was like D: to my heart haha

Also, when the nurses were taking blood samples, and she was crying out in pain :(

I'm glad she's feeling better now and that the surgery was successful :D

And yeah LOL @ her choosing Hyojoo's fail cake. It really was not... that pretty, even with all the decorations lmfao.

I generally try to be very open towards Hyojoo's hairstyles/colors, but the girl changes it so many times nowadays that it's like =.=' lol. Makes me long for her trademark hair (long, dark hair with waves and bangs! :D) so this new look makes me very happy lol.

You didn't like the CECI hair?! D: I thought she looked incredible in that pixie cut lol. She's one of the few actresses that can pull off so many looks and look SO GOOD in all of them x_x

I mean.. she wore Big Bird as a coat in that photoshoot and still looked good :lol:

I like how feminine Hyojoo's face is~

OHHH I LOVE LOTR!! LOL >< Off-topic but omgah.. I just had a LOTR marathon the other day haha XD

Hmms... I think Hyojoo looks best with bangs haha. But I do like Arwen's hair :P It's so smooth and shiny looking hahaa Maybe Hyojoo will have that look after she's done filming Dong Yi? lol

raewonkim: :lol: Moochi asked for Soul Special recaps haha, not BL XD

But anyways, to answer your question... Yes, there's one drama (The Sons of Sol Pharmacy House) that beat BL's ratings.. It got 48.6% on its last episode ><

TV Dramas to Look Forward to in 2010

MBC will bring back producer Lee Byeong-hoon ― the maker of hit television series including "Jewel in the Palace" ("Dae Jang Geum"), "Heo Jun", "Jumong" and "Yi San' ― to offer "Dong Yi' (working title) in March. The new drama will present the story of King Sukjong (1661-1720) of the Joseon Kingdom and Sukbin Choi, one of his consorts. Choi later gave birth to King Youngjo (1694-1776). Actor Ji Jin-hee, who also starred in "Jewel in the Palace" ("Dae Jang Geum") will appear as King Sukjong. Han Hyo-joo, the young heroine of popular drama "Brilliant Legacy" ("Shining Inheritance", SBS), will play the part of Choi.

source: http://www.hancinema.net/tv-dramas-to-look...2010-21718.html

Glad to know that people are excited for Dong Yi XD

n4tleeyaa: Hi dearie! :D

I hope you had a great Christmas!~

And OMGSH I cried watching the MBC Sunday Sunday episode too LOL

I didn't expect to cry but when they showed the little girl's family members saying bye and seeing her older brother break down was like D: to my heart haha

Also, when the nurses were taking blood samples, and she was crying out in pain :(

I'm glad she's feeling better now and that the surgery was successful :D

And yeah LOL @ her choosing Hyojoo's fail cake. It really was not... that pretty, even with all the decorations lmfao.

I generally try to be very open towards Hyojoo's hairstyles/colors, but the girl changes it so many times nowadays that it's like =.=' lol. Makes me long for her trademark hair (long, dark hair with waves and bangs! :D) so this new look makes me very happy lol.

You didn't like the CECI hair?! D: I thought she looked incredible in that pixie cut lol. She's one of the few actresses that can pull off so many looks and look SO GOOD in all of them x_x

I mean.. she wore Big Bird as a coat in that photoshoot and still looked good :lol:

I like how feminine Hyojoo's face is~

OHHH I LOVE LOTR!! LOL >< Off-topic but omgah.. I just had a LOTR marathon the other day haha XD

Hmms... I think Hyojoo looks best with bangs haha. But I do like Arwen's hair :P It's so smooth and shiny looking hahaa Maybe Hyojoo will have that look after she's done filming Dong Yi? lol

raewonkim: :lol: Moochi asked for Soul Special recaps haha, not BL XD

But anyways, to answer your question... Yes, there's one drama (The Sons of Sol Pharmacy House) that beat BL's ratings.. It got 48.6% on its last episode ><

BASHFUL HARMONY, Anyway that is under KBS WORLD not SBS. I'm sure SI will be receiving mumerous awards.

Guest n4tleeyaa

harmony hi dear :D:D

thanks so much, i do have a wonderful Christmas, though with not my entire family, coz my big sis just moved on recently to another city, to follow her hubbie :(

you love LOTR too !! yeah ... i love everything in LOTR, including arwen's hair, that is way i keep my hair growth, now its almost like arwen's (he...he faraway almost :D)

i think if hyojoo do her hair like arwen's, she will look absolutely gorgeous and have like kinda mysteriously charm/aura, coz she really can have that charm if she want

i do love everything in ceci's photoshot, shes so stunning in there :D ... and i'm totally agree with you, she is really one of the few, but i really do wish she don't do her hair like that ... ehmm ... lets see ... maybe until her 30 ... ho.. ho :D

ehmm ... i'm also kinda like dong yi looking forwarder, i always find about dong yi in the net, DJG is very popular in my country, almost the pep i know is liking it, and i hope dong yi as great as DJG, better be good though!! :D but if i not wrong, MYG also gonna aired her drama in march, its kinda anticipated too coz she become villain in there, i hope if it true, its not gonna be affected in dong yi

GOD bless you :D:D

raewonkim: Oh, you meant SBS dramas that surpassed BL's 47.1% rating?

Ahh... I thought you meant.. like.. in general LOL.

Anyways, I hope you're right D:

It'd be great to see Hyojoo walk away with lots of awards on the 31st XD

But then again, SBS had a lot of hit dramas this year... My Wife's Temptation and You're Beautiful for example... >.>

I just want Hyojoo to win the Best Actress award (not Daesang though!) and win the Best Couple award with LSGi :D

I want her to take home 3 awards that night though :lol: That's only two! :P

n4tleeyaa: Aww, well.. At least you still had an enjoyable Christmas this year! :D

I hope your sister and her husband have a great time being newlyweds~ ^^

How far did she move away? :o

Yes! Yes!! YESSS!! LOL LOTR is like.. omgah >< I have all the Extended Editions and am waiting for the Extended Edition to be released on Blu-Ray lmfao

I actually like Eowyn more than Arwen, but Arwen's just so damn pretty ><

And holy... your hair must be hella long if it's almost like Arwen's x_x

Hmms... we'll never know how Hyojoo will look with that kind of hairstyle until she has it..

I hope she'll have that hairstyle for like a photoshoot or something :D

I really want to see her with long, dark hair with blunt bangs as well~ That look is a personal favorite of mine~

Well, because Hyojoo is able to carry out so many looks, it's easy to find her unrecognizable :lol:

I want to see her portray every look possible, but I also really love her simple, natural look that's her trademark. She's just so approachable, haha. It'd be fun to see her pulling off an ultra glamorous, elegant look 8D

Hahaha, I like that she changes her looks so often. It makes it exciting to see what she'll look like the next time we see her XD

And she's still young.. early 20s is the perfect age to be experimenting around like that. 30 is too old I think :P

That's like when you want to settle down and have a baby lol

Oooh I really hope Dong Yi matches its high anticipation people are holding for it >< And I hope Hyojoo will surpass people's expectations of her~

Hmms... I never considered MGY's drama to be a rival until you mentioned it haha. I hope Dong Yi does extremely well, but then again, MGY is Korea's younger sister, and many people are excited to see her portray a villain :o

*crosses fingers. ><

Hyojoo made it on Sohu Entertainment's World's 50 Most Beautiful People!! :D

She's like.. #24 and she's right behind G-Dragon, and ahead of Ha Ji Won, Jang Geun Suk, Lee Byung Hun, Park Hae Jin, Yoon Eun Hye, and Won Bin XD

Hmms.. this list seems a bit off LOL Won Bin is so gorgeous omgah :P Not to mention MJ and Lady Gaga are #1... x_x Talented people but.. beautiful? Though MJ was really good looking when he was younger... and I just love Gaga to death but she ain't that pretty to be placed so high on the list lol.

source: http://yule.sohu.com/s2009/0319/s269259973/