Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Hi everyone :D Long time no see huh lol

I WATCHED HP :x and it makes me very satisfied with JJ, HJ and the whole crew of this movie

JJ's acting is really surprising and nice :D And I can see the chemistry between Jaejun and Hana :x

Oh, finally, the happy ending is unbelievable lol because the preview cheats us when all of audience think it's firmly miserable work

I feel very happy bcoz my waiting is worthy and hope that JJ and HJ will co-operate a lot in the future :)

Guest 8200901

Probably many of u noticed that the subbed Heaven's Postman was cut off the last part . We found the last part of the movie which was the credits and here is the video with subs. It wasn't included in the original Raw I gave the team; we're really sorry about that. I already added the missing part. Heaven's Postman LQ Subbed officially is DONE. DBSKnights will release HQ version later once we get a better raw.. Thank u very much ^^ and merry Christmas!!!

Heaven Postman Ending

Download link

^

Awesome!! Thank you guys so much! :D

I totally forgot about the ending credits x_x haha

*goes off to download~

YunKyo: Hey you!! :P

And yes! Long time no see~ It's like you took a hiatus with Hyojoo :lol:

YAY!! And you're so right! I totally thought HP would have a terribly sad ending or at least have an open one.. I didn't expect the two to reunite like that XD

But I'm not complaining! lol JJ really did impress with his acting :) I bet Hyojoo and PD Lee were great tutors hehs.

JaeJoo have a lot of chemistry surprisingly~ Hyojoo was right when she said that JJ was able to respond well to her acting ^^ They complimented one another very well~

Seriously want to see a sequel or a drama or something with them together again! D:

sandixbabo: Hehe, I hope you enjoy Heaven's Postman! :D

I know you weren't all that excited about it but I'm glad you're giving it a try! :P

Cindy, it's not hiatus but I'm overloaded by homework and study :(

Luckily, when all of my duties begins to decrease, HP's esub is out and I can enjoy it soon :x

There are not many things to complain about HP but I just wonder the relationship between Jaejun and Hana is fast huh :D

My friend who's fan of JJ cried in all 3 days until she watched HP bcoz of the chemistry. I can understand her feeling bcoz when watching this film, I imagine I were Hana *lol* (I'm crazy huh?)

But I like the hug scene when they reunite and realize that they can move in bcoz the hug sounds very warm and precious :) I feel my heart is twisted when seeing this scene :)

Oh my god, I like the fashion in this film, also, especially HJ's ones, the long wool coat feat the short skirt and boost. It's so great trend!!!

I also like the feather necklace of JJ :(

Oh, I absolutely forget SeungJoo or HwanSung lol Now there are only JaeJoo's images in my mind *shy*

YunKyo:

Awww, it's understandable ^^ People in the USA just got finished with their final exams too~ haha

I'm glad you were able to watch HP in time! D: Since it was removed from the sites because of a possible law suit x_x

And it did seem pretty fast for Hana and Jaejun to get together like that, haha. I think it would've flowed better if they had more scenes of them secretly liking the other ^^

Which reminds me... I loved the scene where Jaejun got jealous!! LOL It was so cute XD And the scowl he had during that entire scene!

Omgsh... your friend cried?! Haha, I hope she doesn't hate Hyojoo :P How'd she react to the kissing and lovey dovey scenes?

Aww, it's okay I was expecting myself to be annoyed by Hana, despite it being Hyojoo who's playing as her. She just came off quite annoying in the previews/trailers, so I was pleasantly surprised when I finished watching the movie. I felt bad for Hana most of the time because of how lonely she seemed to be :(

When she started talking about how her ex-boyfriend never listened to her, I was like :( and then :D when Jaejun said what he said :P lol

I'm glad Hyojoo portrayed her :) She's picking more diverse roles!! ^^ :D

I loved the ending! It was so sweet but I was a bit confused because I thought Jaejun wouldn't remember what happened.

.... You really liked Hana's clothes? O_O I hated them LOL They were so ugly and so grandma-looking >.>

The only outfit I liked was the one she wore at the ending lol. It was the only thing that was normal to me :lol:

I liked Jaejun's style more XD It was casual but appealing haha. And yeah, his feather necklace was pretty~

Pwuahaa!! I told you JaeJoo would replace SeungJoo/EunSung! :P

fujiwara no sai: D:

Luckily, I downloaded all the parts before they were removed. If you want, I can send you the download link but please don't spread or share it around... I don't want DBSK Sleepless Nights to be shut down :(

PM me if you'd like the download links! ^^

bashful...........thanks for those videos......

I can feel Hyo Joo's sadness towards that little girl...... :(

BL have already aired in taiwan........but they change the soundtrack......with chinese song..... :rolleyes:

and bashful..........I have already sent you a message....... :)

MARRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU.......... :D

Han Hyo Joo looks sooo pretty in the LG autograph session.

It was a touching moment when Hyo Joo hugged the kid's mom. It feels like the mom was really comfortable with hyo joo. :)

thanks for the link kr4ever

Merry Christmas Han Hyo Joo and everyone. :D

Most searched on Nate & Naver

1zodyy8.jpg

Above (Top artist search: [1]2NE1 [2]2PM [3]SNSD [4]After School [5]Kara [6]f(x) [7]Brown Eyed Girls [8]G-Dragon [9]Lee Seung Ki [10]4Minute) (Top actor search: [1]Lee Minho [2]Koo Hye Sun [3]Han Hyo Joo [4]Han Yeh Sul [5]Park Bo Young [6]Lee Jun Ki [7]Kim Bum [8]Yoon Eun Hye [9]Shin Sae Kyung [10]Jang Geun Suk)

source: http://www.omgkpop.com/news/general/2448-n...brities-of-2009

Merry Christmas everyone!! :D

Guest heartnet_XIII

merry Christmas han hyo joo peeps!!! :lol:

i know i haven't been showing myself here for quite a while already, but i always find time to read your posts here! ;)

hehe.. lets all continue the love for han hyo joo! woo!

i miss her dramas already.. but seeing her photo shoot pictures makes me smile again.. so breath taking.. :lol:

keep up the updates guys!