Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

TVXQ Jaejoong’s Heaven’s Postman reveals release date

Back in May, we talked about Heaven's Postman, a telecinema production starring TVXQ / DBSK / Tohoshinki's Jaejoong and Han Hyo-joo. Back then, there were many rumors that Heaven's Postman was going to be released around May / June, but for reasons unknown, it kept being postponed. Well, the release date is finally revealed and it's going to be released on November 25th, 2009.

Jaejoong plays Shin Jae Joon (Japanese character's name is Yu), an IT worker who gets into an accident and ends up in a vegetative state, becoming a messenger for the present and the afterworld. While traveling back and forth, delivering letters to the departed, he meets Jo Ha Na, played by Han Hyo Joo (Saki), as she is trying to send her boyfriend a letter. She is the only person who can see him.

Heaven's Postman's budget is estimated to be around $9 million us. This drama is directed by Lee Hyeong Min, who previously directed Sorry, I Love You and Snow Queen. The script is written by Long Vacation Japanese popular screenwriter, Kitagawa Eriko.

Heaven's Postman is highly anticipated and some clips of Jaejoong kissing the co-star got fans riled up back in June. With a star like Jaejoong, who's also very popular in Japan, it should be a hit.

source: http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...stman_revealed/

^

Lol we all have our own favorite pairings in here XD But JaeJoo still stands as my OTP <3 LOL

Though I don't think they'd ever get together, I still get hyperactive when I see JaeJoo stuff~

But I love pretty boys! haha I'm into pretty guys like him and Won Bin but there are exceptions.. like So Ji Sub and Lee Byung Hun, lol.

But yeah... I think my order for top 5 Hyojoo pairings are:

1. Jaejoong/Hyojoo

2. Daniel Henney/Hyojoo

3. Tablo/Hyojoo

4. BSB/Hyojoo

5. Park Hae Jin/HyoJoo

I know.. Seung Gi's not on the list.. only because I was more drawn towards Jun Se than Hwan ><

- - - -

Old pics~

174450144ADF2FC9507B40.jpg

184450144ADF2FC9516176.jpg

Possibly one of the theaters where Heaven's Postman will be screened (it holds the Guiness World Record for having the largest screen!)

2009102116360969247_164520_0.jpg

Guest allanpuge23

HI All,

wow Thanks sayroo for subbing soul special... and thanks for considering falling in love as your future project (even though there is no official cast) and thanks for not forgetting the BL special...

well thanks again sayroo and Haru2 subs for picking this series

but may i ask where can i DL soul special???

well about HP im not that high in this drama i don't know why(maybe the long wait), well I'm still waiting for the official cast of FIL...

and Cindy wow HHJ/PHJ is number 5 on your top 5 list... well that pairing is my favorite i don't know their off screen chemistry but on screen they look good...

^

Well, considering that I've only watched one episode of AMAHAE, PHJ is pretty high up on the list compared to others like Seo Do Young, Lee Jun Ki, etc. :P haha

And you can download Soul Special off of aja-aja.com

Here's the link:

http://aja-aja.com/regular/soul-love

I would create a thread for Soul Special but ehhh, too lazy >< lol

Ahh.. we've waited almost a year for Heaven's Postman, I ain't giving up on it just yet! Especially since the Telecinema project is so large budget and popular. Drama fans will tune in to watch the works of their favorite screenwriter, director, or actor, but segments like Heaven's Postman and 17 are garnering a lot of interest because they star idol singers turned actors. So it's like a huge, huge project.. it'd be a waste to see it all go disappear. It's a huge opportunity and honor for Hyojoo to be in something this big.

Five more weeks isn't so bad for me, though I might go crazy waiting!

Also, no news about Falling in Love still :\ Just a lot of random news articles about Hyojoo's song in Soul Special, jeans and its popularity now, electronics, the "Beverly Hills" of South Korea (where Hyojoo lives)... a lot of random news, lol.

Gahhhh.. I'm dying for it to be Friday already.. Hyojoo has an autograph session that day for LG SU:M 37'

Wondering if she's done anything different with her hair..

I wonder why she cut it short for Heaven's Postman this early.. o_O PHOTOSHOOTS ?!?!? LMAO *sighs.

I have problems.

^

Lol, just curious but what kind of dramas do you like then?

I don't know but I'm enjoying Soul Special at the moment.. It's light, has a great OST, and we get to see Hyojoo portray a different character that's totally opposite from her past characters.

Lol, I think Hyojoo looks older with black hair, but I do miss it :(

Well.. for sure she'll have short hair for Falling in Love, lol. Her hair won't grow out that fast in time >.<

But yeah... I wish more information about Falling in Love came out T_T I want to know what the plot is about D:

Her hair's above chin length right now... I like the way it looks though. Well.. I only liked it in last week's event, I didn't like it two weeks ago when she had the autograph session. It looked weird to me x_x

And yeah, we're all assuming that she cut her hair and styled it like that because of Heaven's Postman.

I just don't get why she did it so early... x_x

Oh wells.. the more often you trim your hair, the faster it'll grow out! haha

so i finally watched at least 1 minute of each episode of soul so far ^^"

i don't really understand what is going on but i do like HHJ's character

lol i am still a Jaejoo shipper even with such a long delay with the airing of HP..

i don't know..i still think she is closer with JJ considering that she calls him oppa

they seemed pretty close during the after party (i still remember that long hug that i watched over&over again)

but i haven't seen pics or clips of BL's after party, so i have nothing to compare to

LSG seems so shy x]

in BL interviews, HHJ would usually be all bubbly next to him and he would just smile

can't wait for HP

as for my top HHJ pairings:

1.HHJxJJ

2.HHJxPHJ

3.HHJxTablo

4.HHJxLJK

5.HHJx2pm (LOL i just had to stick it in there even if they were never paired up before ;D)

haha there are enough LSGxHHJ fans to support them

as for falling in love

when does it air?

oh and is her contract with fantom over yet?

^

But yeah... I think my order for top 5 Hyojoo pairings are:

1. Jaejoong/Hyojoo

2. Daniel Henney/Hyojoo

3. Tablo/Hyojoo

4. BSB/Hyojoo

5. Park Hae Jin/HyoJoo

I know.. Seung Gi's not on the list.. only because I was more drawn towards Jun Se than Hwan ><

SDY also not on your list.

My top Hyojoo pairing is:

1. edward1849/HyoJoo :lol:

in my dream....

I think I like Park Hae Jin/HyoJoo. They look so good together in AMAHAE. :)

itic: OMGSH!! You gave Soul Special a try! XD haha

The storyline is pretty confusing, but I watch it for Hyojoo's character :)

What do you think of her character so far?

*sighs. So happy that I'm not the only JaeJoo supporter in here ><

I don't know why I cheer for this couple so much D:

Because Hyojoo gets so much damn bashing for just being JJ's costar... It makes me sad because she doesn't deserve any of that crap. No one does TT-TT

And it makes me wonder why is it only Hyojoo that gets bashed... Ara and LYH don't have it as bad as Hyojoo :( Maybe it's a JJ thing...

Half of me wants Heaven's Postman to never come out so haters can GTFO, but the other half of me.. the JaeJoo shipper, can't wait for it to come out ><

Lee Seung Gi does seem shy, haha. He and Hyojoo don't interact with each other that much during interviews... I think she and Chung Lim are friendlier towards one another compared to SeungJoo! x_x

LOL @ 2PM!! HAHAAA. *sighs. If only there would be a world without jealous, rabid fangirls then I'd ship for every Hyojoo/idol pairing D:

Falling in Love is scheduled to air in January next year, after Queen Seon Duk finishes airing.

And her contract with Fantom ends on Halloween.. October 31st..

edward: LOL Of course that would be your OTP :P

I think that'll be my #1 pairing if it were true hehe XD

And yeah... no SDY.. Like with Seung Gi.. I liked the 2nd male lead more than the main male lead ><

Besides.. Daniel's hotter than SDY :X lol

Out of all her pairings, she and PHJ definitely had the most chemistry.. Which is.. duh, since they filmed over 100 episodes together haha

her character is very..chill

and thats what i like about it

she is very nonchalant in soul haha

i started "watching" it after seeing all those gifs u posted harmony haha

and chunglim ! i would've added him too!

he's tied with 2pm ^^

lol i'll go for any HHJxidol pairing..

LSG is an idol too right?..he's a ballad singer (a great one)

maybe HHJ and chunglim seem closer since they have more footage of them together behind the scenes ^^

very cute though !

^

Haha, yeah Mia is sooo nonchalant about things.. I wish I could be like her D:

I think they chose a really fitting name for her character. Someone commented in one of the episodes of Soul Special on VIIKII about how Mi Ah translate to "Lost child". I think it's the perfect description to who Mia is and I think Hyojoo's doing a very good portraying that nonchalant, carefree attitude that she's supposed to have :)

And yay!! You're watching Soul Special! XD Pwuahaa my .gifs lured you in, didn't they!? lol

LOL!! Tied with 2PM XD And yeah, I think Seung Gi's considered an idol.. lol. But I personally don't see him as one.. I think he's on a whole separate category of his own :P The guy's so multi-talented haha

And I think Jambangee will resign Hyojoo and Chung Lim for Spring and Summer because the sales are so high because of them. That means more photoshoots 8D

Vogue girl - November :D

m1.jpg

b1.jpg

b2.jpg

b3.jpg

b4.jpg

kst

--

p/s: i love viki winter hair style :) ,thanks for sharing Harmony

i addicted to her new song in soul special ^^ ,hope somebody will translate the lyric :x

about her next project ,i think it would be a movie ,bc she will leave fantoment to Lee byung hun company and his company actors is more active in movies and another reason is after a drama Hyo joo will be in a movie ,right? :P but i also like Hyojoo to take a romantic comedy drama, falling in love sounds great ^^

^

MIIISSHHHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HI HI HI HI!! LOL

Omgsh!! The NYC photoshoot finally! 8D I've been waiting since forever for it D: Boy.. Vogue Girl sure do like Hyojoo, eh? I think this is her 3rd photoshoot for them this year o_o

The clothes are so cute and pretty, omgsh >< lol

Thank you soooooooo much for sharing!! You've made my day! hehe XD

Don't you think Hyojoo looks a bit like Yoon Eun Hye in the first VIKI picture? But gosh.. why'd she have to go and cut her hair? haha That's a nice length D:

I'm addicted to her new song as well X] It's a nice song, and I'm not being bias when I say that lol. Hopefully Haru2subS will release English subs soon so that the lyrics are translated :D

That's true.. Usually Hyojoo switches from drama to movie, Nonstop 5 -> My Boss, My Teacher -> Spring Waltz -> Ad Lib Night -> AMAHAE -> Ride Away -> Iljimae -> Heaven's Postman -> BL

O_O lol

I want to see her do a romcom though TT-TT

@ Cindy: When filming HP, HJ told about JJ's smoking. I know it clearly because I'm myself a big loyalty fan of DBSK (esp Yunho and Junsu) :)

Cassie have gratitude of this information b/c HJ reveals that JJ hasn't quitted smoking. He's stressful so can't get rid of it :( Poor him. Thank to HJ so much :)

Yes, I also like BTS moment when JJ and HJ sat together on bus and chatted, JJ seemed to sink in talking so that he didn't notice fans at all. HJ points them but JJ smacked her finger and continued talking and talking LOL

Ah, HJ said SG's cute b/c she thinks that SG's a type of serious people who are always well-prepared before doing anything. She also mentioned that she's not that kind so she thinks whenever he show his seriousness, he looks so cute. Besides, almost of HJ's NG is from SG's smile. She said when he smiles, his mouth seems to be larger than his face and it's very funny LOL It made her not be able to do her part and just laugh and laugh.

Ah, to me, I just like 2 pairings:

SeungJoo

JaeJoo

In fact, when HP is introduced, I completely did not know who HJ is *shy*

After watching the preview, I like JaeJoo so much :) Maybe I like the love affair between human and ghost :D

But again, after watching BL, I changed my mind 180 degree =))

I'm obsessed of HwanSung b/c they're so perfect and lovely, then I wish that there is SeungJoo couple but I know it's impossible

About Soul Special, just finish ep 6 but I nearly don't understand anything :( Very strange right at the beginning when she kidnaps a strange guy :| I think it's not real in fact. Or maybe this film is unrealistic, I mean it's about spirit, mind and thought of the lead actress. And it's just 5 mins for 1 ep :( can't wait to see this kind of film :( each episode just mentions very few of details :(

Finally, I live in Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam :)

U're still studying or graduated?

@sayroo: Thanks so much! I love the BL, like u, and I'm still looking forward to watching Yashimmanman :( Very appreciate ur work :)

Guest crazy-girl

crazy-girl: Haha, is it really too big for her hair? I don't know... I'm liking the hair she has right now a lot more than the hair she had during Heaven's Postman filming... Now that hair was just so horrendous ><

And hmms... Falling in Love airs in January, so that means filming should begin around next month or so... And Heaven's Postman promotions should start sometime next month as well.. I wonder if she's going to promote Heaven's Postman first and then change into a new hairstyle once Falling in Love filming starts? Because Hyojoo always has a different hairstyle for all of her projects x_x I really don't think she'd use the same hairstyle for Heaven's Postman and Falling in Love, haha.

But gosh, I wish news about Falling in Love would be released already TT-TT I want to know more about the plot and the cast D:

Hmmms.. Lee Minho, that'd be very interesting! haha and it will definitely garner a lot of attention. Too bad he's a bit younger than Hyojoo D: lol They'd be a good looking couple though~ Hyojoo always looks good with her partners =.='

yes I think its a bit big for her tiny head .. but nonetheless she looks SoOo CUTE & PRETTY ..

and is he younger than hyo joo ??

aren’t they both 87ers ???

also gotta agree with you ..(( Hyojoo always looks good with her partners =.=' ))

Guest kukiemonster

Bashful : Personally, i really love soul special..her character is so carefree..I have even dreamt about her portraying this kind of character nonchalant, super girl. Just thinking that it would be better if the main guy changed into someone that is taller than her..just my two cents..haha..By the way I love her song in soul special..

Am i the only one who love her new hairdo? I mean the length and the light color. Earlier, i also against her decision in cutting and coloring her hair, but after a while, it started to warm up. It's been a long time she sporting long black hair, so for a change I think this new hairdo is an excellent choice...can't wait to watch her next project.

Her hair in the vogue looks so darn silky! OMG

[Especially in the first pic]

&yeah her hair length for Viki was just perfect. :)

Im not too found of Lee Minho.. so I dunno x:

Don't keel me D: