Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

^

Haha, I agree~ Her voice has improved VASTLY. But it still needs a bit of work XD

Maybe they'll release another OST with her in it, lol.

Soul Special OST cover :)

9de7f6f2deb5b43fb17ec511.jpg

K. Will and Lee Chae Young's side looks so depressive >< lol

Guest Bing Yang

^ thank for these nice pictures but she looks tired T^T

another OST with her in it, haha (I hope that, too). I'm looking forward to hearing her voice <3

^

I believe she's back in Seoul because Fashion Week is over, haha.

I miss her too, but she soooo needs the rest T_T

Hopefully she's at home resting!

- - - - -

Ahh... Been so lazy/busy to do replies so I'll do them later today lol >.>

Anyways, recent news..

Hyojoo was one of the 30 celebrities whose cell phone number, home addresse, and even Social Security number were leaked by some 21 year old guy. The police arrested him today :D

so. much. info. O:

I also adore her outfits ;) I expecially like the black blazer(?) with her white button up shirt (?)

Maybe shes taller b.c she's wearing boots?.. or maybe he's just short :huh:

About the eye-one glasses.. is it supposed to be like that? One-lensed? er...b.c one eye is smaller than the other..

I love her black & white scarve in the samsung VLUU [:

People photoshopping the pics must be jealous of the guy :huh: They want hhj for themselves?? O:

Haha, there can never be too much Hyojoo info XD :D lol

I love her outfits in Soul Special too! They're really super chic and fashionable :D

Some are a bit too mature for me, but nevertheless, still super cute ^^

I think he's just short.. because the photos of them together, holding hands at the beach.. She doesn't have any shoes on, and they're about the same height LOL

And I don't know about the glasses, haha. They're sponsored for Soul Special, so we'll probably see more of them in the drama XD

And.. what black and white scarf.. *blinks. I don't remember TT-TT

heaven's postman is really making me stressed lol...

ah....i give up

get on with HHJ's next drama !

Haha, I'm getting stressed out waiting for Heaven's Postman too

I keep saying to myself, "Ehhh, just forget about it. Screw it!" But then I can't help but still be anxious T-T lol

And yup!! Seriously tired of waiting for Heaven's Postman, so it's time to move on to Hyojoo's new activities :D

so Hyojoo will act as the other woman? :o I also wonder who got to say "do you want to marry me?" :blink: and Hyojoo is in love triangle with 2 men and KWill is also in love triangle with 2 girls? :unsure:

lolz, the guy disappeared again in the photo.

and heaven's postman....man, it's ironic that the story is about a postman, and postmen are supposed to deliver mails without delay..bbbbbut the drama itself keeps getting delayed...it's frustrating already...

but then again, it's better that we have something to look forward to, (even if it keeps getting delayed) than we have nothing....so I guess I better have to wait patiently...

In a way, yeah, she'll be playing as the other woman :o

I have a feeling it's Yoo Gil that probably mumbles, "Do you want to marry me?" because it's just kind of odd if Mia says it o_o since she just met him. But Yoo Gil's drunk and out of it, so it's not as weird if he says it haha.

And yup! Mia has 2 guys who like her, and I don't think Mia sees K. Will as a love interest, but he probably likes her. Then there's his wife... >.> lol

Hyojoo's fans keep photoshopping the poor guy out TT-TT' lol

Maybe they're jealous like what Pshh said XD haha

And seriously @ Heaven's Postman. It's giving me a headache T_T I'm just going to stop hoping for it now D: It makes me cranky! LOL

reg the fanwork, the hair and necklace does belong to EunSung but the shape of the face and the eyes need to be modified

Nevertheless, it's still a great work. B)

That's Eunsung on her graduation! ;)

another news article aabout the lacoste new york fashion show.

Han Hye Joo at Lacoste fashion show during New York Fashion Week

Sporting a sporty yet stylish look for the show with knitted wear and lots of layerings! A very cute and street-friendly look for her! Her bodycon skirt looks very unique; kind of knitted, adding a different texture to the whole outfit look.

http://kokokoreano.com/2009/09/21/new-york...joo-at-lacoste/

Is Hyojoo already back in Korea? I hope she's taking a welldeserved rest somewhere in the world so she could recuperate better and faster.

Yeah, the face doesn't really resemble Hyojoo >.> But still a very good job nonetheless :D

Haha, it's so weird to see Hyojoo with black, long hair now T_T

Or maybe it's just because the wig was a bad one :P lol

Ugh, a have some a pet peeve when people misspell her name like that. Han Hye Joo.. It's HYO PEOPLE!! D: D:

I like her new hair cut.

she looks so beautiful.

anyone can tell about Heaven's Postman screening?

its delayed or something?

can't wait for HP.

She's always beautiful! Whatcha talking about?! haha

But yeah, her new haircut is lovely <3

The color is really nice too! :D

And yeah, Heaven's Postman showcase got postponed again TT-TT *sighs

at first I thought it was a cf for kia, lolz. Thanks bashful. I'm curious as to how K WIll's character gets involve emotionally with HHJ's.

From the teaser, it seems that K Will has love problems with the other lady Lee Chae Young's character (who looked like a car salesperson), while Mia accidentally got involved with Kim Dong Wook.

It somehow fits the summary given by bashful before, but I'm curious as to how the four gets entangled with each other.

Doesn't it seriously look like it's a CF for the Kia Soul? Jesus ><

I think K. Will's character will play one of the singers that Mia writes songs for, but the song she composed for him flops.. I'm guessing he's already in love with her? o_o

And K. Will's character marries the other lady (Lee Chae Young's character), but I guess they're having problems already in the beginning of their marriage.

I'm so confused about all the character relationships haha

Loved the teaser. Sounded like HHJ was narrating :)

hmm..looking forward to the MV more than HP x:

Seems like HHJ is getting more and more tougher character roles to play

Haha, yeah it was Hyojoo that was narrating XD

But is it just me or does her voice sound tired TT-TT lol

I wasn't all that excited about Soul Special, but now I am~

And yeah, she's taking on more complex roles! :D :D It's not a complete 180 degree turn, but at least she's getting out of the good girl, sensitive type of character that has a Prince Charming to save her all the time. Mia and Eun Sung are both really independent characters, which I really admire <3

^ thank for these nice pictures but she looks tired T^T

another OST with her in it, haha (I hope that, too). I'm looking forward to hearing her voice <3

She does look tired, doesn't she? :(

Well, I'm not that surprised since she was admitted into the hospital for exhaustion and a high fever. She only rested a couple of days before she went off working again T_T

Hi guys!!!...I made a special LSG-HYJ video and hope you watch and like it...I love their tandem sooooo much...

here it is:

...thanks...

Wow!!! You did a great job! :o

I'm not a big fan of the HwanSung couple (I like Jun Se more than Hwan XD) but that was a really cute tribute! ^^ haha

Thanks for sharing! :D

Soul Special OST download links :)

01. 사랑한단 말을 못해서/ 케이윌(K.Will)

http://www.imdj.net/music/download_popup.p...57&type=mp3

02. Soul Special /유나영

http://www.imdj.net/music/download_popup.p...58&type=mp3

03. 햇살이 밝아서/서연정

http://www.imdj.net/music/download_popup.p...59&type=mp3

04. Style (feat. 허인창)/ 전소연

http://www.imdj.net/music/download_popup.p...60&type=mp3

05. 사랑한단 말을 못해서 (inst.) /케이윌(K.Will)

http://www.imdj.net/music/download_popup.p...61&type=mp3

06. 햇살이 밝아서 (inst.) /서연정

http://www.imdj.net/music/download_popup.p...62&type=mp3

^

Hyojoo was one of the 30 celebrities whose cell phone number, home addresse, and even Social Security number were leaked by some 21 year old guy. The police arrested him today :D

How do I contact that 21 year old guy? I want her numbers too. :lol:

But seriously, I am glad that guy was arrested. Don't want him to disturb our chunsa. :)

hello everybody !! ^^

how is everyone doing?

i like her new look a lot

but i think she has on too much eye make up ><

she doesn't look like a 'natural' beauty anymore with all that eye makeup she had on in the NY pics

lol i barely recognized her

what exactly is soul ?

a music video? or drama?

i'm not sure if i would anticipate it as much as i did with HP mostly because i'm not too familiar with the other actors in it

and i the fact that k.will resembles the goofy daesung xD

and i cannot accept the fact that HHJ is/almost taller than the coffee prince guy ^^"

it just doesn't look right haha..

thx for keeping this thread updated harmony !!

i love her bags!

The kiss...awww.....but I still like the last kiss in BL..lolz, but maybe it's because I'm so addicted to BL, haha. And that bridge is the of the places I'd go to if I'd get a chance to go to Korea.

Lolz at edward :lol: ....and I read the interview soompi had on you, and I laughed when I reached that random comment you had on HHJ :lol:

Psshh, I think it looks that way because the guy is leaner a bit on his left while Hyojoo is leaning a wee bit on her right. Ok maybe I'm just imaginging things but then on teaser no2, the guy looked just a little bit taller than HHJ.

remshak02, thanks for sharing the video. :D

Lolz at her still wearing her converse shoes even when she was wearing that pink dress, :lol:

and I'm wondering what it means when they say that soul special is a music drama. how does it differ with a real drama and an mv?