Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

so. much. info. O:

I also adore her outfits ;) I expecially like the black blazer(?) with her white button up shirt (?)

Maybe shes taller b.c she's wearing boots?.. or maybe he's just short :huh:

About the eye-one glasses.. is it supposed to be like that? One-lensed? er...b.c one eye is smaller than the other..

I love her black & white scarve in the samsung VLUU [:

People photoshopping the pics must be jealous of the guy :huh: They want hhj for themselves?? O:

*sighs.

<<Heaven Postman>> Estimated to be released in October on SBS

KOREA:

Last month, SBS started broadcasting a sport related romance drama <<DREAM>>, and its now planning for its following drama. <<Heaven Postman>> that Hero JaeJoong acted as the main lead is estimated to release in October.

JAPAN:

Due to the changes of some cast schedule, the drama will be postponed later date. The actual release date and time will be confirming soon, please wait for the time being.

Source: NAVER Japan

Translation: sshutingg @ OneTVXQ.com

Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

so Hyojoo will act as the other woman? :o I also wonder who got to say "do you want to marry me?" :blink: and Hyojoo is in love triangle with 2 men and KWill is also in love triangle with 2 girls? :unsure:

lolz, the guy disappeared again in the photo.

and heaven's postman....man, it's ironic that the story is about a postman, and postmen are supposed to deliver mails without delay..bbbbbut the drama itself keeps getting delayed...it's frustrating already...

but then again, it's better that we have something to look forward to, (even if it keeps getting delayed) than we have nothing....so I guess I better have to wait patiently...

reg the fanwork, the hair and necklace does belong to EunSung but the shape of the face and the eyes need to be modified

Nevertheless, it's still a great work. B)

That's Eunsung on her graduation! ;)

another news article aabout the lacoste new york fashion show.

Han Hye Joo at Lacoste fashion show during New York Fashion Week

Sporting a sporty yet stylish look for the show with knitted wear and lots of layerings! A very cute and street-friendly look for her! Her bodycon skirt looks very unique; kind of knitted, adding a different texture to the whole outfit look.

http://kokokoreano.com/2009/09/21/new-york...joo-at-lacoste/

Is Hyojoo already back in Korea? I hope she's taking a welldeserved rest somewhere in the world so she could recuperate better and faster.

Guest currysushi33

she so pretty with the new hair cut!!! i like her outfit at fashion week as well, so glad shes getting more recognition..but i wanna see her in another drama !

^

Yup~ Heaven's Postman screening got postponed due to some cast members schedule conflicts ><

*sighs. I hate you Telecinema LOL

Anyways, teaser video of Soul Special has been released :D

They are soooo pimping out the Kia Soul >.>

at first I thought it was a cf for kia, lolz. Thanks bashful. I'm curious as to how K WIll's character gets involve emotionally with HHJ's.

From the teaser, it seems that K Will has love problems with the other lady Lee Chae Young's character (who looked like a car salesperson), while Mia accidentally got involved with Kim Dong Wook.

It somehow fits the summary given by bashful before, but I'm curious as to how the four gets entangled with each other.

Loved the teaser. Sounded like HHJ was narrating :)

hmm..looking forward to the MV more than HP x:

Seems like HHJ is getting more and more tougher character roles to play