Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Han Hyo Joo & Kim Dong Wook are a couple…

… in the 60-mins music drama, that is.

In my last 2 posts, I mentioned about K.Will’s acting debut, and this morning I found some pictures of Kim Dong Wook (Coffee Prince; Partner) and Han Hyo Joo (Brilliant Legacy) from – where it looks like, the shooting location. Let’s take a look…

Han Hyo Joo comes back on TV for a special 60-min music drama

Produced by KBS, this special music drama “Soul special” (working title) tells a story about a genius songwriter, Mia (played by Han Hyo Joo) who falls in love with a doctor, Yoo Gil (played by Kim Dong Wook). Mia returns home from a trip, gets drunk at the airport curbside and eventually that’s how the two of them meet up. Somehow somewhat, like in any kdrama scene, they end up at a hotel because the guy couldn’t send her home because she’s too drunk to even let him know where she lives. ㅋㅋㅋ

Therefore, that night, Mia falls asleep next to Yoo Gil, and as he rubs her head, he asked, “너, 나랑 결혼할래?” (”Do you want to marry me?) In the morning, when he wakes up, Mia already left him without a trace.

As a songwriter, Mia writes a song for this famous singer, but the song doesn’t sell well. Later on, Mia and Yoo Gil meet again at the end. However, as a doctor, Yoo Gil needs to leave for Ethiopia and they both wonder if this love story of their will have a happy ending.

Joining the OST, singers such as Bobby Kim, K.Will 케이윌 and Rumble Fish have participated in the soundtrack. As for K.Will, he got a part in the music drama as well as singing for the soundtrack.

KBS plans to release a special teaser video on Sept 17 (Korea time) and the music video will be released every Tuesday and Thursday for 6 episodes (5-minutes per-episode) starting Tuesday, September 22.

source: http://www.jazzholic.com/2009/09/16/han-hy...k-are-a-couple/

^

Pshh: Haha, well, since Korean time is faster than US, we don't have to wait till Tuesday night to see it :D It'll probably already be out on Monday night/Tuesday morning over here in the USA.

& yeah, she does look a lot healthier :) Glad to see a real smile from her again ^^

jihye: Thanks for sharing the Highcut cover! :D

Wow, I didn't realize there were so many stars born in 87! They're all in the new generation of young actors/actresses and singers! =D I wish Hyojoo wasn't born in February though, because she's older than TOP LOL.

LMFAO Korean fans created new lyrics that go with GD's Heartbreaker. It's an Anti-Fantom song, haha

<FANTOM BREAKER>

A yo! finally! Is this what u were waiting for?

brand new H.J! I'm very hate pantom but hyojoo's good

I'm fantom breaker~!

Love U HJ

Let me take this over

효주 어디서 꿀리진 않어

이제 시작인 걸, 계약은 끝

너 하나때문에 망가진 몸

플루검사 까지하고

돈 위해서라면 효주쯤 날려?

돈이 있는 곳이면 달려?

사람이 돈보다 나중인 팬텀아

넌 돈이 좋다고 그돈이 뭐라고

화나. 효주 표정이 모든걸 말해줘 슬프게해

그래도 좋다고 뺑뺑이 돌리고

한번 돌아선 갤러들 차가운 그 눈빛을 모르니

no no

yo ma a a a anti entertainment

니가 저지른 잘못들

I'm F F F Fantom breaker

noway noway

효주가 떠나간다고 넌 인정못한다고

열애설 터뜨린다고 hey~ (Hyojoo is hate it)

지긋 지긋 지긋해 삐끗 삐끗 삐끗해

니 회사가 비굴해

noway

매일 똑같은 패턴 넌 효주 변했다 해

가증스런 입 다물래

효주가 누군지 알고 말해

효주를 out of control

신경 따윈 쓰지마

만료날 그곳에서 안녕 또 안녕

효주 아팠다고, 열도 났었다고

뒤늦게 난 기사들 더욱더 효주를 걱정시켜

상관도 없단듯 스케줄을 잡고

숨 쉴틈없이 뺑뺑이 돌리는 그 팬텀이 미워요 (no~~)

니가 저지른 잘못들

I'm F F F Fantom breaker

noway noway

효주가 떠나간다고 넌 인정못한다고

열애설 터뜨린다고 hey~ (Hyojoo is hate it)

지긋 지긋 지긋해 삐끗 삐끗 삐끗해

니 회사가 비굴해

(I still still be there) 정전 효갤러리에

(I still still be there) 효주 미니홈피에

(난 아직도 그래) 소속사 바뀌기를

I will still be there

워우워어~

재계약 해보자는 그 말들

너희의 개수작 보인다고 oh~

너는 왜 아무렇지 않냐고

효주는 이렇게 아픈데

니가 저지른 잘못들

I'm F F F F Fantom breaker

noway noway

yo ma a~ a~ a~ anti entertainment

yo ma a~ a~ a~ anti entertainment (tainment)

F (F) A(A) N(N) T(T) O(O) M she back~ noway~

get out!

Yay for lots of Hyo joo happenings to come!

Thanks for the updates, Heaven's Postman presscon and screening on the 18th, Girls on Top episode on the 18th (hope this will be subbed), Love Soul preview on the 17th (that's a few hours from now!)

I'm actually looking forward if she will have pictorials for Lacoste, since she's the muse! Love reading the portion of the article were they said she has a bright and modern sweet look, a perfect muse for LACOSTE, haha.

Oh wait! The HP screening on the 18th is just a preview, right? Coz there's no buzz yet about this recently.

bashful, haha, I was like lol at you comparing HHJ to Ditto from pokemon...haha...there was a time when I was watching BL when I thought HHJ looks animated (ok random, lolz) especially in the NG of that hospital scene were Hwan's family and the lawyer were waiting for her to enter the room and she didn't go inside and she was by the door and she did a dorkyish back/side glance at the camera. Haha she looked like a girl coming out from cartoons.

Pshh, I didn't see the phone until you pointed that out.

And looking through even just the last 3 pages of this thread, theres lots of different HHJ images and hairstyles! And most of this pics were taken in just less than a month!

Awww...that's so nice of K Will to thank Hyo Joo. And awww...it's also nice of Hyo Joo to share what she knows about acting to her colleague.

And looooove the love soul drama photos, ....and love looove her outfits espcially the first one on post #3903. And her bag, too. Kim Dong Wook and HHJ do look like they're of the same height in those pics but when I look at their profiles, his height is 175cm while HHJ's is 170cm. Did she grow taller? lolz, haha, maybe it's just the angle on how the scene was just which made her look as tall as he is, lolz. And she does look a lot healthier in this one.

And looking at the High cut mag pic which jihye shared with us, HHJ does look a lot younger with her short hair (random, lolz but I just want to say that).

And for the synopsis of the music drama, it reminds of Sassy girl somehow, since the story has a girl who was too drunk and she ended up sleeping in a hotel with a guy she hardly knows. That's like one of my fave Kmovie! But the girl in the music drama left him without a trace...even after he said, Do you want to marry me?... poor boy....

lol at the korean won bill photoshop and the anti- fantom song...haha

^

Yup, yup!! Double yay for Hyojoo happenings!! haha

I'm kind of hesitant on the Heaven's Postman showcase now, though... >.>

There aren't any news article talking about it, so I'm not even sure if it's true.. But there is this poster, so probably?

telecinemaasiasongfestl.jpg

:huh::mellow:

But whether or not there'll be a showcase, there's still a lot of Hyojoo this Friday :D Definitely excited for Girls on Top and the teaser video! :D I hope they both will be subbed, but I highly doubt it TT-TT' I'm still hopeful though! *crosses fingers.

Haha, it'd be great if she modeled for Lacoste X] Sean Opry, hello~! LOL

And yeah, the Heaven's Postman showcase is basically just a press conference, in a way, but they show BTS stuff, etc. I wonder if the media's invited, or if just fans are only allowed... I really, really hope JaeJoo/HyoJae show up TT-TT

LOL, I remember that random NG of hers T_T I was like :huh: when she popped out randomly like that! haha and you can hear the actors in the scene just laughing in the background XD The girl is so random, lol

She's had so many different looks the past month, it's amazing @_@ Ah, the wonders makeup and hair can do to a person~

It really is sweet that K. Will is so grateful towards Hyojoo for helping him out with acting :P I just noticed that this is her 3rd consecutive time working with a singer turned actor. Jaejoong -> Seung Gi -> K.Will :mellow: lol

I like her outfits in Soul Special too! I really like the dress X] But only because I have a bias haha I loveeeee dresses :D And well... about the height thing. Korean male celebs usually lie about their height and say they're taller than they actually are, while the females lie about their height so they're shorter. I wouldn't be surprised if the two were the same height, lol. We all know Hyojoo's a tall girl x_x I'm glad to see that she looks better and better :D :D

Yup! She does look younger with short hair X] It makes her look fresh and youthful~

I can't wait to see a drunk Hyojoo! LOL. I wonder what kind of drunk Mia is.. A goofy, happy drunk or an emo, sad one :P And well, I don't think Mia was conscious when Yoo Gil asked her to marry him, since she was all drunk and passed out haha.

I'm surprised that Hyojoo's Korean fans really don't like Fantom o_o I mean some of them hate Fantom to the extent that they even write lyrics? haha That's just so weird to me!

A better photoshopped Korean won bill :P

viewimage-1-28.jpg

& recently, there was a poll held for which K-actress netizens wanted to see throw the opening pitch for a Lotte Giants game.

And... guess who got first place!? X]

20090917131914_3_a.jpg

She's the youngest amongst them =) And she threw the opening pitch for them last year too~

^ Yay again for Hyojoo winning that poll. I want to see her pitch again! I remember you wrote in youtube before that she holds the record of being the fastest female celebtrity in pitching. So if she pitches again, I want to see her break her own record! Yay! :lol:

and haha that photoshopped korean won bill does look better than the other one.

And I didn't know who JMG in Iljimae was so I looked into the Iljimae profile and saw that he was Iljimae's real father. I really love that photo were she looks like she was jumping from the ladder.

And I also wonder what the Iljimae video is all about? :huh:

And about heaven's postman, maybe they will start press releases after the preview. I, too, really hope HyoJae will be there. I wonder if Jae will be surprised to see how Hyojoo looks right now? :mellow:

And yes, she does have a lot of singer-turned actor partners. Aside from them, there's also Tablo, (can I also add Minwoo?, haha, lolz), Lee JunKi, And Lee Wan (if an mv is to be included) .

More photos from Soul Special

alba05200909172146190.jpg

alba05200909172146192.jpg

alba05200909172146193.jpg

Lmfao, is he sitting on the airport baggage cart!? LOL

Hyojoo looks pretty damn fierce! I want all her outfits TT-TT

And judging from that last picture.. I'm pretty sure she's either the same height as he is or possibly even taller LOL

based on the latest "love soul" pics I wonder if it's Hyojoo who's gonna get drunk in the music drama or it's the guy, lolz. In the second photo, it looks like he couldn't even move, lolz.

I'm really lovin' the new style of Hyojoo. She has definitely upped her style.

When I saw the photos I was like, "Whoaaah, I really want to raid her closet nooww!"

love her boots, too...loove it. I wish she wore that one instead in the Level5 launch party.

kozuesan: Haha, yeah! Hyojoo pitches faster than most of the other female celebrities :P The girl can do anything!

Ah, I wonder how the fans photoshop so well TT-TT lol. They keep photoshopping Kim Dong Wook out in their couple photos LOL

You really didn't know who JMG was? :o JMG kept referring Hyojoo (well, Eun Chae really) as his daughter-in-law, haha. So I'm guessing he's a supporter of Eun Chae/Iljimae :P XD

I can't believe she posed jumping off from the ladder TT-TT That's so scary! My legs shake just from climbing up a ladder T_T I can't imagine jumping off from one!

As for the Iljimae video.. It was just a cut from MNet's Super 100 rankings. I'm not sure what the category was about but it was just something related to love. So I guess Eun Chae/Iljimae ranked #60 on that..

Oh, I hope they'll start promotion for Heaven's Postman soon! Especially after the showcase TT-TT

Really don't know how much longer I can wait for it anymore D:

Haha, I think he'd be surprised to see her new look. I mean, we all were! lol

No more mushroom on crack haircut anymore :D haha

Lol, yeah I think Minwoo counts! XD And Lee Wan's a singer? :mellow: I didn't know that... But she has worked with a lot of singers! I just realized that this is her 3rd (?) time filming in Jeju Island! First time was when she filmed Spring Waltz, second was for Heaven's Postman, and third time is recently! :D

Lucky girl! Korean Air probably supplies all her free trips since she endorses them..

EDIT: Oh you just replied~!

BRB to edit post haha

Haha, I wonder who's going to be the drunk one too.. I think the article or the English translations were wrong.. because it sure looks like its' Yoo Gil that's the drunk one :P And judging from the first photos that were released (where she's sitting on the chair and he's lying on the bed in the hotel room), he looks like the one that's passed out. But then... who's the one that proposes? :o

And hmms, there's no preview released yet.. o_o wonder why?

I sooo want to raid her closet T_T I am loving her style in the Soul Special or w/e the heck it's called now, lol. Props to her stylists!!

^ my bad...so sorry. :( I mistook Lee Wan as a member of a band and added to this, there MV Reminiscence, the title says Lee Wan feat Han Hyo Joo, so I thought Lee Wan was a part of the band. I should've checked that first.

And yeah, I really didn't know who JMG was (And I thought I sad before that it was Iljimae which made me an HHJ, lolz). Yay, for him rooting for the Eunchae/Iljimae team, haha.

And I think the fact that she looked so excited, carefree and seemed to be without a fright jumping off that ladder made that picture looked so good to me.

More Soul Special or w/e its called now pics

alba05200909172146194.jpg

alba05200909172146196.jpg

alba05200909172146197.jpg

Good god, she's so tall TT-TT' lmao. And her character looks... kind of... mean? Especially in the 2nd picture and other photos where she's in the same outfit.. I mean, not mean, but totally unlike Eun Sung haha

& it seems like she always looks the happiest when she's filming dramas or movies~

The two ladies of Love Soul/Soul Special

20090918000559_0.jpg

They're in a love triangle with K.Will's character, I believe..

Iunno, this plot kind of confuses me T_T Because there's pictures of K. Will's character getting married to Lee Chae Young's character.. but I think K. Will's character is in love with Mia (Hyojoo's character). :huh: