[KPOP] Ideas for Improving the Concert Experience

Hello!

I’ve been stanning numerous kpop artists for the past 21 years lol, and now that I’m just stuck at home due to COVID-19, I’m trying to pick up a fun side-project that I’ve just been thinking in my head for the past couple of years: improving the kpop concert experience with advanced technology.

But before I start diving too deep into this project, I first wanted to validate that the problems I have faced in my personal concert experiences are some things that many other kpop fans can also relate to, and that this idea will actually help solve these problems.

Here’s a short survey that I’ve drafted to collect your thoughts. I’d really really appreciate it if you could spend a 5 min of your time today to fill this out, with the hope of improving the kpop concert experience for all of us in the future! Thank you so much!!

Archived