11-12-2013 Sang Woo attended the press premiere of the movie, "Precious Love" to support his good friend, Yoon Bong Gil.

http://www.hancinema.net/korean_movie_Precious_Love.php

iRlIOvh.png

dKuAZM2.jpg

bMVG1qS.jpg

5SbmGG6.jpg

akNt8S5.jpg

FM Sang Woo World and naver

Our BaBe has a great friendship with Yoon Bong Gil. Most of the event, our Babe and he appear together.

Hello Ladies:

I'm a lurker (i.e., a reader who does not usually participate).  I've had a brief message exchange with Gemmie (another Californian), and decided to write one note here.

You've assembled such a strong group who are devoted to LSW, it's impressive to see your passion as fans.  I've read notes at one or two other areas of soompi, and this group has a distinctive quality. It's amusing and heartwarming to see that you all never tire of seeing LSW's face (christinajoyce's cellphone and desktop must have at least as much storage as all of Microsoft's systems in Seattle Washington!!).

I'm not the fan--or the sort of fan--that you all are.  Among other differences, I'm a male, and so am not prepared to be part of the Celestial Kingdom you have here.

I happened upon Lee's work (yes, I know that's his surname) when I discovered Kim Soo Hyunh's _Life is Beautiful_.  That series, and her _Thousand Days Promise_ made a strong impression on me.  Each story had themes and aspects that were real--neither overly slapstick, nor overly melodramatic.  Each is a window into contemporary Korea, alongside simply good stories.

LSW's and SCE's work, along with some of their colleagues working in LiB, did a fine job in their roles in LiB, and also TDP.

Like you, I'll be grateful if I'm ever able to shake their hand (LSW, SCE, Kim Soo Hyun and others) to say in person "thank you for your work--it made a strong positive impression".

I peek in here occasionally, to see what other of Lee's work interests me.  You've mentioned a few series/movies, I'll take them in sometime and will watch for series that are as good as LiB and TDP.

As I've looked around the Internet about these two series (LiB, TDP), I've seen that Lee has a different character/spirit from that of many actors/actresses, and in this Soompi forum there are many of you who have mentioned that difference that you see in him.

So I'll peek in here occasionally, and see when you all gather in the Celestial Kingdom with your Lord.  Share photos of the occasion.

Happy Autumn (in the Northern Hemisphere)

--mbpca

Hi @mbpca, you're most welcome.  :)  
I loves sang woo because he is so genuine and a humble guy, and I'm admit he's not a perfect actor and accepting all his flawless, he's just be himself - off screen occasions, and because of that I just love him more and more.
Thank you to pen up your loves to sang woo here, and @Gemmie and others as well must be thankful too, she's a really great and nice lady :-*
Hopefully seeing you often here   :D

seen this? in 2011, very charming and cute.  he never failed to make me smile and laugh...  even i dun understand a single word... watch it yourself and join in the laughters :-*

g'day @mbpca, it's awesome to know another małe fan of LSW :x I have known a few, am happy that LSW attracts men too not only women (though yes his large pool of fans are still women... ) 'cos I always think how many Korean actors out there have faithful male fans heehee..
please pop by more often, geez it's been quite quiet lately and your appearance really brights up our day :D please help to say hello to @Gemmie, yes as @j3di said, Gemmie is an awesome lady who has generously been feeding the hungry lot (us :) hee) with wonderful goodies.  kinda miss her... hope she's doing great!
and you too, have lotsa fun... look out for LSW's new drama "One Warm Word" which will be soon air on 2Dec.  dun peek..... :x hope to see u around.

mbpca said:

Hello Ladies:

I'm a lurker (i.e., a reader who does not usually participate).  I've had a brief message exchange with Gemmie (another Californian), and decided to write one note here.

You've assembled such a strong group who are devoted to LSW, it's impressive to see your passion as fans.  I've read notes at one or two other areas of soompi, and this group has a distinctive quality. It's amusing and heartwarming to see that you all never tire of seeing LSW's face (christinajoyce's cellphone and desktop must have at least as much storage as all of Microsoft's systems in Seattle Washington!!).

I'm not the fan--or the sort of fan--that you all are.  Among other differences, I'm a male, and so am not prepared to be part of the Celestial Kingdom you have here.

I happened upon Lee's work (yes, I know that's his surname) when I discovered Kim Soo Hyunh's _Life is Beautiful_.  That series, and her _Thousand Days Promise_ made a strong impression on me.  Each story had themes and aspects that were real--neither overly slapstick, nor overly melodramatic.  Each is a window into contemporary Korea, alongside simply good stories.

LSW's and SCE's work, along with some of their colleagues working in LiB, did a fine job in their roles in LiB, and also TDP.

Like you, I'll be grateful if I'm ever able to shake their hand (LSW, SCE, Kim Soo Hyun and others) to say in person "thank you for your work--it made a strong positive impression".

I peek in here occasionally, to see what other of Lee's work interests me.  You've mentioned a few series/movies, I'll take them in sometime and will watch for series that are as good as LiB and TDP.

As I've looked around the Internet about these two series (LiB, TDP), I've seen that Lee has a different character/spirit from that of many actors/actresses, and in this Soompi forum there are many of you who have mentioned that difference that you see in him.

So I'll peek in here occasionally, and see when you all gather in the Celestial Kingdom with your Lord.  Share photos of the occasion.

Happy Autumn (in the Northern Hemisphere)

--mbpca