hello @perspective,

my sharings... and humble opinions..

yes LSW had very little appearance in FWC... really so miserable that I protested at times... barely few minutes or even seconds in some episodes... the longest was like less than 3mins at times.. and usu. towards the end of the epi.

but his role in this drama...was an important one... though he is not the main lead, or not even the 2nd or 3rd.... his role was very minimal... but 'cos of this SAVIOUR role, he gained the popularity with the female fans in Taiwan, HK, Japan, Mainland China all go "gaga" over him and 'cos of this, the devoted Taiwanese and Japanese fans created the fans club for him..  and also this is the drama that landed him with the New Star Award in 2008.

'cos of this FWC serial, I'm so completely mesmerized by him.. after that I chased after Don't Hesitate, The Road Home, Feast of the Gods, Life is Beautiful etc....

I have watched many times WFC.... also, if you want to see more than LSW... hahahaha his sturdy body, this is the ONE!

so far, this is the only serial with lotsa shower scenes... pool.... gym.... wooohoooooo... drenched to the skin ;P after his gym work out =P~

and its proven that each time when there's such a scene... the rating shoots up!

like LSW said in the recent interview with the Japanese TV station (which I have attached the link above)... his acting has been improved as compared to the FWC's time.. and he too admitted that initially, he was shy to look at his own performance in FWC....he urges you to watch it if you havent :)

if you want to catch him more, you should watch Dont Hesitate (which you have already done so), The Road Home, Feast of the Gods..

well, though LSW may have less than 50% appearance in FWC, you wont regret watching it... its deifinitely worth your time to watch this than HD for sure, even he himself admitted that his appearance in HD is so little!

one thing about the KR dramas which I realised... the twist... the main lead may not be holding the important role just a name that appearing first.. many times its the second lead that has more opportunites to unleash their potentials.. just like in FOTG, LSW is not the main lead, yet, he's the one receiving lotsa attentions, he's the one ends up with the main female lead..

cheerios,

Hello ladies, it's nice to see most of you have LSW avies.  ;)  Nice.  I should change mine too but I'm too lazy.

perspective, LSW was only main in Don't hesitate and not any other dramas.  To me the story of DH wasn't great but his character was really dreamy and there were enough sweet scene between him and the gal.  In Feast of the Gods, LSW had some good screen time (not totally dominating however).  Story wasn't great though.  Life is Beautiful was a good drama and I really like his parts.  Sometimes his lines were really funny.  The thing is he appeared like 10 min each ep.

@shinobu   You have Jo Jin Moo.I also like him.Nice
 I like Life is beautiful Drama.I never tired to watch this drama and I watch Kyaung Soo and Tae sub scence  again and again.
LSW is the most handsome in LSB.

ja5berh said:

I have tried the methods sharing by some soompi folks on uploading pics.. but still failed.. how to do it? TIA

u can upload it in tinypic then copy and paste the url here dear
@gemmie! wow those pics are awesome! thanks for sharing! he looks more hotter!
 I hope to see him in a ROMCOM

Guest perspective

Thanks for the input about First Wives drama. Will definitely look into it.

I don't understand why he isn't more or as famous as the other Korean stars . Even on this forum where other stars have 1k plus pages and LSW has 40 + pages.

@forevergirl, thanks for help, unfortunately I still cant upload :(( I have copied the direct IMG code still failed.. prolly its my laptop issue..' alt='LSW7_zps974ba538.jpg'>

@ja5berh - Try this....
1. Click on the image icon OYKNNuq.png.2. Paste your image URL when prompted and click submit. Your picture should show up in the comment field.NkiZ16U.png

Guest jasLSW

realised LSW really has very nice complexion, for a man... beta den mine haha... 'cos of the hot climate here.. guess his is so much beta than most of the peeps in my country! @christinajoyce, don't you agree ;)

I have rewatched some scenes from FWC, and saw a tiny mole (pinkish not black hence mayb not so obvious) on the right corner of his lip.. but think not in FOTG, he removed it? ><||

also, saw an old news back in 2008 while he was filming FWC, he gotten his nose broken... and he had to go for a surgery.. was that the reason why you and me find his nose abit weird :P hey @j3di wru? missing you here :\">

@Gemmie, is there any latest news abt our babe from your insider? it's already March now... and still no news what's he's gonna do?! gosh! prolly only next year we can see his new project?!

I happened to find a video in youku on the Osaka fans meeting last nite.. the pics that you have shared earlier.. happened in this early Jan 2013 or last year? cos I think the date tagged to the video was 2012Sep. I tried to copy the link but can't find 'cos I watched it on my iphone.. it's the youku app tat I hv downloaded.. can't seem to find the link.. I will try to find it later if u guys hvnt watched it.. about 1hr+ long... mostly all obasan haha.  one of the fans is a 84yo lady.. gosh she's so cute.. and another one... got a bear hug from him... they were acting one of the scenes from FOTG...

Cheerios, take care all dearies and have a great weekend ahead :x

Yup, totally agree that Sang Woo has very nice complexion, I like that his complexion is just the right tone and texture, not too baby smooth, too fair or too girly. The only mole i notice on his face is the tiny one his right chin, just on the right spot.... very sexy :\"> :\"> 
@ja5berh, did he really break his nose during FWC? Do you know what happened? I do find his nose a bit weird, but after looking at his teenager pictures, I think it's all natural, didn't spot any difference between then and now.

Guest jasLSW

*scream* OMG! thanks @gingerine for all these awesome pics!! he's really so handsome!!! looked so sexy though was blindfolded!

yes yes very jealous!! why are they using such a small item like toothbrush haha!!!

this bdae celebration was quite fun seems like.. he even prepared 4pairs of shoes for his lady fans and helped them to put on @-)

he looked very at ease, the Osaka-fan-meeting on 22-9-2012, he looked very tensed... he admitted that he was very nervous :P

I wish I could have such a chance to see him in person too ;)

saw some news from Baidu.. KR Largo sent a warning to his overseas fans... regards to those fans who took pics and videos during the celebrations I think.. 'cos earlier Largo has specifically noted no pic or video taking are allowed :(

yes gingerine, when first saw our babe in FWC I thought his nose is weird hehe till I surfed online and saw his high Sch pic I too confirmed yes he's really an awesome masterpiece created by God!

I dunno what kinda surgery he underwent.. juz fixed the nose or at the same time the surgeon helps to beautify it... was a fighting scene between him and An Ane Sang in the last few epi, he got his nose injured cos of this.. here's the link to the news: http://m.ask.nate.com/qna/view.html?n=8647598 I read the translation from google but thought the sentences sounded weird haha

Hi all:  Sorry I have been away for so long.  OMG, @Gemmie - the latest pictures of our hero is too much.  Is it my imagination but it looks as if he has lost a little weight.  Am I complaining - nope.  I still love all the pictures.  Thank you Gemmie.

I am waiting for the current drama with him in it to be over - patiently but hoping to be over soon. 

Hope all is doing well while we are patienly waiting.

Sorry Jas5beth, I just brought a new Laptop with Window 8 and still trying to find my way. Too new software and too difficult to handle. Waiting for my friend to come and teach me how to use it better.

I totally agree with you that LSW is the more handsome guy that we can come across in our tiny island. Thank you for the beautiful photos and they are mine for memories. Still unable to load them in my handphone from this Laptop.

I love watching him in Life is Beautiful and repeat the scene again when he appear as the conversation is quite fast and I need to read the English Sub which can be very long.

Those have not watch him in Life is Beautiful is missing out our handsome hunk in those wonderful scene, the only guy that stood up.

Like Jas5beth said that it is such a waste that he did not get any award for his great performance in this Drama. He is really underrated.

Hope that we can see more of him in leading role that prove his ability besides his handsome look and body to kill for. Hee! Hee!