@Gemmie, thanks for all the goodies :x

LSW really a gentleman, he try helping the lady with the banner frictions, such a nice guy 8->

So funny, LSW got protested from the MC when tried to made signature on the face of the poster :D

I found a video of Sang Woo singing at the 01-12-2013 OSAKA fan meeting. His singing has improved quite a bit' date=' especially towards the end of the song. =D> I would love to share the video here with everyone, but unfortunately, the uploader has requested fans not to publicly share the video due to liability. If anyone is interested in seeing the video clip, send me a message and I will reply with a link to watch the video. :x [/quote']

@Gemmie, yes, you're right, LSW really had improvement with his singing :D. Do you know the song title? I remembered Jang Dong Gun & Jang Hyuk sang the song too.

Hi Gemmie,

I am interested in the video clip and can you send it to my email address: chrisjoy@singnet.com.sg

I am a great fan since watching the First Wives Club and it is still showing on Channel U in Singapore.

Now they are showing the part where LSW ran away to join the Uncle on the island.

Thank you so much for this thread and I am slowly reading all the articles and pictures that I am missing it.

I wonder how do we wish him a Happy Birthday since his Birthday is coming soon.

Guest kellyhsu

Hi all! Happy belated Lunar New Year!A newbie here. Just wanted to say hello to everyone.I still have 40ish pages to catch up on this thread. Will surly try hard. 
Again. Nice seeing everyone here. ^^
Kelly

Happy Birthday to our gorgeous babe.. may the good lord continues to bless him bountifully :x

also to those who are celebrating the Chinese Lunar New Year, may the Year of Snake brings you and your family lotsa happiness, wealth and health.. to LSW too, a good year with lotsa opportunities.. and may he find his other half soon ;)

@Gemmie, thanks so much for ur time uploading all those posts.. love them! missing his megawatt smile!!!!

anywhere to find his video on this year's birthday celebration?

did he appear in any variety show lately?

Cheerios :x

Let's go for the party <:-P :!! Best wishes for Sang Woo, stay healthy and more successful [-O<

@Gemmie, we are waiting for the goodies :D, what can we do without you, Insider Gemmie.

@Shinobu, Captain, where are you? ;;)

read somewhere think from Baidu that our babe will be meeting his JPNese fans on 2june... yeah JPN AGAIN!!! and his Chinese fans from the Mainland are so disappointed.. he has a larger pool of fans there? @christinajoyce, great to see ya here.. we are from the same "hometown" hehe :D I hv watched the "1st wives club" many times can't get enuf of him =P~ still every nite stay faithfully till 11pm juz to catch him though for that few minutes screen time :( it's at channel8 not channel u in case u tune to the wrong channel ;p I like SW in "Life is beautiful" he was so gorgeous and smiley and so cheeky ;;) can't help laughing wif him each time he laughed aloud though I dun understand their dialogue >< try watching "Feast of the Gods", "Don't Hesitate" too... "The Road home" was nice but sorry dislike the female lead :-& wondering if our tv station can screen more of his serials and make him hot hot in SIN too!

@Gemmie, you have more goodies to share? oh please post them soon if not too much trouble :x thanks in advance! @gingerine, "Childless Comfort" beside ep 28 & 29, he appeared in 14, 15 too? thanks :x

First time visiting this thread.  This man really has stole my heart in 'Don't Hesitate'.  I know it's late to confess my feeling towards the 2009 drama but I can't restrain myself because I love the drama so much.  I love his role and he's so adorable and handsome. 

Today is a special day because today is Lee Sang Woo's birthday.  I was excited that I watch his dramas during the month of his birthday. 

Happy Birthday! Lee Sang Woo!!! Wish you the best on your birthday! 

Last, I hope to see more drama of Lee Sang Woo in the future.  I'm going to watch FOTG now! :D