[variety] Loveletter 연애편지

Guest amydien

Jang Woo Hyuk in this Sat's Loveletter!!!!!!

realtime2_1301.jpg

Who will he choose? or Who will choose him? :wub:

realtime2_1308.jpgrealtime2_1309.jpgrealtime2_1310.jpgrealtime2_1311.jpgrealtime2_1312.jpgrealtime2_1313.jpgrealtime2_1314.jpg

I dont see Lee Ji Hye...is it just me, or is she really not there? Awww...so no more 'saranghae!'. LOL. :lol:

Woo Hyuk!!!! Wheeeeeeee!!! :lol:

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mikki: i found it!! that episode was aired July 30 and is the 15th ep of the 2nd season. :)

amydien: if seo ji young is in the LL ep it's highly unlikely that Lee Ji Hye will be there. I think the 2 can't stand to be in the sam place together. Thant's why S3arp broke up or so i heard. :)

Guest BLurBLur

^ yups.. Yesha is right... there would be no way those 2 would be on the same show at the same time... perhaps they would have a catfight if they did.. hahahha... they were the reason s#arp broke up...

i like hae bin. i think a lot of people dance the way she does. even sluttier maybe. i like how she dresses (usually) and i think she's creative. whatever. to each their own

YEAH ME TO! and shes so skinnny but she looks HEALTHY!!

Jang Woo Hyuk in this Sat's Loveletter!!!!!! Who will he choose? or Who will choose him? :wub:

jwh22.jpg

200511290453611.jpg

200511290453613.jpg

200511290453610.jpg

YESS!! I LOVE HTE BOYS ON THIS EPISOID

but i dunt like he girls

Guest loving_D

oh how much i laughed when i saw this week's guests, especially the girls.

i bet all of you will LOVE this week...bin, suh ji young, jang young ran and choo so young all back again. :P

i like the guy guests...except for yunho.

^ yups.. Yesha is right... there would be no way those 2 would be on the same show at the same time... perhaps they would have a catfight if they did.. hahahha... they were the reason s#arp broke up...

lol, imagine if they are on the same show,

and they're both going after the same guy.

me-ow~ :lol:

Guest amydien

amydien: if seo ji young is in the LL ep it's highly unlikely that Lee Ji Hye will be there. I think the 2 can't stand to be in the sam place together. Thant's why S3arp broke up or so i heard. :)

^really? wow...I didnt know that. Interesting...hmmm.... B)

Jang Woo Hyuk in this Sat's Loveletter!!!!!! Who will he choose? or Who will choose him? :wub:

jwh22.jpg

Ah, that's how I used to post the guest list.

I haven't been in this thread for a long time, because none of the guests were interesting enough for me to watch.

But this week, I'll be watching again in a really long time.

Just for Woo Hyuk and Oh Seung Eun (Oh Suh Bang!!!!!) I love her!

I hope those two end up together. Those are the only people I'm going to watch for.

Guest haneul_

ohhh im excited i like woo hyuk =) he's funny

btw, does anyone have love letter season one episodes? i havent seen them and im intrested in seeing a few. can someone pm me if they can send me some episodes?

mikki: arrrghhh!!! i can't remember the ep number!! i hafta look at my files. will get back to you on this one. unless someone can answer it now.......

Angeline & Dayita:: I just realized that someone uploaded the Ha Ji Won srt files before. although i can't remember where i got em. so sorry. but i found these on the sub so.....

Subtitles and Timing: crystalis Source: http://jksky.net

Ha Ji Won part 1sub

Ha Ji Won part 2 sub

AAhh thanx so much. it's one pf my fave eps, it's so nice to know what they're all saying. I just wish subs for when DongWan oppa was the perfect man would surface now. thx again.

crystalis - thanx for making them

mikki: i found it!! that episode was aired July 30 and is the 15th ep of the 2nd season. :)

wowo ..thanks yesha ...did you which cb i can dl it too ... thanks ...

anyone .. please help tell me where i can get it ... i look some cb .. already .. i guess people delete it eh .. i kind long time now ..

thanks so much if you guy can tell me where to get it .. thnx

Guest BLurBLur

wowo ..thanks yesha ...did you which cb i can dl it too ... thanks ...

anyone .. please help tell me where i can get it ... i look some cb .. already .. i guess people delete it eh .. i kind long time now ..

thanks so much if you guy can tell me where to get it .. thnx

both LQ & HQ for episode 15 can be found at the iyagi clubbox... under Love Letter Season 2 folder

both LQ & HQ for episode 15 can be found at the iyagi clubbox... under Love Letter Season 2 folder

yeyey.. thanks so much ... i found it .. thanks

Archived