tw002.jpg

tw001.jpg

2 Nov.2010

credit : http://twitter.com/#!/RunJungjin

Lee Jung Jin visits Yoon Son Ha in the hospital

by Supermar on November 2, 2010 at 5:06 pm

Recently, it was reported that Fugitive’s Yoon Son Ha was in a car accident

needing surgery for her fractured leg. To show support for Yoon,

fellow cast member Lee Jung Jin came to the hospital for a visit.

Lee uploaded a picture with Yoon onto his twitter and wrote,

‘I came to see Yoon Ha noona. It’s very fortunate that she had a quick recovery.

Despite being in the hospital, she’s still worried about the staff and the drama.

I hope she returns quickly.‘

The picture shows Yoon with a hairband and glasses.

Even though she had surgery, she appears to be in good spirits

and regaining her health.

Source: Newsen

Picture: Lee Jung Jin’s twitter

reposted : allkpop.com

reposted 'willenette' @ link

Lee Jung-jin is a “Ramyeon Man”?

leejungjin-2-20101108.jpg?w=250&h=335

The photos of actor Lee Jung-jin cooking ramyeon in his white singlet and red shorts were revealed on the internet!

These photos were taken in his hostel while he was filming KBS’s drama ‘Fugitive Plan B’ overseas. The whole ramyeon cooking process by the actor was captured on camera. He looks attractive even without makeup and good-looking attire.

In a recent interview, Lee said “Due to the long shooting session at overseas, I learned the housewife’s special [know-how of cooking] ramyeon. Now I know how much water I need to fill up even without looking at it. I also know what ingredient to add to make delicious ramyeon”.

leejungjin-20101108.jpg?w=250&h=335

leejungjin-3-20101108.jpg?w=250&h=339

leejungjin-4-20101108.jpg?w=250&h=341

It looks like the actor really became a ‘Ramyeon Man’!

Source: Nate & Sports Chosun, popseoul

shooting at his sweet home ^^

Hi noknok, wow, is that his pad? Thanks dear for posting this. It's an overstatement but looks so cool. :lol:

Actor Lee Jung-jin’s Movie Picks

20101103183010382712244_00000001_6_PA.jpg

“I am actor Lee Jung-jin and I’m still best-known for 2004 film 'Spirit of Jeet Kune Do: Once Upon a Time in High School,'” said the actor at the press conference for his new film “Troubleshooter” that premiered in September. It is not that he did not star in other films during the past six years. In film “Mapado (2005)” he evoked laughter by appearing in embarrassing 'mompe' pants (loose-fitting attire usually worn by old woman) and practically betraying his former career as a model and in MBC drama “9 End 2 Outs (2007)” he offered his viewers with a different form of fun by playing a character full of twists called Byun Hyung-tae who looks like a perfectly charming guy only on the surface. And although he acted like a loser in the drama, writing down all the misdeeds his girlfriend makes and even fighting with her physically if necessary, he was still able to win women's hearts by being there when his girlfriend needed him the most. Nonetheless, it is the 2004 film “Spirit of Jeet Kune Do” that stands as the most important character to refer to when describing actor Lee. Nothing could stop his character, the charismatic Woo-sik, who could scare off his opponents with just a few words. And he was the same when he had to leave school after losing in a fight against his rival or falling in love, knowing no hesitation. Just like Eun-joo (Han Ga-in) had chosen Woo-sik over the gentle, exemplary student Hyun-soo (Kwon Sang-woo), it is this captivating aura that made Lee unforgettable to the audience.

But Lee is no longer the immature bully at Chungmun High School who looked out on the world through the school cap perched askew on his head. Just like the Woo-shik who flaunted his dignity as being the highest of status in his class by donning flared pants, Lee continued to look superb in his recent film “Troubleshooter.” However this new character Pil-ho who wears a mask of kindness and gives orders conveniently through the phone is an entirely different character from his character who was in high school. He is also an interesting villain in the sense that he tries to attain his goal while maintaining a gentle facade. “People have high expectations due to the superb acting they have seen in Hollywood films and American TV series. There is also a large variety of villainous characters that have been produced. I believe when it comes to truly strong characters, most of them have already been played. So I considered doing something different with my villain, a character that is nicer, kinder and more restrained.”

Lee himself is a big movie buff who has accumulated over 1,300 DVDs in his house. He likes to learn how films are made through DVD supplements and receives autographs from his favorite director or actor for the keeps. Here are some of the movies he has enjoyed for a long time.

1. "Infernal Affairs"

2002│Andrew Lau & Alan Mak

“The force of aura exuded by Andy Lau in his suit was fantastic. He looked stunning despite his age and to see Tony Leung's acting on top of that! The movie was also re-made into Hollywood film “The Departed” starring some of the hottest Hollywood actors and directed by Martin Scorsese. Hollywood may exceed in scale but I still think Tony Leung’s acting, speaking volumes with his dark eyes, was much better,” said Lee.

2. "The Notebook"

2004│Nick Cassavetes

“You didn’t think I would watch sentimental movies? I watch them frequently and I’m also a fan of many humane stories like 'August Rush (2007).' I watched 'The Notebook' many times. Of course I cried a lot too (laugh). Two people not being able to forget about each other till they die... Isn’t that sad?”

3. "Flash Point"

2007│Wilson Yip

“I have been going through lots of action films lately hoping it would help with my acting in KBS drama 'Fugitive: Plan B' which is my most recent project. 'Flash Point,' and other Hong Kong films including 'Invisible Target (2007)' and 'SPL (2005)' are movies that have left strong impressions. I had watched it before as well but by playing a cop in 'Fugitive' in places such as Macao and China, I was able to relate to the characters more. Oh, I also got an autograph from Donnie Yen on my 'Flash Point' DVD, too (laugh).”

4. "On Golden Pond"

1981│Mark Rydell

“First of all, I love the packaging of the DVD (laugh). The movie is a classic family drama that looks into the disputes between a father and his child. The film portrays how a father who used to be high and mighty in his prime and a daughter who is irritated by her father because he continues to be stubborn despite growing older, learn to understand each other. There may be nothing new to this but I really liked the story.”

5."The Patriot"

2000│Roland Emmerich

“When it comes to Mel Gibson, most people usually mention 'Brave Heart (1995)' that won him the most awards and received the most attention for but I much prefer 'The Patriot.' He looked coolest in that film, too. He vowed never to fight but when his children's lives were put in danger he takes out an axe. It was great fatherly love that he showed."

Reporter: Lee Ji-Hye seven@

Photographer : Chae ki-won ten@

Editor : Heidi Kim heidikim@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2010111811575168556 - to read full article + view pics

Dear willenette

Thank you so much ^^

I love "The Notebook" Movie too.

seem like he love to see movie about "Soulmate".

I think he want to see someone "The Only one"

he can walk together side by side forever....

"On Golden Pond" and "The Notebook" can answer it. :wub: :wub: :wub:

poster.jpg

------

how did LJJ do NOK do you think he will got out with this girl again.

She's so cute and very gentle.but I don't think he go out with her again. ^^

310.15.gif

She's so cute and very gentle.but I don't think he go out with her again. ^^

Why was she too silly for him or is he just not interested. I have got to find LJJ a girlfriend because he needs to settle down and live a ramen life LOL. :lol: