Lee Jung Jin 이정진

Admin

Guest noknok

O, yes.. he is not kind of Pretty Boy, but more to a mature man....

really bring persona of a real man....

But can't deny that when he smiles, he do looks so cute.... but still not close enough to be called 'pretty namja'...

He is more to be Jang Dong Gun type than Lee Jun Ki type....

or Jung Woo Sung type than Jo In Sung type....

But i lovee all these mi namja....

'I love u dont cry' really such a long story drama, isn't it....?

i don't know.... i dont really like drama that has too much episodes to watch.

And...i don't think other casts cute enough...( well, maybe i just wrong and too quick too judge....

Awaiting for his new project....is there any yet ? ^ ^

His new project to be MC on TV Show "Happy Sunday" (KBS TV2).

Start project on Sunday 29 march 09 :P

I really exciting and waiting to see his new role.

Jung Jin Fighting!!!!!!

PP09032700005.JPG

link News

• 2 weeks later...
Guest noknok

LJJ Interview at ‘Singles’ 3/19 (part 1)

Translated by amudena's blog (Japanese's fan)

credit : The Singles Magazine (April2009)

Thank you very much AMU :D

interview_leejungjin_0904_53.jpg

image1925970.jpg

Who are you, Lee Jeong-jin?

If you think that he is coming down step by step, he is at the upper stair again. If you think he is rather an unknowing person, he makes a perfect answer suddenly. He is very soft and at the same time he is hard to near. The man is an actor in his 10th year, bringing his many ideas into focus, staying at the inside of his castle. His name is Lee Jeong-jin, who balances a familiar neighbor with a charming elite exquisitely. Let’s listen to his controlled and more fascinating story to us.

Most top stars in their prime time want to appear on TV mini series. We are too accustomed to the trend. So when some actor who chooses his work very carefully decides to appear on a soap opera for families, we get very much interested in it. That was just the case with LJJ. Having a blank of one year after 9 End 2 Outs, he chose MBC weekday drama Don’t Cry My Love. At first we doubted if it’s a soap opera looking at the man with a perfect body for formal suits and a preferable handsome face.

Then we came to know he is a single daddy with a cub! His character is quite different to those before. His image has ever been of elegance of noble man having parties in the castle upon a hill rather than of a humble citizen around us. Although he has a face of an arrogant earl, he shows his ability to explain his judges and confidence to others modestly.

‘Hollywood players will stand on the Broadway theaters at least once a year. They believe it to be a must work as an actor. Soap operas have a merit of getting along with good old players for a long time. For us young actors they are the nicest chances. I’ve decided to do to make sure of my foundation before being older.’

Yes, indeed. This is LJJ. He may have a solidity of a hazel tree and a coolness of a hero with enthusiasm in romantic novels. Even though his smart solidity is often seen as an unfamiliar and cold person, I doubt if people can show how much of their selves at an instant meeting. He rather has his belief of showing himself as the others expect.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

p.424 a navy black long coat Roberto Cavalli

a black ribbon shirt, a paisley vest, black pants Nulle

shoes Dior Homme

(to be continued)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

LJJ Interview at ‘Singles’ 3/19 (part 2)

interview_leejungjin_0904_01.jpg

Interestingly, according to his aging his spectrum has changed little by little. LJJ in his early twenties impressed us as an outlaw character which is so called a badge of young stars.

You can remember him in the movie Our High School Days. With a teenager’s tough expression he says, ’Beat them to the punch first. They are nothing to us. The one who beats first will win on no condition.’

In Mapado he wears some more grown up atmosphere. He might have added some drops of humor to the nerves of a sharp edge. ‘Really this is a hell. Come and see me, Brother!’ A gangster in sound health complained about his situation. He showed 2% of his lovely and frank face. Perhaps from then on he might have stepped down stair by stair very carefully from his castle.

After the military service, in the last of his twenties, he chose 9 End 2 Outs for his first drama and he showed his maturity clearly in the work. Though Pyon Hyeong-te was a playboy with perfect specks, he wasn’t a typical chief but was good at talking to office girls through E-mails. He was a brand-new LJJ as well as a LJJ before.

In the new drama LJJ appears as a single daddy and shows much more attractive single gold Mr. He seems to enjoy the balance between a human familiarity and a cool and intelligent charisma as ever.

LJJ is a man who shows his true price after long earnest labor because of his solidity. Therefore he is such a wicked man and such an attractive man.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・

To be continued to the interview itself.

------

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

--------------------------------------------------------

LJJ Interview at ‘Singles’ 3/19 (part 3)

Translated by amudena's blog (Japanese)

interview_leejungjin_0904_02.jpg

Q: It was very difficult to come to an arrangement for this. You’ve spent such busy days with the serial drama, haven’t you?

LJJ: Many senior players appear in it, so it isn’t easy for me to arrange my own schedule. Besides, there’s a severe race among TV stations and it makes us more nervous. We started the program at a disadvantage when You Are My Destiny had 40% audience rate. Now it has almost as much rate as My Way Home. In the earlier stage we made a big effort to follow it and to perform better, and now we are trying to go further. For that reason we get our schedules only a day before. Our scenario writer is at the age over 70, but she is quite energetic enough to check and scold us presenting at the studio reading. Actors are energetic too.

Q: Of course we knew where the story goes beforehand, but we are a little bit afraid it might be an intricate plot. Some want to say it is at a loose end.

LJJ: In the case of mini series, they finish in two months and their synopses can’t be changed totally. As to the [Korean] serial dramas, we can’t ignore the audience responses. Some changes may mean an instant up of audience rate and they tend to go stimulating. In my opinion, audience rates don’t reflect majority but are only samples of less audiences. People believe it too much and I feel sorry for it.

Q: I hear you are very careful with choosing your roles like many other actors are. So we didn’t think you decided to play the role of an ordinary citizen when you are in the good status where you can choose any interesting roles.

LJJ: To tell the truth, it’s surely a load. On the other hand, I wanted to play quite a different role. I like Yong-min’s character because it’s very real. If I succeed in playing the role, I can be a better player. I felt like this.

Q: After being dismissed, you appeared in 9 End 2 Outs for the first. The drama shows your change clearly. I may say there is a slight crack in your image of a very decent person. Anyway I was able to see your natural play at ease and was very pleased.

LJJ: During the period, I collected all my works and watched them again. I felt very embarrassed by my bad action or something. Of course I should say I am lucky to understand my weak points and immaturity. After that I feel like I can act more freely and naturally.

Q: In other interviews you often said that your blank was too long, though it was only a year after 9 End 2 Outs. Can I say that you tend to be some workaholic?

LJJ: Before that I was at military service for three years, and after that drama I rested another year again. It was too long for me. Now Choongmoo-ro (Korean Cinema Street) is under very difficult conditions and the movie I was cast in is still pending.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*

p.426 black suits and a black T-shirt Vivienne Westwood

To be continued.

interview_leejungjin_115.gifs_04.jpg

* Written by Chun Seung Myung | Photographed by lee Jae yoon

Link TheSingles

LJJ Interview at ‘Singles’ 3/19 (part 1)

If you think that he is coming down step by step, he is at the upper stair again. If you think he is rather an unknowing person, he makes a perfect answer suddenly. He is very soft and at the same time he is hard to near. The man is an actor in his 10th year, bringing his many ideas into focus, staying at the inside of his castle. His name is Lee Jeong-jin, who balances a familiar neighbor with a charming elite exquisitely. Let’s listen to his controlled and more fascinating story to us.

Most top stars in their prime time want to appear on TV mini series. We are too accustomed to the trend. So when some actor who chooses his work very carefully decides to appear on a soap opera for families, we get very much interested in it. That was just the case with LJJ. Having a blank of one year after 9 End 2 Outs, he chose MBC weekday drama Don’t Cry My Love. At first we doubted if it’s a soap opera looking at the man with a perfect body for formal suits and a preferable handsome face.

Then we came to know he is a single daddy with a cub! His character is quite different to those before. His image has ever been of elegance of noble man having parties in the castle upon a hill rather than of a humble citizen around us. Although he has a face of an arrogant earl, he shows his ability to explain his judges and confidence to others modestly.

Hi noknok, thanks for sharing this interview. I hope the movie is still pushing-through. How I like him in 9E2O. :lol::D

Guest noknok

Hi noknok, thanks for sharing this interview. I hope the movie is still pushing-through. How I like him in 9E2O. :lol::D

Hi willenette

Your Welcome!!!

I hope so :D

2ryym.jpg

------------

Hey Nok what is this show about?

Dear tanio12

you can see this Happy Sunday VOD here!!!! online!!!

------------

29anigif.gif

ep.ljj.jpg

Guest noknok

LJJ Interview at ‘Singles’ 3/19 (part 4)

Translated by amudena's blog (LJJ Japanese Fan)

interview_leejungjin_0904_05.jpg

Q: Even though you liked the synopsis, I think the serial drama would tire you out.

LJJ: I preferred to do it rather than to do mini series because a serial drama flows on with small incidents compared to a mini series drama with continuous dramatic accidents. And I’m sure it will make actors’ foundation solid. Besides trendy dramas nowadays give us much more loads. If they make big hits, we can have explosive power, but when they go to the contrary, actors will meet bashing. They say ‘How much money in the world did you get?’

Q: What do you think is the matter?

LJJ: Korean drama workers and actors are in reduced circumstances as ever, and audiences’ asking level becomes higher and higher. They estimate the merit of works on the same line. But how can we manage? It’s a matter of size. People often compare our dramas with American and Japanese. They spend billions of wons for an episode of dramas, whereas we spend a couple of hundred million wons at most. There’s no comparison between a big dinner and a ramyon. Of course we find several high leveled works made at low cost in the US and Japan though. Anyway we have to do it under present conditions.

Q: I didn’t think you got so heated about the drama world.

LJJ: Isn’t it the matter of course because this is my place?

Q: What would you like to say about going to Hollywood?

LJJ: First I hope the pioneers will succeed there. In fact, in the case of Chinese, Jet Li and Zhang Ziyi succeeded as world stars and the next actors like Jey Chow were able to follow them. But in the case of my country, they are still on the side. Working there itself is a splendid thing, and when they have more power, their followers may go easily. A soccer player Park Chi-son succeeded and many others followed. Park Chan-ho made his way in the baseball field, so Korean players were called over, weren’t they? We need someone like them.

Q: How did you spend days during the service period?

LJJ: I watched a lot of movies. I collected more than 800 DVDs then. Watching movies is a lot of fun for me.

Q: What kind of movies do you like?

LJJ: Everything is OK if it is fun. Oh, I like documentaries better than dramas. Like chronicles of sports heroes. Especially I’ve been an enthusiastic fan of Michael Jordan since I was a child. I was moved very much, seeing his life style out of courts and listening to his words at court benches. I think the secret truth has more magic attraction than a drama does.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

p.427 and p.429

a pin-tucked tuxedo shirt YSL

pants Song Gio Homme

shoesGucci

Guest noknok

LJJ Interview at ‘Singles’ 3/19 (part 5)

4cljj.jpg

Q: You are often observed to be decent and cold, aren’t you? Does LJJ have a character which is extraordinary?

LJJ: Everybody has an extraordinary character, doesn’t he? Frankly speaking, my face may give me such an image, and that image has been determined while I often played such roles. You know there are some people who are quite different from their images. If you see me and talk on a one-on-one basis, you will change your mind.

Q: What do you think is the gap between a natural LJJ and your determined image?

LJJ: Oh, I don’t know. Uum...I dare say Pyon Hyong-tae in 9 End 2 Outs resembles me in character. At that time the boss of my agency said to me, “You played a lot of cool guys. This time you can play as you are.” Anyway I’m a different man from my facial image.

Q: I thought you dared to change your image, looking at your recent footsteps. You played from tough guys to soft and gentle persons.

LJJ: I never have pressure to change my image that is determined. LJJ’s image doesn’t have an impact to people yet. All the Korean people know Ryu Shi-won, but I’m not so familiar yet. All I can do is doing my best here and now.

Q: Do you ever have an inferiority complex?

LJJ: I have many. I want to have some other faces and some other bodies... I have rather smaller limbs compared to my height.(laugh) I regret that I didn’t experience this and that. And I’m a sleeper. Besides I have to conquer my short-temperedness.

Q: What do you regret not doing ever?

LJJ: Why did I never go to a police station when I was a boy? Why did I never fight with boys in town? Something like that... I can never do such a thing now. I should have done as a boy. I’m sorry for it...because I am an actor.

Q: You were a very good boy, weren’t you?

LJJ: I was not a well-known boy. I was neither an outsider nor a smart boy. Just an ordinary one.

To be continued

--------------------------------

p.428 a black jacket, a shirt, black pants John Galliano

shoes Gucci

rings Macos Adamas and Diesel

To be continued to the interview itself.

Thanks Nok for the interview and look forward to the next part. I also noticed LJJ is not a naturally thin person rather he like Yoo Ji Tae, So Ji Sub and Kim Sung Su are large men. I don't mean large like fat but just strong big men and I think that is a good thing. I know for 9 ends and 2 outs, LJJ had to lose a considerable amount of weight and I know that wasn't really him. I am glad to see him at his natural weight and not the stick thin waify men that seem so prominent in dramas today.

Guest noknok

Thanks Nok for the interview and look forward to the next part. I also noticed LJJ is not a naturally thin person rather he like Yoo Ji Tae, So Ji Sub and Kim Sung Su are large men. I don't mean large like fat but just strong big men and I think that is a good thing. I know for 9 ends and 2 outs, LJJ had to lose a considerable amount of weight and I know that wasn't really him. I am glad to see him at his natural weight and not the stick thin waify men that seem so prominent in dramas today.

I agree with you.

His wight now make him very good looking and be strong man. :D

and if you read this interview he said he don't like thin woman,too

but it's very good for us :D

----------

LJJ Interview at ‘Singles’ 3/19 (part 6)

20090319163443937e7_164211_0.jpg

Q: You applied to the Gardening Department of Kongook Univ. What was your dream at that time?

LJJ: I just went there according to my grades. Those who would go to colleges by their selves are friends like Hyonoo(Lee Sung-yoon).

He entered the Physics Department of Seoul Univ. Those friends had hopes of serving for the nation,

I think. Ordinary persons like me went to the universities just as people said.

Q: You are in the 10th year since you made a drama debut in 2000. What do you say is to act from your experience?

LJJ: I really don’t know. There are geniuses in every field, you know. But in the playing field there’s no genius I think.

People can play an instrument only with technique, but everyone can play a role.

And worse still, people will value actors’ playing very easily because they have experienced them ever.

For example, when you say, ”I’m going to stay at my friend’s tonight,

Mom”... everybody has told a lie like that. Or saying, “I can’t see you this evening because I have to go dinner meeting with my boss”,

you make believe your girlfriends. To act is too difficult because everybody will act.

Q: When I wrote??? to seek articles on line, I found a lot of articles which had something to do with actresses.

You played an MC Master, took part in some events, and so on with them. But I never found a so-called scandal. Don’t you love someone?

LJJ: There’s a big gap between ‘not to do’ and ‘not to be able to do.’

Q: Have you ever met a woman of your ideal type?

LJJ: It’s the most difficult question for me. I’m sure I often find really preferable women. By the way,

I feel sorry to say that women often do extreme diet. Why do many women want to be so slender?

I want to take them to a fancy restaurant. An extreme diet is never good.

...to be continued

I agree with you.

His wight now make him very good looking and be strong man. :D

and if you read this interview he said he don't like thin woman,too

but it's very good for us :D

...to be continued

Yeah Nok that is true but he should know how women are and how the k-industry is. A woman can't gain a pound and she is chastised. Nevertheless I do agree with his comments about extreme dieting.

Guest noknok

‘Let us stay only tonight’ [1]09/1/23

8ou01.jpg

click here!!

The ladies who wear Korean formal dresses (Chima-jogori) beautifully for New Year’s Day

They sing in celebration of New Ox Year

♪Our...our New Year’s Day is...today, you know

The New Year feature program ‘Let us stay only tonight’ The master is of super high class!

Where are we?

This is the high-class interior garden of a super high class master.(the garden which his mother made)

I wonder what is this cow’s head?

Which is your front?

The poor cow who can’t tell front and back

Now you must answer the quiz. Which is the side of a TV camera?

Oh, this voice is Yoo Cha-yeon of ‘A New Wife of the 8th dimention’

Mission! Wear a cow’s mask and bless the New Year.

The feature program, Who in the world is tonight’s star?

-----

Who lives in a house with such a luxury garden? A TV star? A film star?

The star today is handsome and...

(We see LJJ over the window)

The ladies were very surprised with the appearance of the star today

(LJJ bows to them)

The New Year feature program ‘Let us stay only tonight’ chose this super high class star!

On the screens of ‘Our School Days’ and ‘Disco King Hae-jok’

The romantic star of Korean women, a film star Lee jung-jin!

He has an exquisite charm showing his coolness and hotness at once.

The very best handsome guy, LJJ. Have a special night with him!

The four ladies must survive to stay at his house!

Tonight! Only 3MCs can stay here with LJJ!

Who will lose at last?

! LJJssi!

Sister! You are cunning!

LJJ came to the ladies’ bosoms at last

Suddenly! (one lady hugged LJJ. He hugged her too.)

The three are too envious. Their hug is too embarrassing.

What are you doing! My eyes are melting. Get away from her, Jung-jin!

One hugs that lady to feel LJJ indirectly.

They try to smell his fraglance with such an action.

Jung-jin couldn’t say a word for 5 minutes.

An-nyung-haseyo, LJJ-nimnida.

LJJ: I want to say New Year’s greeting, but... (Ladies are noisy)

Shut up, you!

LJJ: Happy New Year! Let’s have a very merry night.

Flying two red hearts

He looks a little embarrassed and worried. (Can I do it really?)

------

Now we are going to say New Year’s greeting before looking his house

In this year we sincerely hope you’ll be healthy and have much good luck.

Se-he bong maani padooseyo.

Well, let’s put on casual wear and start looking.

Magical instruction on changing clothes...One, two, three.

Very childish clothing A full swing change

Chi-sun: Jung-jin in a casual wear becomes very familiar to me.

I found me as your mother-in-low just before. (big laughter)

Kyong-sil: First of all, we’ve discovered the beautiful interior garden.

Beautiful natural smell...

His mother’s green thumb grows these flowers.

The fresh orchids are all in full bloom

Che-yong: I liked all the things here.

8th dimention Che-yong starts her mischief.

(Listeng to the sea shell) Hello? Don’t call me during on-air.

(To Chi-sun) She wants you, Sister.

Che-yong: Grandma, please live till 100.

I’m now 100 years old... I will live until 200... (Instant CF parody)

Wisdom with age Nobody can stop the ladies.

Chi-sun: Don’t you want to live alone?

I thought many times. Actually once I hammered a concrete plan to do so because I became 30.

Are you a youngest son? I’m not... (Chi-sun touches Jung-jin’s hip)

Oh, what are you touching?!

Soo-jeong: Sister, you must come here to let me feel it.(enviously)

Share among us. Touching with the handsome guy!

Chi-sun: Why are you still here though you had some plan?

LJJ: Well, I figured this... The period I live away from my parents will be longer than the period we can live together.

How touching! I was moved!

His parents are planning to live a country life after their son’s marriage.

So, kind Jung-jin wants to live with his parents as long as he can.

Chi-sun: What a kind boy you are!

Kyong-sil: Kindness 99.9%.

Chi-sun:♪A man of kindness, Lee Jung-jin, you’re our Lee Jung-jin ♪

Bompa! Bompa! Chen! Chen!

Kyong-sil: LJJssi, you’re too tall...

A stiff neck. Let’s sit and talk.

Chi-sun: Don’t they urge you to do?

LJJ: They tell jokes to me that I should marry with someone because I made a baby in a drama.

Kyong-sil: Now in our MBC serial drama,

Chi-sun: Sarang-he! Oor-ji-ma.↓

A quality drama, MBC serial ‘I Love You, Don’t Cry’

Starring Lee Jung-jin as an intelligent single daddy

Che-yong: You know LJJssi is rather a modest man...

Why do you know that? ? Are you friends? Intimate friends?

Che-yong: No, just through watching his movies... I’m talking about his characters in movies...

No. He is very aggressive in dramas.

Che-yong tried to explain it logically...but she can’t go well

Che-yong: You are modest, aren’t you?

Hey, please help me.

LJJ: I’ve been very aggressive dramatically in movies and dramas.

Chi-sun: How is it in fact?

LJJ :He is loss at a word seeing Chi-song’s manner.

Kyong-sil: Why do you pretend to be a lovely girl?

Chi-sun: (Nonchalantly) I pretend that my hands are sepals...

Che-yong: And what is your personality?

Kyong-sil: (To Chi-sung) He can’t say any word because you’re too funny.

Unwillingly she asked without showing her face.

LJJ: I think I am not so modest as I seems to be. I like meeting people, and doing sports with them. In dramas,...

(Chi-sun: Sarang-he! Oor-ji-ma.↓)

Soo-jeong throws a slipper.

Che-yong: Is something there in the slipper?

Chi-sun: She keeps a ray in it. A fermented ray.

Soo-jeong: Embarrassing...

Che-yong: In reality, I saw LJJ’s different style. He was so tough... (Ooooh!!)

Soo-jeong: Tell me, tell me.

Che-yong: An impactfull kiss scene. (Oh, my God!)

r2s03.jpg

1.Kyong-sil 2. Chi-sun 3.Soo-jeong 4.Che-yong

Translated : Amudena

Thank you so much

to be continue :P

Guest noknok

‘Let us stay only tonight’ [2]09/1/23

sb102.jpg

click here!!

The very controversial scene...

Chi-sung: Did you have some NGs when you took that kiss scene?

LJJ: We didn’t have many... (How many times?)... I was thinking of the next slapping scene rather... just making final preparation in my mind, no kidding...

Jung-jin said it is now only a memory of being knocked out dizzily rather than a sweet kiss.

Soo-jeong: At that slapping scene I knew you made a face.

LJJ:。 。 。

Che-yong: Yeah, me too. You really drew back a little... ( LJJ uncomfortable)

Kyong-sil: You got many... I’ve seen ‘slapping twice’ before, but I’ve never seen ‘slapping thrice’ in a drama.

Seo-yong burst into anger when she knew Yong-min had his own son.

Slap! Slap! Slap! It surely hurt him.

LJJ: Every slap she made, I found myself waked up again... If my face comes out from a camera angle, it means NG. They said I must stay within the frame.

NG is no way... Jung-jin held out till the end.

Kyong-sil, Chi-sun: What kind of women do you like?

Kyong-sil: You just look like Mapado. The youngest harmoni, Kim Hyeon-ja.

Chi-sun: What kind of women...? Che-yong: Tell me...

They are more terrible than Mapado grandmas.

Kyong-sil: You are Auntie Kim Su-mi.

Che-yong: Hey, Youngster!

LJJ: I think that an ideal type is just an ideal. Even if I set some conditions, I won’t happen to meet such a woman in my life. A certain woman I suppose I’m going along with actually is different. In my opinion, if I want to do good to her sincerely, she will be that.

Ideality differes from reality.

Chi-sun: Your eyes are really cute!

Soo-jeong: Were you just looking at his eyes without listening to him?

。Chi-sun’s ideal type is a man of single eye-lid.

Chi-sun: My husband has large eyes with double eye-lid.

Kyong-sil: I thought your husband was from Arabia.

-----

Chi-sun: Did you make up your mind to be a TV star earlier?

LJJ: No, I didn’t. I worked as a model...

Yes, JJ’s former job was a model.

Chi-sun: How did you come to be a model?

LJJ: I visited a models institute. Not of my own will, but with a college female mate’s recommendation.

Chi-sun: Was she your girlfriend then?

LJJ: Yes. She told me to go there...

Kyon-sil: The girl also had an eye for you because your posture was excellent.

LJJ: I worked with Cha Soong-won, Yu Ji-tae, Sang-woo and younger O Ji-ho...

LJJ: I’m the youngest... Then I came to TV ...

Chi-sun: You started the job earlier than they, didn’t you?

Yes, I started it when I was 20.

Chi-sun: What did she say when you became a star model?

LJJ: ! I’m thinking now that she sent me there to throw away...

Why? Did you part from her? Did she throw away you into such a beautiful place?

Soo-jeong: Did she say good-bye to you first?      LJJ: Yes.

Kyong-sil: I think she may have thrown him after giving him his bread and butter.

What was the true reason? Soon his sad parting story is released.

Che-yong: I myself worked as a model. ( Really? )

Chin Hi-gyong was her colleague in 1987.

LJJ: In those days you were very stylish with your skinhead.

Che-yong: Do you happen to have a bariquant?

Che-yong will dare to be skinheaded for LJJ.

Chi-sun: What will you excuse to your husband?

(Her husband: Actually I like skinhead the best, but it’s too cold now. When it gets warmer, you can razor again.)

LJJ: When I saw her in albums first, I thought she was a foreigner. Very handsome.

Che-yong: A foreigner? Or an E.T.?

Kyong-sil suggests Che-yong and LJJ’s model walking.

LJJ: Her turning style...it is taught in the institute.

Chi-sun pretended to be a model.

She is much better at comical walking.

Then Jung-jin showed model walking instruction.

In the case of male model turning, they have their own unique styles. Cha Soong-won ssi was the top model at that time...

Chap.1 Square your shoulders with your fingers moving.

He had an overwhelming charisma. LJJ: All the women there said he was so stylish...

Chap.2 Gaze around arrogantly.

Chap.3 Never show your back.

LJJ: The point is to have your fingers flicker. Looking in this way, finish with a strong gaze.

Chi-sun: (To Kyong-sil) Hey, you look like a zombi.

You can’t sleep tonight...

JJ & Che-yong perform a finale of Andre Kim’s fashon show

A beautiful forehead kiss×→A weird forhead kiss

At last they begin checking his house.

There’s a picture of LJJ at kindergarten. Like a basketball mania, he has a basketball with signature of Michael Jordan and a ring.(Chi-sun:You got it by delivery service?) They find a crystal torophy ‘Grand Prix’

LLL: My fans made it for me. [Please give us a dream forever as a national actor 2007.12.25] I’ve never had a prize as an actor.

The only prize is ‘The man with the healthiest skin’ [You were selected as...by the Korean Clinics’ Association in 2004]

Kyong-sil: You have silk skin without any spots... All applause

Chi-sun: You haven’t got any prizes yet?

LJJ: No, as an actor...

Our School Days got 300 million audiences. It made a big hit.

LJJ: Kwon Sang-woo as a co-hero wasn’t nominated either...

In 2004 Korean movies enjoyed its renaissance.

LJJ: In the year The Lord of the Rings was released just after Sil-mi Island...

------

to be continue

Translated : Amudena

Thank you so much

Guest riehae

I need to watch that episode of Let's Sleep Tonight with him as guest.

I'm so excited.

I'll download that after my pending downloads.

Guest kimdaiphong

THANKS FOR SHARING, I LOVE JUNG JIN VERY MUCH,

I AM IMPATIENT FOR WAITING "I L U DONT CRY"

@ JARJE: I THINK, SO. BUT ONLY JUNG JIN IS THE BRIGHTEST,I HOPE IT WILL SUCCESS

Guest noknok

THANKS FOR SHARING, I LOVE JUNG JIN VERY MUCH,

I AM IMPATIENT FOR WAITING "I L U DONT CRY"

@ JARJE: I THINK, SO. BUT ONLY JUNG JIN IS THE BRIGHTEST,I HOPE IT WILL SUCCESS

Welcome kimdaiphong :P

Hello!! riehae , tanio12, JARJE

Coming soon....!!!

SBS Next Sunday 3 May 09 (18.50 korean time)

The preview really funny

sunday.jpg

Hi nok do you have the rest of the singles interview or the three ladies interview. I know you said both would be continued. Thanks for all of the work you've done so far and the more I get to know LJJ the more I like him. He still has a mysterious side though and everything he probably will never reveal.

Guest noknok

Dear tanio12 :P

So sorry!!! I forgot to post the end of part.

thank you so much

I really glad you often visit LJJ thread.

Oh! I'm not alone in here.. :D

-------------------

LJJ Interview at ‘Singles’ 3/19 (part 7 END )

8page.jpg

Q: Do you want a love which is originated from a friend? Or do you want a love which is a kind of destiny?

LJJ: I will choose a love of destiny. But it may be a destiny that you fall in love with your friend. I’ve never experienced such love, but sometime I’d like to meet my destiny.

Q: Have you ever changed since you became 30?

LJJ: I often find myself the eldest among young actors I work with. I wasn’t good at parties and lunch meetings after the day’s work. I was uncomfortable with senior actors before. But now as I am elder among younger actors, I know how to do it. I myself make a good mood among my people.

Q: When I ask many actors what they do during off time, most actresses answer that they just take a rest at home. How is the case of male actors?

LJJ: I don’t know other people, but I like to move actively. I go on a trip and climb mountains. I can’t practice basketball after my knee damage though, I often go golfing. I sometimes read books, but in my case, I can get away from the stress with moving my body than with using my head.

Q: Name the interesting books you read recently.

LJJ: Lee We-soo’s Haak Haak. I can’t find a reading time to concentrate now. His book has less sentences, so I was able to finish it. I appreciated his allegory with full of wits and ironies. (*Lee We-soo, the novelist plays a role of a mentor in Happy Sunday.)

Q: You have been a volunteer to take care of handicapped children for 6 years. How did you come to meet the children?

LJJ: Oh, don’t speak too much. How did you know it? To tell the truth, I just did with someone’s company first having no idea. And after visiting, I knew it is a necessary action and have continued it ever after. Once I called one of my friends who was off duty from military service. I asked him,’ Do you often do snow-sweeping in the camp?’ The friend answered not knowing the details, ‘Of course, I do. I sweep every day.’ I thought I was lucky to take him with me to sweep the house yard. The friend was unpleased at that time, but returning from his service we’re going along together. I thank him very much. But don’t speak too much because many people do more earnestly than I do.

Q: Public figures’ volunteering will affect people’s thinking much. It’s good.

LJJ: I hope many people will help difficult people. I really hope that everyone all over the world can live at ease equally and hopefully. We should overcome difficulties and see the new horizon, though I feel very sorry for current hard situation for everyone.

Q: You are a philanthropist.

LJJ: I am just an affirmative man. In fact, I myself is a man who should overcome the difficulties. As to the talk of Hollywood, I think I can go overseas only when I conquer something and step forward. It may mean that I should show something different in my country... That will be actors’ duty as well as assignment. I will do my best facing difficulties.

END