Lee Jung Jin 이정진

Admin

He's handsome. I'm going to watch his drama maybe when it's done. I feel watching it in marathon.

Merry Christmas to everyone..

Merry Christmas to you too :D

img_0662.jpg

img_0663.jpg

img_0664.jpg

img_0667.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Oh JungJin is so handsome...

I want to see his new drama, is there subs for it yet?

no eng sub just only chinese hard sub :sweatingbullets:

hope you enjoy his drama.

lunar01.jpg

Hey Nok thanks for the link, Lee lives a very simple life but his apartment was very inviting. I can see he loves clothes and plants. Also did they show a picture of his parents because I was curious was that his parents on that 9end 2out poster.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Nok thanks for the link, Lee lives a very simple life but his apartment was very inviting. I can see he loves clothes and plants. Also did they show a picture of his parents because I was curious was that his parents on that 9end 2out poster.

tanio

You're welcome :)

yes I agree with you.

that why I love him because he look ordinary man. :) when he Friendly talk .

and love to see when he Nature Laugh :lol: when he heard little joke from Ajumma.

He Laughing uncontrollably :lol::lol: so cute !!!!

555 I don't understand korean sound.I want to know why he pasted his parents photo on 9 End 2 Outs Poster?? :D

m8z01.jpg nkl02.jpg b6c03.jpg auu04.jpg upl05.jpg

---------

Happy Valentine's Day

To My Dearest Lee Jung Jin

You're always on my mind

jjrosedh2.gif

jjrose2.jpg

Happy hearts day everyone.

I knew JJ for a while already before 9ends2outs but I only like him in that drama.

I really fell in love with him in that drama.

He us just so sweet and so good.

A real prince charming.

Happy hearts day everyone.

I knew JJ for a while already before 9ends2outs but I only like him in that drama.

I really fell in love with him in that drama.

He us just so sweet and so good.

A real prince charming.

I really love Lee Jung Jin and Hyung Tae too. :rolleyes:

welcome to his theard :D

wo012.jpg

s2013.jpg

credit LJJ popcorn webboard

• 2 weeks later...
Guest de Jarje

Hello there, all JJ fans...

I just found out about him through 9 ends 2 out.... this drama is soooooo good....

Actually, i read the review a long time ago, and i dont know him or Soon Ae or Tae Song etc...and the review given was not interesting at all...so i dont give a chance to watch this drama....

But, sometime, after that i read from Soompi thread..."K-dramas that overrated and underrated" ( something like that )...and i found a lot of comments that mentioned this drama was super good but underrated...wondering why...so i tried it 4 days ago...

and taraaaaa...here i am...looking around to his thread, his youtube clips and all....damn...why i didnt watch this drama earlier....?

This is one of the most interesting, touching, funny, romantic K-drama EVER! i loveeeee Jung Jin there....

Gosh.... Hyong Tae....i love you... and Jung Jin perfectly fit the character...... his eyes, delicious lips, perfect body...uhuk uhuk...voice, smile,.... his so talented...i admire that he can cry so quick...and made me teary as well....

Lee Jung Jin, now entering my imagination world, together with Kim Ha Neul and Super Junior.....haha..i love them all...

Jung Jin, hwaiting!!!

Guest de Jarje

Hyong Tae aaa...nomu nomu nomuuuuuu saranghaeyo.......

wakakaka...

hiks.... i really hope that Jung Jin would partner with Kim Ha Neul next time...

Its kind of rare to search of his clips in YT...

he got award in MBC last time ?

riehae, u're flying to this thread too....hehe

btw, i'm so agree with u that i love this man from 9end 2 out... i watched Love story in harvard but hardly fell for the character he played....but when he transformed as Byun Hyong Tae.....oh mai ..... i can't get my eyes off him.... he is sooooooo perfect...

Hello there, all JJ fans...

his eyes, delicious lips, perfect body...uhuk uhuk...voice, smile,.... his so talented...i admire that he can cry so quick...and made me teary as well....

Jung Jin, hwaiting!!!

Absolutely agree with you and I like the fact he is a man, no one refers to him as a pretty boy and I appreciate that.

Guest de Jarje

O, yes.. he is not kind of Pretty Boy, but more to a mature man....

really bring persona of a real man....

But can't deny that when he smiles, he do looks so cute.... but still not close enough to be called 'pretty namja'...

He is more to be Jang Dong Gun type than Lee Jun Ki type....

or Jung Woo Sung type than Jo In Sung type....

But i lovee all these mi namja....

'I love u dont cry' really such a long story drama, isn't it....?

i don't know.... i dont really like drama that has too much episodes to watch.

And...i don't think other casts cute enough...( well, maybe i just wrong and too quick too judge....

Awaiting for his new project....is there any yet ? ^ ^