Lee Jung Jin 이정진

Admin

Guest piano_lady

LJJ helping to clean up the beach polluted by recent oil slick from capsized tanker.

http://photonews.paran.com/newsphoto/2007/...g/eg38527_0.jpg

http://photonews.paran.com/newsphoto/2007/...g/eg38527_1.jpg

That's nice of LJJ to do that...It's nice to note the he is concerned of his environment. I wonder if there are other stars who did that...

That's nice of LJJ to do that...It's nice to note the he is concerned of his environment. I wonder if there are other stars who did that...

I agree with you. He's so cool. :rolleyes:

Guest eowyn25

when was this taken? i miss the guy, hope he makes a new series soon... :rolleyes:

Guest eowyn25

hi everyone! Jung Jin wasn't in the MBC awards right? I feel bad for 9e2o, it deserves more credit than what it got from the ratings and award-giving bodies... <_<

Guest bm05om

hi everyone! Jung Jin wasn't in the MBC awards right? I feel bad for 9e2o, it deserves more credit than what it got from the ratings and award-giving bodies... <_<

Exactly my thinking too. <_< The drama was so underrated,and he was SO perfect as Hyung Tae..sighs..

Guest eowyn25

Exactly my thinking too. <_< The drama was so underrated,and he was SO perfect as Hyung Tae..sighs..

that's so true! i miss hyung tae and jung jin! i wish he'll appear in a series/movie soon... :blush:

new fan here.. haha.. i soooo love his role in 9e2o.. he's one of the sweetest friend i've ever watched! hehehe.. hope he makes more series of this kind in the future.. hehe.. :) and hope to see him in another series or movie soon! ;)

*waves at eowyn25* :P

Guest eowyn25

new fan here.. haha.. i soooo love his role in 9e2o.. he's one of the sweetest friend i've ever watched! hehehe.. hope he makes more series of this kind in the future.. hehe.. :) and hope to see him in another series or movie soon! ;)

*waves at eowyn25* :P

*waves back at pasaway01*

nice to know that people appreciates his role in 9e2o...hope there's a chance it will be shown here in the philippines :)

VOD Clip Happy Together(2004) LJJ KSW and HGI

from Once up on a time in High School.

so funny and they cute

2004039205518921110_rs.jpg

2005968058322837196_rs.jpg

Link VOD Happy Together

----------------

2006148384887424969_rs.jpg