Lee Jung Jin 이정진

Admin

alekaonu said:

Annyeong chingu deul :)

Hi my dearest @rain719 @suchadiva @Lmangla @moodypie @dimples21 @dnkt

thanks for all the pics but @rain719 I noticed that LJJ is looking haggard. Look at his eyebags, is he alright? Maybe too busy filming for his new drama. The other pretty lady is a Korean too. She's a singer and I cant recall her name. What's the name of the drama? I want to look for it because of LJJ :x

Finally, the poster for the drama!!  LJJ has been cast as the leading male role in ‘If Love Can be Repeated.’”   Lee Jung Jin will be playing the son of a conglomerate who is cold on the outside yet very warm-hearted =)) =))  Wasn't this the same write-up in his role in AHYI?

c-new25_zps1c813562.jpg

At least they gave him a nice looking car!!

c-new27_zps668d54d2.jpg

c-new26_zpsb7959c93.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

dzs76t.jpg dzs76h.jpg촬영을 마치고 같이 작업한 대만친구 온승호(溫昇豪) 와 마카오 관광중~^^ 30부작 다 끝내구 곧 돌아갑니다 ㅎㅎ
I'm touring in Macao with my Taiwanese friend Wen Shenghao (溫昇豪)~! I'm done with the drama filming and will be returning soon ~^^
Via Lee Jung-Jin Twitter @RunJungjin + JYP Actors
Is his friend an actor too? So usually China drama will finishes drama shooting first before aired on TV?

• 2 weeks later...

@Lmangla.. I always loved your different avatars! so creative...!

I came across this new article about Pieta.

class="h1_content_viewTitle" style="margin: 25px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; -webkit-print-color-adjust: exact; font-style: italic; font-size: 30px; font-family: Georgia, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); line-height: 37.5px; font-variant: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Korea.net's list of must-see films 1 : Pieta

When do you think movies were first introduced to Korea?

The debate is still ongoing, but it is reasonably fair to say that regular public screenings of movies existed in major cities by 1903, even though somewhat sporadically. At that time, people were very curious about this new thing called a "movie." Indeed, "the pictures are moving all by themselves," people exclaimed. 

By around 1910, the first cinema was built, in one of the most Japanese-concentrated neighborhoods of Seoul, orGyeongseong as it was then called. In 1912, the Wumigwan Cinema in Jongno-gu began screening movies regularly. Until the 1920s, however, the movies screened at Wumigwan were mostly foreign fair, from Hollywood and Europe. Finally in 1919, the movie "Fight for Justice," or "Uilijeog guto," was released, the first Joseon film, marking the meaningful birth of the Korean film industry. 

The Korean Film Archive (KFA) recently announced its list of the top 100 Korean films. It is based on a survey carried out in 2013 to celebrate, and to look back upon, the centennial of the Korean film industry. The survey was given to 62 film critics, directors, producers, agents and others from the film industry. Their answers spanned a diverse range of genres and time ranges, stretching from the earliest years up to 2012. The evaluation categories included: the level of public consciousness of the movie at the time of its release; if the movie reflected unique social aspects of the time; the level of influence the film had in terms of its topics, plot and subject matter; and the amount of publicity received from both the general public and film festivals. 

Watching 100 movies back-to-back would take about eight days and eight hours. So out of the KFA's list of films, Korea.net is going to suggest to our readers over the next few weeks some of the must-see films that will help them to understand more about modern day society and about the world in which we live. We will provide a synopsis of each of our favorite movies, along with a brief review of the film by a professional critic. 

In the first article, we will introduce "Pieta" (2012), which marked a new era in the film industry. It won the Golden Lion at the 69th Venice International Film Festival in 2012, the event's highest honor.

140415_korean_film_2.jpg

Read full article on Korea.net

• 3 weeks later...

@rain719" Glad to hear you'll be back to post more pictures of the one and only..

I can't actually wait to see LJJ in a drama or movie soon because he's definitely is missed in which I will be looking forward to his return as well.

Hi Rain...thanks again for the update I had a hard time logging in for several months now but I keep on visiting LJJ's thread just to see what's new about him...I like his current pictures he lost weight again which is good since he became more handsome...I will be visiting this thread as often as I can...see you :)

Guest cloh08

@rain719
Thanks for your loyality to LJJ and all the updates of him.  He must give us a drama for us to be refreshed on his handsomeness.