4. SBS Barefooted Friends 5.4

5. KBS Mamma Mia 5.0

9:00 PM

KBS Gag Concert 14.4

Cable

jTBC Shinhwa Broadcast 0.738

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielson Media Research

Photo Credit: SBS / enewsworld

class="cb b15""A Hundred Year's Inheritance" Lee Jung Jin's Real Biological Mother

"A Hundred Year's Inheritance" Jeon In Hwa discovers that Lee Jung Jin is her biological son.

May 25, the 41st episode of the MBC weekend drama "A Hundred Year's Inheritance" featured Yang Choon Hee (Jeon In Hwa) discovering that Lee Se Yoon (Lee Jung Jin) is her biological son.

This episode revealed Yang Choon Hee coming across a diary at Baek Sul Joo's (Cha Hwa Yeon) house that had been sent by the orphanage. Yang Choon Hee begins to read the diary and discovers a 30-year-old secret about Lee Se Yoon's birth.

Baek Sul Joo had switched her own son with Yang Choon Hee's son. Her son had been deathly ill. After 30 years, Yang Choon Hee had found out about the secret in the diary of the head nun at the orphanage. Shocked, Yang Choon Hee murmurs, "Sul Joo switched my child?" and rushes out of Baek Sul Joo's house.

source : KDramaStars

class="cb b15""A Hundred Year's Inheritance" Cha Hwa Yeon Opposes Lee Jung Jin and Eugene's Marriage Again
"A Hundred Year's Inheritance" Cha Hwa Yeon Opposes Lee Jung Jin and Eugene's Marriage Again
(Photo : MBC) "A Hundred Year's Inheritance" Cha Hwa Yeon Opposes Lee Jung Jin and Eugene's Marriage Again

"A Hundred Year's Inheritance" Cha Hwa Yeon changes her mind again and decides to oppose Lee Jung Jin and Eugene's marriage.

May 25, the 41st episode of the MBC weekend drama "A Hundred Year's Inheritance" featured Baek Sul Joo (Cha Hwa Yeon) meeting Min Chae Won (Eugene) to ask her to end her relationship with Lee Se Yoon (Lee Jung Jin).

When Yang Choon Hee (Jeon In Hwa) realizes that Lee Se Yoon (Lee Jung Jin) is her biological son, she tells Baek Sul Joo, "He is my son and I'm going to take him." Baek Sul Joo is devastated, unsure of what to do.

Baek Sul Joo turns to Min Chae Won. Min Chae Won says, "I rushed to come see you as fast as I can. Did something happen?" Baek Sul Joo takes a sip of her water and says, "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry but you will have to break up with our Se Yoon."

Previously, Baek Sul Joo had finally agreed to her son, Lee Jung Jin's wishes to marry Min Chae Won after a long time of fighting against it. However, when all of her secrets were about to be revealed, Baek Sul Joo had decided to go to plan b.

hi willinette - you're more than welcome! my pleasure! thnx to you too for posting articles photos etc.....over the w/end i had a marathon watch on his old drama ILYDC, he's really awesome! i like him more/more! i also read fr DB about the review you posted here on Pieta which i can't wait to see! any idea if it's available now online? thnx!
i saw him playing da guitar was it from WR i can't recall now! but i know he's into music n his voice is nice! as i mentioned in my prev postings i started liking him when i first saw him in LSinH then i searched for more projs he did n latest proj i like him more in 100 yrs!

hi susan nice meeting you all here - thnx  for sharing those nice photos! the guy beside him looks like someone i know fr kdramas?

willenette said: class="cb b15""A Hundred Year's Inheritance" Lee Jung Jin's Real Biological Mother

"A Hundred Year's Inheritance" Jeon In Hwa discovers that Lee Jung Jin is her biological son.

May 25, the 41st episode of the MBC weekend drama "A Hundred Year's Inheritance" featured Yang Choon Hee (Jeon In Hwa) discovering that Lee Se Yoon (Lee Jung Jin) is her biological son.

This episode revealed Yang Choon Hee coming across a diary at Baek Sul Joo's (Cha Hwa Yeon) house that had been sent by the orphanage. Yang Choon Hee begins to read the diary and discovers a 30-year-old secret about Lee Se Yoon's birth.

Baek Sul Joo had switched her own son with Yang Choon Hee's son. Her son had been deathly ill. After 30 years, Yang Choon Hee had found out about the secret in the diary of the head nun at the orphanage. Shocked, Yang Choon Hee murmurs, "Sul Joo switched my child?" and rushes out of Baek Sul Joo's house.

class="cb b15""A Hundred Year's Inheritance" Cha Hwa Yeon Opposes Lee Jung Jin and Eugene's Marriage Again

(Photo : MBC) "A Hundred Year's Inheritance" Cha Hwa Yeon Opposes Lee Jung Jin and Eugene's Marriage Again

"A Hundred Year's Inheritance" Cha Hwa Yeon changes her mind again and decides to oppose Lee Jung Jin and Eugene's marriage.

May 25, the 41st episode of the MBC weekend drama "A Hundred Year's Inheritance" featured Baek Sul Joo (Cha Hwa Yeon) meeting Min Chae Won (Eugene) to ask her to end her relationship with Lee Se Yoon (Lee Jung Jin).

When Yang Choon Hee (Jeon In Hwa) realizes that Lee Se Yoon (Lee Jung Jin) is her biological son, she tells Baek Sul Joo, "He is my son and I'm going to take him." Baek Sul Joo is devastated, unsure of what to do.

Baek Sul Joo turns to Min Chae Won. Min Chae Won says, "I rushed to come see you as fast as I can. Did something happen?" Baek Sul Joo takes a sip of her water and says, "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry but you will have to break up with our Se Yoon."

Previously, Baek Sul Joo had finally agreed to her son, Lee Jung Jin's wishes to marry Min Chae Won after a long time of fighting against it. However, when all of her secrets were about to be revealed, Baek Sul Joo had decided to go to plan b.

heck it just got real and baek ought to have her behind kicked.

hibiscus23 said: hi willinette - you're more than welcome! my pleasure! thnx to you too for posting articles photos etc.....over the w/end i had a marathon watch on his old drama ILYDC, he's really awesome! i like him more/more! i also read fr DB about the review you posted here on Pieta which i can't wait to see! any idea if it's available now online? thnx!
i saw him playing da guitar was it from WR i can't recall now! but i know he's into music n his voice is nice! as i mentioned in my prev postings i started liking him when i first saw him in LSinH then i searched for more projs he did n latest proj i like him more in 100 yrs!

hi susan nice meeting you all here - thnx  for sharing those nice photos! the guy beside him looks like someone i know fr kdramas?

hello willinette, forevergirl, tanio, susan & all here - i just finished watching this a.m. epi 43 n as usual our guy is awesome! i don't wanna spoil this for you who haven't seen it yet but it's good epis but again we'll hate CW's ex if you see it!

wave to u all! ciao for now

hibiscus23 said: hello willinette, forevergirl, tanio, susan & all here - i just finished watching this a.m. epi 43 n as usual our guy is awesome! i don't wanna spoil this for you who haven't seen it yet but it's good epis but again we'll hate CW's ex if you see it!

wave to u all! ciao for now

hi willenette - yes i'm hooked on this drama esp with our LJJ in it! i did finish this epis as pictured above that you shared & i just felt so sad about our SY, i don't wish to elaborate n spoil those who hvnt seen it but to sum it up yeah i felt sad for him. ;(  here's one of the scenes from episodes ago! i also hope to get the dvd when it comes in stores! thnx for your update! he's awesome!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/p480x480/995131_180388755458383_908836276_n.jpg

Hi nok, thanks for sharing all these great photos. So nice to see you posting here since you've been MIA for quite a while, dear, huh? So nice to see you're doing OK............L-)

Hi hibiscus, so nice to see that you regularly visit this thread...................So sweet of you to find time. :))

"A Hundred Year's Inheritance" Lee Jeong-jin stops breathing

photo319024.jpg

Lee Jeong-jin was in an accident.

Se-yoon (Lee Jeong-jin) decided to go to the US branch of his company and tried to convince Chae-won (Yoo Jin) to go with him.

Chae-won refused and Se-yoon was about leave alone. He called Chun-hee (Jeon In-hwa) for the last time but her phone was off.

He called Hyo-dong (Jeong Bo-seok) and told him that he would like to see his mother for the last time, then Hyo-dong told him where she was.

Se-yoon stopped by Cheon-an where she was before going to the airport but a truck had suddenly lost control and hit the cab that he was in.

He was taken to the ER right away but his heart rate went down quickly. The episode ended with his heart rate at '0'.

Source : xportsnews.hankyung.c... ( English )

Translation : Hancinema

"A Hundred Year's Inheritance" in first place all weekend

photo319021.jpg

"A Hundred Year's Inheritance" beat "Lee Soon-sin is the Best" all weekend.

According to Nielsen Korea, MBC "A Hundred Year's Inheritance" rated 28.6%. This is slightly more than the previous episode's 28.3%. "A Hundred Year's Inheritance" beat KBS 2TV "Lee Soon-sin is the Best" and came in first all weekend.

"Lee Soon-sin is the Best" failed to set a record. It rated 27.9% which is 4.7% more than the previous day but not enough to take back the throne.

Meanwhile, MBC drama "Gold, Appear!" rated 16.8% and SBS "The Secret of Birth" rated 6.8% while "Wonderful Mama" rated 6.4%.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v... ( English )

Translation : Hancinema

Guest noknok

Hello Willenette 

I'm OK now. ^^*
Thank you to progress JJ forum.
I will do my best from now on.
fighting!!! Fighting!!!!

Hi hibiscus nice to see you. ^^*
please come here often to see  our boy.

L'OFFICIEL Hommes

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

cr.korea

hi willinette, forevergirl & all hi hi

I hvnt had a chance to watch the latest epis but i must say i was crashed/disappointed watching the last epis, i don't want to be a spoiler here since i'm not sure if ev.body had a chance yet to see it! however, i'm still rooting for our guy of course that in the end he'll be a happy camper so to speak!

take all & c u all soon!