*quoted image*

Give Up   :lol:

*quoted image*

Eggs with onion and  water

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

His Unique Omelette

*quoted image*

regarding to the bracelet its blk/wht.. if you have a time you can check it  to the first press conference photos to KHJ accessories its almost semilar if im not mistake and i read also in baidu regarding to that bracelet when they saw it to KSH  first and they focus the photos of KHJ bracelet.... (if i had a time i try to search it again and share it with you)..

but the hope to KHJ and KSH for me its blurred now.. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One more thing to add about KSH's Healing Camp

How to overcome loneliness? By making a song request at the Radio station!

SH said he really made a song request at a radio station for a few times but since he didn't identify himself, the radio station ignored his request. The day before he made the request again but this time he identified himself so he succeeded in making the song dedication - "Behind Incense" by Kim Dong Ryul.

Kim: My heart is filled with the lyrics of this song. (one line from the song: "Your breathes and your voice still linger in my heart")

Host: If your destined lover shows up, can you identify her immediately?

Kim: Sure! I shall identify her by first glance!

My comment: Hahaha I can only say that SH is really tactful in answering all the sensitive questions. He is really good at beating around the bush by making selective disclosure of his personal feelings. He seemed to tell us many things but in the end, you only know what is already known and nothing new and telling. What? A sporty type is your ideal type? Can't you be more specific? Some statements like he feels glad to have broken up with his ex. Wasn't he stating the obvious, hahaha? If the past relationship was really good one would never have broken up with his ex, right? About the song dedication, I guess he hinted he has met someone special and he wanted to dedicate the song to her. After all, this is only an entertainment show and he did a good job at making jokes and making the show entertaining. OK, SH, I hope you give us the really good news very soon!

Hi all...

KSH just attended AISFF (Asian International Short Film Festival) November 2-7, 2011. His name is in the list but there is no photos of him......

I dont know what is his capacity in the festival but maybe gelato or someone will help me to translate the news...

Here the link:

http://www.newswire.co.kr/newsRead.php?no=581260&ected=

http://photo.media.daum.net/economic/view.html?cateid=1006&newsid=20111103085219208&p=Edaily

Hi all...

KSH just attended AISFF (Asian International Short Film Festival) November 2-7, 2011. His name is in the list but there is no photos of him......

I dont know what is his capacity in the festival but maybe gelato or someone will help me to translate the news...

Here the link:

http://www.newswire.co.kr/newsRead.php?no=581260&ected=

http://photo.media.daum.net/economic/view.html?cateid=1006&newsid=20111103085219208&p=Edaily

He is supposed to attend this event but I can't find him. Maybe he will show up today. I am not sure!

Hi all, the following are the lyrics of SH's dedicated song "Behind Incense" by Kim Dong Ryul. Not even 80% accurate. Just try my best. Best wishes to his upcoming radio program "To Beautiful You". Hope he makes a success. SH you will have many chances to dedicate songs to your destined lover!

잔향 - 김동률 "Behind Incense" by Kim Dong Ryul

소리 없는 그대의 노래

The songs without your voice

귀를 막아도 은은해질 때

Still sound melodious even if my ears were clogged

남모르게 삭혀온 눈물 다 게워내고

Tears are trickling down beyond people's understanding

허기진 맘 채우려

My vacant heart is to be filled up

불러보는 그대 이름..

I am shouting your name

향기 없는 그대의 숨결

The scent escaped from your breathes

숨을 막아도 만연해질 때

Still lingering in the air even if my breathing was stifled

하루하루 쌓아온 미련 다 털어내고

Shaking off all the infatuation accumulated day by day

휑한 가슴 달래려

My vacant heart

헤아리는 그대 얼굴..

Holding and studying your face again

그 언젠가 해묵은 상처 다 아물어도

When my years-long wound will be healed

검게 그을린 내 맘에 그대의 눈물로

Your tears have infiltrated the dark sod in my heart

새싹이 푸르게 돋아나

Propagating the growth of new buds

그대의 숨결로 나무를 이루면

With your breathes boosting the growth of the tree

그때라도 내 사랑 받아주오

No matter what please accept my love!

날 안아주오

Baby please hold me tight

단 하루라도 살아가게 해주오..

Even if this only lasts one day.

사랑하오 얼어붙은 말

"I love you" - words that have been frozen

이내 메아리로 또 잦아들어 가네..

In the resonation of my steps

Hi all, the following are the lyrics of SH's dedicated song "Behind Incense" by Kim Dong Ryul. Not even 80% accurate. Just try my best. Best wishes to his upcoming radio program "To Beautiful You". Hope he makes a success. SH you will have many chances to dedicate songs to your destined lover!

잔향 - 김동률 "Behind Incense" by Kim Dong Ryul

소리 없는 그대의 노래

The songs without your voice

귀를 막아도 은은해질 때

Still sound melodious even if my ears were clogged

남모르게 삭혀온 눈물 다 게워내고

Tears are trickling down beyond people's understanding

허기진 맘 채우려

My vacant heart is to be filled up

불러보는 그대 이름..

I am shouting your name

향기 없는 그대의 숨결

The scent escaped from your breathes

숨을 막아도 만연해질 때

Still lingering in the air even if my breathing was stifled

하루하루 쌓아온 미련 다 털어내고

Shaking off all the infatuation accumulated day by day

휑한 가슴 달래려

My vacant heart

헤아리는 그대 얼굴..

Holding and studying your face again

그 언젠가 해묵은 상처 다 아물어도

When my years-long wound will be healed

검게 그을린 내 맘에 그대의 눈물로

Your tears have infiltrated the darkness in my heart

새싹이 푸르게 돋아나

Propagating the growth of new buds

그대의 숨결로 나무를 이루면

With your breathes boosting the growth of the tree

그때라도 내 사랑 받아주오

No matter what I love you!

날 안아주오

Baby please hold me tight

단 하루라도 살아가게 해주오..

Even if this only lasts one day.

사랑하오 얼어붙은 말

My love has been frozen

이내 메아리로 또 잦아들어 가네..

In the resonation of my steps

Hi Gelato...Thank you, thank you, thank you..... :)

I love this song lyric... Its not about his loneliness life but I think its about a new love :wub:

Starting tomorrow, we can hear so many song like this song.... must be full of love song hehehehehe

cant wait for tomorrow morning. To bad, I must wake up early coz time difference.

Gelato..... if you have a new information after his first day as DJ radio, will you share to us? really want to know how he through his first day :wub:

Thank you so much

Guest jyssandra

thank you gelato for translating the lyrics of the song..

and to the link of KSh radio program..

anyway heres  the bts of twinkle although its over now..

pizap.com10.89840015117079021320688099718.jpg

pizap.com10.0221276977099478241320688577515.jpg

pizap.com10.53638823935762051320689082718.jpg

pizap.com10.85330097237601881320699516718.jpg

pizap.com10.87831671349704271320699669718.jpg

heres the two photos thank you gelato

frm baidu

thank you gelato for translating the lyrics of the song..

and to the link of KSh radio program..

anyway heres  the bts of twinkle although its over now..

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

frm baidu

Sandra, please go to this site to find two more Twinkle bts: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1271291091

Btw, the highlight of SH's "To Beautiful You" at today's debut. He played "When I Fall in Love" by Nat King Cole. Maybe the song was played by request, but he was very nervous when speaking out the name of the song " When I fall in love". He stammered out the name and said it wrong: "When I ...falling in love" instead of "fall in love", that's what he said, lol. I think he was as nervous as filming the kissing scene when introducing the song, hahaha. He must have remembered someone that made him nervous.

Sandra, please go to this site to find two more Twinkle bts: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1271291091

Btw, the highlight of SH's "To Beautiful You" at today's debut. He played "When I Fall in Love" by Nat King Cole. Maybe the song was played by request, but he was very nervous when speaking out the name of the song " When I fall in love". He stammered out the name and said it wrong: "When I ...falling in love" instead of "fall in love", that's what he said, lol. I think he was as nervous as filming the kissing scene when introducing the song, hahaha. He must have remembered someone that made him nervous.

Gelato... thank you so much

I miss his first day :tears:

After read your post, I cant stop smiling..... he really in love with that women and I think the song is very special for them.... I wish we can hear a good news of them soon.....

I find in baidu about his debut today. I think he played oldies song......

Beside Nat King Cole When I Fall In Love, he played I Dream A Dream, The Gardens Of Sampson & Beasley by Pink Martini.

oh Gelato, I think the photos is old photos of him... I found in baidu album that photo post in 2009........and I saw he wear a wristband in other photo too.... but maybe its only for photoshoot

EDIT:

I find in dcinside his debut recording..... enjoy hear his voice girls... :wub:

DC Inside link:

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=shining&no=40512&page=1&bbs=

Recording file: http://goodharu.inlive.co.kr/listen.pls

Gelato... thank you so much

I miss his first day :tears:

After read your post, I cant stop smiling..... he really in love with that women and I think the song is very special for them.... I wish we can hear a good news of them soon.....

I find in baidu about his debut today. I think he played oldies song......

Beside Nat King Cole When I Fall In Love, he played I Dream A Dream, The Gardens Of Sampson & Beasley by Pink Martini.

It appears that "When I Fall in Love" was chosen by him, not a request song. He said this was the song played in his recent drama. Earlier he said this was his first time being a DJ and he felt nervous. He has caught a flu and not feeling well. A lot of fans gave messages to the radio station to encourage and praise him.

My comment: SH only stammered when he introduced the Nat King Cole song. The other times he sounded really good and very natural. He has an attractive voice and he spoke clearly, except playing the Twinkle love theme, hahaha. I also like his choice of music. Some of the songs are classical but I just don't know the names. Anyway he has a good taste in music and hopefully in women too.

Guest sanarif

Thanks rinrinkoe, gelato & jyssandra for news, photos & translations of KSH (Healing camp, song lyric) & link to KSH radio programme.

I smile to myself reading his answers to the MC questions. He really good at making jokes. From the song dedication & lyric of the song shows that our Mr. KSH is hinting to us that he already found someone he's in love with. Hahaha...he so nervous & even read the name of the song wrongly. This shows that something is happening & I agree with gelato he must be thinking about that someone while introducing that song. Really want to hear very very good news from him & that special someone soon.....hopefully by end of this year coz I really want to see him get married & have his own family.

It appears that "When I Fall in Love" was chosen by him, not a request song. He said this was the song played in his recent drama. Earlier he said this was his first time being a DJ and he felt nervous. He has caught a flu and not feeling well. A lot of fans gave messages to the radio station to encourage and praise him.

My comment: SH only stammered when he introduced the Nat King Cole song. The other times he sounded really good and very natural. He has an attractive voice and he spoke clearly, except playing the Twinkle love theme, hahaha. I also like his choice of music. Some of the songs are classical but I just don't know the names. Anyway he has a good taste in music and hopefully in women too.

Thanks Gelato...

is it his hint for his fans? or in his first day he want to dedicate his debut to someone special with a special song? As we know, he cant say her name on the air, but with that song, his women knew it well.......

ps: a link from my early post its a streaming link not his record... I heard his voice in that link so I think its his record but maybe someone re-run his program

Guest jyssandra

thank you gelato for updating to KSh radio program..

wow i cant believe that KSh until now  he feel  so nervous  biggrin.gif its only the song of twinkle.. well there i s a saying  that the fish caught in  thier mouth..biggrin.gif ha,haha..

Thanks Gelato...

is it his hint for his fans? or in his first day he want to dedicate his debut to someone special with a special song? As we know, he cant say her name on the air, but with that song, his women knew it well.......

ps: a link from my early post its a streaming link not his record... I heard his voice in that link so I think its his record but maybe someone re-run his program

Hehe I think he cares about his woman more than anyone else so he wanted to make this song dedication in his first day to someone very special to him. Didn't he say earlier in his Healing Camp program that he likes to dedicate songs to express his feelings (to his potential destined lover)?

Hehe I think he cares about his woman more than anyone else so he wanted to make this song dedication in his first day to someone very special to him. Didn't he say earlier in his Healing Camp program that he likes to dedicate songs to express his feelings (to his potential destined lover)?

Of course its a special song for KSH and his women.... but my question is if ksh said that song from Twinkle OST, why he choose that song? why not another oldies song on Twinkle like "Fly Me To The Moon" when he kiss HJ for the firs time or "Cant Smile Without You" when SJ propose JW? Why that song? "When I Fall In Love" ?

Is the song expressing his feel of her when he realize his feel for her is true not for an act?

Of course its a special song for KSH and his women.... but my question is if ksh said that song from Twinkle OST, why he choose that song? why not another oldies song on Twinkle like "Fly Me To The Moon" when he kiss HJ for the firs time or "Cant Smile Without You" when SJ propose JW? Why that song? "When I Fall In Love" ?

Is the song expressing his feel of her when he realize his feel for her is true not for an act?

Don't you think that "When I fall in Love" has a more special and significant meaning? It declares one's love for another will be forever. It is the love theme song throughout Twinkle signifying the love between the two main characters. SJ listened the song several times whenever he missed JW. "Fly me to the moon" was for the kiss only. "Can't smile without you" was only used as the background music, not really related to marriage proposals and has no meaning for the characters. Hehe I think I've said it too explicitly. I'd better leave some room for your own imagination.

Archived