Kim Suk Hoon 김석훈

Guest litto_gurl

Guest sanarif

Thanks again rinrinkoe for some more new on KSH Healing Camp & to gelato thanks for the translation & SBS link.

rinrinkoe, sorry I don't have the link but i am trying to use the one given by gelato. Hope it works for me.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kim Suk Hoon in his forties declares he wants to meet his destined love.

He is still waiting for his destined lover, a confession which surprises all the production staff.

Among the Korean Idol groups choosen by the production team, namely Girls' Generation, Sistar, f(x), Miss A, who will be his ideal type?

Kim Suk Hoon will make an example in order to choose his ideal type.

He is candid. He is talkative, stirring up a pleasant atmosphere around him.

PS: I find this link for tonight's Healing Camp. You can try and see if this is OK or not: http://www.wubisheng.cn/html/hanju/zxtv/?id=SBS

Thank you gelato.....

hmmmm 30 minute to go.......

I just dont understand why the host choose the girlband which is the all member is too young for KSH? why they didnt pick other actress? It not normal hehehehehe

but, I hope he talk about his all co-star including KHJ.....

enjoy the show girls..... :wub:

Wooooowww desperately need to know what is KSH said......!

Gelato... what is KSH said about women, his co-star? His first kiss with KHJ always appear during the program.... they talked about Kim Hye Sun too.....

Ohhhh I saw KSH wearing his bracelet again girls.... the sama bracelet that he wear when press conference in Goyang City......

wow! its must be precious bracelet from someone important. Definitely from his beloved women hehehehehehe

Guest sanarif

Thanks for the link, gelato. Even though not that smooth, I still can watch the show till the end.

Too bad that I don't understand what they are talking about and I really want to know what he said in the show.....

He looks happy & laugh a lot. And he look like putting on weight or maybe its his thick clothing....

Is it that the drama he likes best is Tomato. Just curious coz' Tomato clips appear a few times in the show compare to his latest drama, Twinkle Twinkle or his other previous drama. Did he mentioned who he misses so much. Like rinrinkoe, so desperate to know too.

Hope gelato during free time, can let us know briefly what he said in the show. Thanking you in advance.

Rinrinkoe, your eyes are sharp I didn't notice the bracelet. Did he mention KHJ in the show. I cant really hear coz their conversation not that smooth.

Rinrinkoe, your eyes are sharp I didn't notice the bracelet. Did he mention KHJ in the show. I cant really hear coz their conversation not that smooth.

thanks to KSH for his enthusiasm in the bus hehehehe so I can saw that bracelet clearly and I am sure its hand made :wub: (about hand made bracelet, I just follow my intuition. dont take it so serious)

I dont think they mention KHJ during the show.... But maybe I am wrong cause I dont know Korean too.... lets wait for gelato to give us a briefly that show....

Ahhhh I laugh when he tell the host how his fans scream his name in the bus. From SH act I think SH tell the host when he taking a bus, a man in the bus looks at him an asked him that is he KSH? then KSH said yes and asked that man to keep silent. But that man suddenly scream and call his name until all the passenger know that he is in the bus......hahahahaha so funny....

and I laugh when he cooked for the host. I dont know if he teased the host or maybe he isn good in cooking hahahahaha really funny when I looked at the host face....

Ahhhhh I am so happy saw SH face again. He looks happy for desperate man who look for his destiny love.... looking forward for his wedding announcement :wub:

Guest sanarif

Thanks for sharing rinrinkoe. At least there are some parts in the show that you understand. For me, totally blank.....

Yes, its funny....that man cannot keep silent. must be too excited meeting him in the bus that's why he scream..hehehe

About the bracelet...I agree with you, must be from someone special that's why he's still wearing it. I wish that someone special is someone that we know...but don't want to put so much hope coz dont want to get frustated about that later if it didnt happen...hehehehe

Being a single man, I think he can cook like in Twinkle Twinkle.....oh maybe he does not want to show his skill in front of the lady host...hahaha

Rinrinkoe, if he wants to get married this year like he said in the interview, then we hope to hear good news from him soon about his wedding announcement.....wish him all the best for his future

Hope gelato during free time, will let us know briefly about what he talk in the show....

Thanks for sharing rinrinkoe. At least there are some parts in the show that you understand. For me, totally blank.....

Yes, its funny....that man cannot keep silent. must be too excited meeting him in the bus that's why he scream..hehehe

About the bracelet...I agree with you, must be from someone special that's why he's still wearing it. I wish that someone special is someone that we know...but don't want to put so much hope coz dont want to get frustated about that later if it didnt happen...hehehehe

Being a single man, I think he can cook like in Twinkle Twinkle.....oh maybe he does not want to show his skill in front of the lady host...hahaha

Hope gelato during free time, will let us know briefly about what he talk in the show....

Hi sanarif.....

I dont think SH is good in cooking.... remember when a host grab his jacket when he pouring water on the egg... In my country... we never mixed water and egg then frying on the pan. but KSH did it hahahahahaha dont know what taste the omelette. but I really enjoy watch his cooking time :wub:

Gelato need more time to give us summary of the show.... let her take a time as long as she need it.....

About his old drama, Hong Gil Dong and Tomato.... I think SH said that Hong Gil Dong is his first drama as leading role... and bring him as an actor. and tomato is the best drama after Hong Gil Dong and he get a lot of CF and being popular as an idol. He talk about Kim Hye Sun, his co-star in tomato....dont know what he talked about it....

About the girlband,,,, I guess he receive they CD and they encourage him.....

that's all I know about the show.... the rest, lets gelato explain to us later.......

Guest sanarif

rinrinkoe, in my country too, we don't make omellete using water....I am not that observant during that part of the show. I guess its must be KSH special omellette recipe....hahahaha

Hope he get married soon, so his wife can do all the cooking for him.....waiting for good news from him soon about his wedding announcement. Wish him all the best for his future.

Edit

thanks rinrinkoe for the explanation.

to gelato. take your time. We will wait patiently. There's no hurry.

Hi Guys.....

the news of KSH Healing Camp is out

A lot of news of him... so happy to know that. His popularity getting raise because of this show....love him more and more :wub:

The first news about his his hairstyle for 10 years..... (from online translation)

'힐링캠프' 김석훈, 10년째 헤어스타일 안바뀌는 이유 "큰 머리때문"

ksh-healingcamp7.jpg

[TV리포트] 배우 김석훈이 10년째 헤어스타일이 똑같은 이유를 공개했다.

31일, SBS TV '힐링캠프 기쁘지 아니한가'에 출연한 김석훈은 '헤어스타일이 똑같아서 싫다'는 지인의 발언에 대해 해명했다.

김석훈은 10년 넘게 드라마 속에서 늘 똑같은 헤어스타일을 고수해왔다. '경찰특공대'는 물론 최근작 '반짝반짝 빛나는'에서도 그는 낯익은 단정한 헤어스타일을 선보였다. 이에 김석훈은 그 이유에 대해 "두상이 예쁘지 않다"고 밝혔다.

그는 "두상이 예쁘지 않아서 얼굴은 큰 편이 아닌데 머리가 크다. 가분수다"며 모자도 잘 안 맞는다는 고충을 덧붙였다. 이어 그는 "헤어스타일을 바꾸게 되면 두상 때문에 그냥 머리를 내렸다 올렸다만 하게 된다"고 말했다.

한편 이날 방송에서 김석훈은 학창시절부터 대학시절 연애스토리, '홍길동'에 캐스팅 된 사연을 털어놓으며 흥미를 더했다.

사진=방송화면 캡처

온라인 뉴스팀newsteam@tvreport.co.kr

Online Translation:

"Healing Camp gimseokhun, for 10 years because hair anbakkwineun" big head "because

[TV Reports] Actor gimseokhun a 10-year unveiled a hairstyle for the same reason.

31 days, SBS TV 'Healing the camp happy. Ahnihan' gimseokhun appeared in the 'Arthur, I do not want the same hairstyle' remarks about the acquaintance explained.

Drama gimseokhun more than 10 years has stood in the always the same hairstyle. "The police commandos', as well as ISBN 'shiny' in the well-dressed hair, he presented a familiar. The reason for this is gimseokhun "head two not pretty," he said.

"The two head's not pretty, because the facial hair is a big shift large. Gabunsuda," said a hat that fits well in the complaints said. Even so, "If you change your hairstyle head head fell, so I posted is just," he said.

Meanwhile, the school years in broadcasting gimseokhun love story from college, 'John Doe' was cast in the story and confessed to the added interest.

Photo: Screen capture of broadcast

Online News Team newsteam@tvreport.co.kr

Another news... Its about his skill cooking... hahahahaha with his unique recipe :lol:

‘힐링캠프’ 김석훈, ‘감’ 조리법 공개 ‘과연 그 맛은?’

ksh-healingcamp8.jpg

김석훈이 미식가임을 자처하며 직접 부대찌개를 요리해 보여 눈길을 끌었다.

31일 방송된 SBS '힐링캠프-기쁘지 아니한가'에 출연한 김석훈은 맛 집을 찾아다니는 것이 취미라며 미식가를 자처하고 나섰고 이에 그치지 않고 직접 부대찌개를 요리해 MC들에게 대접하는 모습을 선보였다.

이날 방송에서 김석훈은 요리를 시작하기 전에 자신만만한 태도를 보이며 "부대찌개는 그냥 넣고 끓이기만 하면 된다"라고 호언장담을 했지만 요리하는 도중 계속해 어설픈 모습으로 '감'에 의존하는 요리법을 선보여 MC들은 불안하게 했다.

결국 참지 못하고 중간에 맛을 본 이경규는 "이건 웃음이 나오게 하는 맛"이라고 표현해 말로 설명하기 힘든 묘한 맛임을 알려 웃음을 자아냈다.

또한 급하게 복구에 성공한 부대찌개를 먹던 중 이경규가 "계란말이도 가능하냐"는 질문에 김석훈은 자신만만하게 요리를 시작했으나 결국 또다시 '감'요리법으로 단순한 계란 후라이를 만드는데 그쳐 다시 한번 웃음을 주었다.

한편 이날 방송에서 김석훈은 아직까지 결혼을 하지 않은 이유와 배우의 길을 걷게 된 계기 등에 대해 솔직하게 고백해 눈길을 끌었다.

/파이낸셜뉴스 스타엔 gagnrad@starnnews.com최현정 기자

기사제보 및 보도자료 press@starnnews.com

Online Translation:

"Healing Camp gimseokhun, 'sense' recipe 'Public' really like the taste of that? '

Gimseokhun two gourmet cook stew bag that claims to show a direct and attracted.

Aired on the 31st SBS 'Healing Camp - a merry ahnihan' appearances gimseokhun tasty gourmet house hunters asking for a hobby, and come forth and saying this does not stop yourself to entertain troops stew cooked appearance presented to MC.

Gimseokhun in the broadcast before you start cooking, seems confident attitude, "If troops are kkeulyigiman stew just put," he rants like the poor, but continue to cook during the 'sense' of recipes that rely on the MC showcase anxiety has made.

Eventually could not resist the taste of this in the middle of the Girls Generation, "This taste funny to come out," he expresses a curious kind of hard to explain words aroused laughter matimeul known.

In addition to the successful recovery hastily eaten bag of stew Girls Generation "can also hanya egg rolls" to the question gimseokhun manmanhage his start cooking again, but eventually 'sense' recipes to create a simple egg fried geuchyeo once again gave a laugh.

Meanwhile, on the air gimseokhun reasons that are not yet married and became the acting thing took off for the occasion and so confess frankly attracted.

LINK: http://www.fnnews.com/view?ra=Sent1301m_View&corp=fnnews&arcid=11110100084535&cDateYear=2011&cDateMonth=11&cDateDay=01

Here Another news of KSH Healing Camp show

Now about his eks girlfriend in his 20 years old...... (according online translation)

'힐링캠프' 김석훈, 턱걸이 성공해 여자친구 생겨 '황당 연애' 고백

ksh-healingcamp9.jpg

[티브이데일리 전아람 기자] 배우 김석훈이 20대 시절 황당하게 연애를 시작했던 경험에 대해 털어놨다.

31일 방송된 SBS 예능프로그램 '힐링캠프, 기쁘지 아니한가'(이하 '힐링캠프')에는 김석훈이 출연해 외로움이 가득한 일상생활을 공개하며 유쾌한 예능감을 뽐냈다.

이날 방송에서 김석훈은 "20대 시절에 한 여자를 놀이터에서 만난 적이 있었다"며 "그 여자친구가 턱걸이를 해보라고 뜬금없이 시켰다"고 입을 열었다.

이어 그는 "그래서 턱걸이를 5개 거뜬이 해냈다"며 "그랬더니 그 여자친구가 사귀자고 말해 만남을 가졌다"고 얼떨결에 연애를 시작하게 된 에피소드를 전했다.

이에 MC들은 "그 여자가 턱걸이를 갑자기 왜 시켰냐"고 물어봤고, 김석훈은 "체력이 얼마나 강한지 테스트하기 위함이었던 것 같다"고 답했다.

이 말을 들은 한혜진은 "이 남자가 날 위해 이 정도를 해 줄수 있나? 라는 헌신도 테스트였을 수도 있다"고 보충설명을 하기도 했다.

한편 이날 김석훈은 솔로인 것에 대한 외로움을 표출하며 자신이 원하는 이성상을 밝혀 눈길을 끌었다.

Online Translation:

"Healing Camp gimseokhun, pull-ups succeeded his girlfriend saenggyeo 'quirky romance' testimony

[TV jeonahram Daily News] Actor gimseokhun two 20s who started dating absurdly told us about the experience.

SBS entertainment program aired on 31 days' healing camps, not happy with ahnihan "(hereinafter" Healing Camp) gimseokhun two appeared in the daily life filled with loneliness and a sense of public and ppomnaetda delightful entertainment.

Gimseokhun in the broadcast of the "one woman in 20s had never met on the playground," said "The girlfriend told you to go to pull-ups were a little bit much," he opened his mouth.

Even so, "the five geotteun two pull-ups did so," said "Let's go out and she said her friends had met," he was to start, it's a romance, said the episode.

MC such a "why she suddenly pull-sikyeotnya," he stared asking, gimseokhun "The strength that was intended to test how strong it seems," he said.

Soo said this also, "This guy got for me, give it to this level? The dedication may have been tested," he acted supplements.

Meanwhile, the solroin about gimseokhun expressing the loneliness of their choice awards revealed attracted reason.

LINK: http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/view?newsid=20111101000436584

And this is the news about Kim Hee Sun

'힐링캠프' 김석훈 "인기만점이던 김희선, 난 안 따라다녀"

ksh-healingcamp12.jpg

'힐링캠프' 김석훈 "인기만점이던 김희선, 난 안 따라다녀"

[티브이데일리 전아람 기자] 배우 김석훈이 동료배우 김희선의 폭발적인 인기에 대해 전했다.

31일 방송된 SBS 예능프로그램 '힐링캠프, 기쁘지 아니한가'(이하 ‘힐링캠프’)에는 김석훈이 출연해 외로움이 가득한 일상생활을 공개하며 유쾌한 예능감을 뽐냈다.

이날 방송에서 김석훈은 "김희선이 수업에 들어오면 수업진행이 안 될 정도였다"며 "모든 남학생이 모두 고개를 돌리며 김희선을 보려했다"고 밝히며 김희선의 인기를 입증시켰다.

그는 이어 "김희선 주변에는 늘 많은 선, 후배들이 있었다"며 "특히 복학생 남자들이 난리였다"고 자세한 설명을 덧붙였다.

이에 MC들은 "김석훈 씨도 복학생들처럼 그랬냐"고 질문했고, 김석훈은 "난 안 따라다녔다"며 "따라다닐 필요도 없었고, 그런 것을 별로 안 좋아했다"고 말하며 남성다운 모습을 보였다.

한편 이날 김석훈은 솔로인 것에 대한 외로움을 표출하며 자신이 원하는 이성상을 밝혀 눈길을 끌었다.

Online Translation:

"Healing Camp gimseokhun" Hee who was popular, I do not go along "

[TV jeonahram Daily News] Actor gimseokhun colleagues about the explosive popularity of actors Kim Hee said.

SBS entertainment program aired on 31 days' healing camps, not happy with ahnihan "(hereinafter" Healing Camp) gimseokhun two appeared in the daily life filled with loneliness and a sense of public and ppomnaetda delightful entertainment.

Gimseokhun in the broadcast of the "Hee comes to teaching this lesson, progress was not enough to be" said "Hee, turning his head all the boys all want to see," he balhimyeo Hee has proved popular.

He added: "Hee always more around the lines, there were juniors," said "was a smash, especially bokhaksaeng man," he added, more explanation.

MC such a "Back to School students, like Mr. gimseokhun rainwater," he questions, and gimseokhun the "I'm not pursued," said "there was no need for the rest, I liked to do by saying," so he was male.

Meanwhile, the solroin about gimseokhun expressing the loneliness of their choice awards revealed attracted reason.

Hi all.....

This is KSH SBS Healing Camp video link from official site. Enjoy to watch it and dont forget watch his bracelet in his right hand.......

KSH SBS Healing Camp

This the link that you can see his bracelet:

http://netv.sbs.co.kr/sbox/sbox_index.jsp?uccid=10001132549

And this is all his healing camp video:

http://netv.sbs.co.kr/sub/netv_clip.jsp?query=%C8%FA%B8%B5%C4%B7%C7%C1,%20%B1%E2%BB%DA%C1%F6%20%BE%C6%B4%CF%C7%D1%B0%A1

ksh-healingcamp10.jpg

ksh-healingcamp13.jpg

Guest bibidep

Hi all.....

This is KSH SBS Healing Camp video link from official site. Enjoy to watch it and dont forget watch his bracelet in his right hand.......

KSH SBS Healing Camp

This is the video that you can see his wearing bracelet. I think he did it purposely....

KSH SBS Healing Camp

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Hi Rinrinkoe,

Thank you for the links, the news and the pictures. I still have to wait for the different link to watch this show, I can't play the links that you gave us here. Wow he wearing the Bracelet again, surprise me that he wear it over and over again for different events. I think he like Kim Hee Sun, because I heard him mentioned KHS so many times too. I wish him luck on finding his other half so he not feel lonely any more.

@Gelato: Thank you Gelato for explained why KSH always had a tissue in his hand, at the 1 press conference dinner, in the BTS of first kiss and at the BTS when they held hands before the second kiss.

Guest jyssandra

Hi all.....

KSH SBS Healing Camp

This the link that you can see his bracelet:

http://netv.sbs.co.k...cid=10001132549

And this is all his healing camp video:

http://netv.sbs.co.k...%CF%C7%D1%B0%A1

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

pizap.com10.73436542274430391320171849343.jpg

maybe its energetic bracelet.. ..

His news on Hancinema. Dont know who is the girl? maybe her eks girfriend that gelato said.....

Kim Seok-hoon, "There was destined love but I'm glad it's over"

ksh-healingcamp15.jpg

Kim Seok-hoon mentioned love.

On the 31st of October, actor Kim Seok-hoon appeared in "Healing Camp".

Already in his forties, he was judged to have already passed his right age to get married.

Talking about ideal types, MC Han Hye-jin asked, "If you already have an ideal type, why can't you approach her?"

He answered, "I tried approaching someone once on site but I will only get married when I am sure".

He continued, "There was somebody who could've been the one but I am glad I am done with her. If we got married, there could've been many problems we could've ran into".

Kim Seok-hoon said, "It's harder to focus on my ideal type as I get older".

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

LINK: http://www.hancinema.net/kim-seok-hoon-there-was-destined-love-but-i-m-glad-it-s-over-34822.html

Guest sanarif

rinrinkoe, thanks so much for all the news, captures of the shows & links to share with us.

Yes, I can watch the bracelet now.....how I wish the lady MC or the other 2 male MCs ask him about the bracelet so that we can know from where the bracelet come from.

rinrinkoe, about his special omellette recipe, egg mixed with water. I think i will try it one day & see how it taste...hehehehe

About the last news, I think he's talking about his ex-gf. He said he will only get married when he is sure......when will that special day be....hope it will be soon so he won't have to feel lonely.

Guest jyssandra

rinrinkoe, thanks so much for all the news, captures of the shows & links to share with us.

Yes, I can watch the bracelet now.....how I wish the lady MC or the other 2 male MCs ask him about the bracelet so that we can know from where the bracelet come from.

rinrinkoe, about his special omellette recipe, egg mixed with water. I think i will try it one day & see how it taste...hehehehe

About the last news, I think he's talking about his ex-gf. He said he will only get married when he is sure......when will that special day be....hope it will be soon so he won't have to feel lonely.

thanks Rinrinkoe to the link..biggrin.gif

sanarif and rinrinkoe   can i make  a comment  his talking about his past serious relationship he was hurt so much  and because of it .now he said if  he really sure maybe it refers  to the woman his eyeing for now. to  whom and who she is we dont know .now he really want to ensure first his feeling and the girl that she can accept his weakness as a person.

and  if he really want to get married he need to make an effort and he cannot find the perfect qualities in one woman or person. .if KSH  stick to his high standard. he will be a single old man forever...(pls dont be offend i want  him to be happy.) . 

and one more he said his  waiting to his soul mate.is he telling that his  waiting to  someone who leave and promise him to comeback..? 

I'm not going to repeat what is reported. The above article said SH almost found his destined lover but he is glad now he broke up with her. He has no regrets about that because if he got married with her there would have been a lot of problems between them. I think he is talking about his ex. He said the older he gets the harder it is for him to find his ideal type. Brief Summary of SH's Healing Camp:

Host: You've well passed the age for marriage?

Kim: Your question is not that nice!

Host: You like the glamorous type or the plain and homely type?

Kim: I will be lying if I say I don't care about looks, which is always a factor. The reason why I am still single is that I can't make up my mind between the glamorous or the homely type.

Host: The conclusion is you love beautiful looks!

Kim: How can you draw a conclusion like that?

Host: What would you do if you see a beautiful woman in a bus?

Kim: Just look at her openly. You've never approached an opposite sex?

Host: You have acted in a lot of romantic scenes. Haven't you found romantic feelings from reel to real?

Kim: There is no such things between me and my co-stars. We are only working partners and we only want to deliver a good work.

Host: Not even once?

Kim: Not that there was none. After the wraping-up of "Tomato", the TV station treated us to a trip to Guam. I saw Kim Hee Sun who was wearing yellow bikinis. At that time I thought she was really beautiful.

SH then talked about how popular Kim Hee Sun was during her college days as he was her senior in the same university. Whenever she attended classes, there was always a riot among the male students who kept looking at her and following her around. The host then asked if he ever went after her in college, to which he replied confidently arousing laughters, "I didn't like to follow her around. Did I need to do that?" He then explained he had a girlfriend at that time and he felt sorry that he couldn't fulfill his promise to her.

About SH's ideal type

He wants to meet his destined love and is still waiting for her to show up!

He finally chose BoRa from Sistar as his ideal type because she runs very fast and is a sporty type. At first he even mistook her as a member of the Girls' Generation. (Shame on you KSH! You couldn't even tell who is who, how can you choose your ideal type?)

Kim: It is my dream to do exercises with my girlfriend. There are many times you'll feel bored living alone. Whenever I go to see movies or have meals, I always ask why I am still alone? Especially in winter times I'll feel all the more lonely. I may one day write a letter to the radio station to ask for dates, hahaha. (laughters from hosts)

The gifts he received are CDs from the idol groups with their best wishes that they hoped he will get married soon. SH read out their names one by one and said it was a pity that he hadn't met them in person but he really hoped to meet them.

About the Bus story

As the Song Editor-in-Chief, SH also likes to travel by bus because he can have interactions with ordinary people which gives insights on how to improve his acting skills. He is an actor by profession but he lives an ordinary life just like the others. One time he took a bus and a man screamed out behind him and told everyone in the bus that he was Kim Suk Hoon. He felt very embarrassed. The man inquiried about his jacket. "It seemed that the man was more interested in my jacket than in me," he joked sparking laughters from the hosts.

PS: If I have anything to add, I will add later. Enjoy everybody! Actually SH was really humorous and he kept making jokes. Hope your dream come true and don't be so picky Mr Kim!

I'm not going to repeat what is reported. The above article said SH almost found his destined lover but he is glad now he broke up with her. He has no regrets about that because if he got married with her there would have been a lot of problems between them. I think he is talking about his ex. He said the older he gets the harder it is for him to find his ideal type. Brief Summary of SH's Healing Camp:

Host: You've well passed the age for marriage?

Kim: Your question is not that nice!

Host: You like the glamorous type or the plain and homely type?

Kim: I will be lying if I say I don't care about looks, which is always a factor. The reason why I am still single is that I can't make up my mind between the glamorous or the homely type.

Host: The conclusion is you love beautiful looks!

Kim: How can you draw a conclusion like that?

Host: What would you do if you see a beautiful woman in a bus?

Kim: Just look at her openly. You've never approached an opposite sex?

Host: You have acted in a lot of romantic scenes. Haven't you found romantic feelings from reel to real?

Kim: There is no such things between me and my co-stars. We are only working partners and we only want to deliver a good work.

Host: Not even once?

Kim: Not that there was none. After the wraping-up of "Tomato", the TV station treated us to a trip to Guam. I saw Kim Hee Sun who was wearing yellow bikinis. At that time I thought she was really beautiful.

SH then talked about how popular Kim Hee Sun was during her college days as he was her senior in the same university. Whenever she attended classes, there was always a riot among the male students who kept looking at her and following her around. The host then asked if he ever went after her in college, to which he replied confidently arousing laughters, "I didn't like to follow her around. Did I need to do that?" He then explained he had a girlfriend at that time and he felt sorry that he couldn't fulfill his promise to her.

About SH's ideal type

He wants to meet his destined love and is still waiting for her to show up!

He finally chose BoRa from Sistar as his ideal type because she runs very fast and is a sporty type. At first he even mistook her as a member of the Girls' Generation. (Shame on you KSH! You couldn't even tell who is who, how can you choose your ideal type?)

Kim: It is my dream to do exercises with my girlfriend. There are many times you'll feel bored living alone. Whenever I go to see movies or have meals, I always ask why I am still alone? Especially in winter times I'll feel all the more lonely. I may one day write a letter to the radio station to ask for dates, hahaha. (laughters from hosts)

The gifts he received are CDs from the idol groups with their best wishes that they hoped he will get married soon. SH read out their names one by one and said it was a pity that he hadn't met them in person but he really hoped to meet them.

About the Bus story

As the Song Editor-in-Chief, SH also likes to travel by bus because he can have interactions with ordinary people which gives insights on how to improve his acting skills. He is an actor by profession but he lives an ordinary life just like the others. One time he took a bus and a man screamed out behind him and told everyone in the bus that he was Kim Suk Hoon. He felt very embarrassed. The man inquiried about his jacket. "It seemed that the man was more interested in my jacket than in me," he joked sparking laughters from the hosts.

PS: If I have anything to add, I will add later. Enjoy everybody! Actually SH was really humorous and he kept making jokes. Hope your dream come true and don't be so picky Mr Kim!

Wowwww Gelato....thank you so much... you are great!

According your translation I think he really picky to find a love....but maybe because he want a perfect women or he want a women who really understand him....

From all the statement he said on healing camp, I think all just for the show.... but even he didnt mention who is his beloved women, I think I already know the answer.....and I hope my conclusion is not wrong....hope someday this show only a part of his acting carrier.... heheheheheeeeee

waiting another translation from you..

jyssandra,

I agree with you.. I think he refer to that women his eyeing now... I hope they get along and give us a good news soon :wub:

Archived