[sitcom 2006] The Unstoppable High Kick 거침없이 하이킥

Guest yeohweping

Guest kubefire

omg, im so sad there's no eng sub for this... TT_ TT

But anyone can watch the viet-dubbed ones on youtube(ngothanhtai's channel).

And thanks for posting the dl's. :)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest halyhaly

can anyone tell me the ending of this sitcom ... ?

I watched it on youtube and was confused cause i can't not understand Korean or Chinese ( it's chinese subbed)

How about Min Young and Shinji ... ?

I prefer Min Young and Min Jung ...

Hope they'll be a couple at the end ...

• 2 weeks later...

I really loved this series!...especially Lee Yoon Ho (Jung Il Woo) and Seo Min Jung (the teacher) chemistry...

I'm from Philippines and this is currently being shown in our Country via TV5 and it's now on Ep.49 (when Min Jung mistaken Yoon Ho as Min Young who's inside the car and accidentally Kissed him...)

I find it so sweet...especially the ending, though I should say it was such a cliffhanger...but the

good thing was "all's well that ends well"...

<!--quoteo(post=14364815:date=Aug 24 2009, 08:47 AM:name=eunji12)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (eunji12 @ Aug 24 2009, 08:47 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=14364815"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Added ep. 104, 126, 150, 151, 153, 154, 159, 160, 161, 167

Does anyone what the 2nd season of High Kick would be like?? The only original character is Lee Sunjae, so are they going to just use different actors for the same characters??<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Hi krnxgrlx808 ^^

'High Kick' Season 2 doesn't have any relation with 'High Kick' season 1..

It's totally different..Different stories, different actors, different characters, etc..Only senior actor Lee Sun Jae from 'High Kick' season 1 that had been cast for 'High Kick' season 2..I've watched 4 episodes of 'High Kick' season 2 including two episodes where Kim Hyesung and Jung Ilwoo were invited as guest stars..But i still love the first season although i've only watched 4 episodes too :)

• 1 month later...
Guest russkelp

For anyone interested, the show is being shown on Dramafever with English subs. All the episodes aren't available yet, but hopefully they will be eventually.

No clue if anyone reads this thread anymore, but if you do, you are in luck!

ALL EPISODES OF "THE UNSTOPPABLE HIGH KICK" WITH SUBTITLES WILL BE AVAILABLE ON DRAMAFEVER!

More than 10 episodes have been uploaded onto the server already (:

For those who are worried that some episodes will be missing or deleted, don't worry!

Dramafever.com is a legit website that gains the right to upload dramas AFTER contacting the companies in Korea.

http://www.dramafever.com/drama/672/

^^

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Athemyst

Does anyone have the ost for this drama? If so, could you please post it. I think there are 2 osts, but I'm not 100% sure.

Guest Athemyst

Annyeong~~

russkelp + damyoungji, thaks so much for the info..Really appreciate it :)

Athemyst, I only found one song: Love U Like U - Love Theme

Maybe someone can help us to post the link for High Kick Opening Theme titled "Unstoppable High Kick" sung by Moogadang?

Really want to buy the OST and DVD :)

Thanks for the song. I hope someone can put the ost or the songs from this drama ^__^

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Athemyst

Does anyone know what the song is playing on episode 88 where Shinji and Miyong are staying at a temple and talking. I would really appreciate if someone could tell me!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys~

<b>Can you guys please recommend me some of good episodes that have Yunho-Minjung moments?</b>

I love this couple but i dont have time to watch all the eps (especially without english sub) so i would love to watch those eps that have lots of Yunho-Minjung moments.

Thanks a lot guys.

sorry if it took a long while for your question to be answered...here's the episodes of Yunho-Minjung moments (that I know, based on what I still remember...)

ep.49 - when Min Jung accidentally kissed Yunho...

54, 61-62, 72, 78, 81-82, 92-95, 99, 101-105, 107-108, 111, 116, 123, 127, 132

136 - when Min Jung hugged Yunho because she freaked out when a caterpillar/worm fall on her hand

153 - Yunho's Birthday

158 - Yunho told Minjung not to pursue her plan on marrying his uncle/Min Young

160-167

There you go!...though I'm a little bit too late for posting this, hope you'll appreciate it! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if there are subtitles for the Come To Play special involving the cast of the sitcom?

If not, if anyone is willing to translate, I am willing to sub (: I just watched it and it seems pretty funny, but it is a shame that I do not understand what is going on ><

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest eduardjr

English soft sub for episode 1

http://www.mediafire.com/?8jb3c6rdtzw21er

My very first attempt in subbing, please credit me when sharing the link at other site.

I'm willing to help to sub this drama, I can time and edit it.

• 4 weeks later...

I was rewatching this recently (I miss those days when I used to wait eagerly for it to come out). I've come to a personal realization.

It's weird; throughout the series, I was in LOVE with Yunho's character (like the rest of the female population, I'm sure) but I'm falling for HyeSung(Minho)'s character during the second watch. Somehow, I feel for him more. And I think his character is totally relatable. I love it.

I tend to fall for the underdog these days :/

Anyone else feel the same way?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest elbtta

sorry i know this is an old post .. but i like this drama so much ! really

there is no valid links :(

so .. can u guys upload it again ?

:(

Archived