[sitcom 2006] The Unstoppable High Kick 거침없이 하이킥

Guest yeohweping

sorry i know this is an old post .. but i like this drama so much ! really

there is no valid links :(

so .. can u guys upload it again ?

:(

I don't know where you can download it.. i've been trying to find out too..

but u can watch the whole show at dramafever.com and it's subbed!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I finally finished watching the drama last week and am now writing down my thoughts about the sitcom.. At first I didn't think that I'll be so attached and addicted to the sitcom at all.. It was funny right from the beginning.. I love the family and I think that every single one of them was well portrayed.. No one can beat the Lee family.. LOL.. ♥ Although my favorite character from the whole series isn't a Lee. LOL! I adore Suh Ming Jung. She's a really great actress in here and she played her role so well. Really believable and lovable as well. She's so funny and I love it. I didn't like her at first, but the more I watch the more she started to become my FAV! It sucks that she's not acting anymore.. But I do wish her happiness with her family.. (husband and daughter)....The MinMin couple was interesting to me when it started to develop and before I knew it, I was addicted! As their story/love line started to progress they were the reason I continue to watch!!! I love seeing them together and they show great chemistry.. Choi Min Yong is really manly in a way and I like his character as well. Plus he's so tall it's attractive.. I really like them together.. I was rooting for them! MinMin all the way!!! But of course there's Yunho. I like him too. He's funny and when he's with Minjung it's cute as well.. When I was in the middle of the sitcom, I was searching for info and accidentally read about the ending... So I already knew that the MinMin couple wouldn't be together.. I was so sad.. and watching it and anticipating on how it will end was so hard for me.. I really don't like how the writers did that.. They made the love line so intense and what they had to go through was so hard and tough, then it's like they just threw all that away for them two.. and that's so UNFAIR!!! I know it's already over and it can't be changed but I can't ignore that and don't say anything.. The last episode was really disappointing for me.. I didn't like how everything was like rushed and there wasn't really a proper goodbye.. That was just sad.. I really wish that they redo another season with this cast and make the ending RIGHT!!! :( never mind.. I guess I'll just have to play it out in my head.. ♥ Anywho, I really still love this sitcom and I'm starting to watch the second season which I have to say that isn't really capturing the High Kick vibe.. But I do kinda like Daniel Choi at the moment and Julien as well. cute.. But nothing can beat the ORIGINAL!!! I want to go back and watch it and I mite again.. So glad I got to watch this drama.. Now that it's over and I'm done watching it.. I feel a little incomplete because it's over.. :( sad... Fighting HIGHKICK!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Alf_patra

I REALLY WANT TO WATCH THIS WITH ENG SUB. BUT I DONN'T NOW WHERE..!! SO SAD. I HAVE ON YOUTUBE looking DRAMACRAZY EPDRAMA DRAMAFEVER DRAMAIDOL BUT NOT Found.,THERE IS KNOW WHERE can watch it? :sweatingbullets:

I REALLY WANT TO WATCH THIS WITH ENG SUB. BUT I DONN'T NOW WHERE..!! SO SAD. I HAVE ON YOUTUBE looking DRAMACRAZY EPDRAMA DRAMAFEVER DRAMAIDOL BUT NOT Found.,THERE IS KNOW WHERE can watch it? :sweatingbullets:

I am watching it here:

http://www.hancinema.net/watch-stream-korean-drama-High_Kick_e_-full-episode-161-english-subtitled.html

Just go to the episode you want to right now I was on 161 so the link is to that.

enjoy! I am loving Miss seo and the Uncle couple storyline...

• 3 months later...
Guest space001

Complete 167 Episodes with English softsub. Check it at MyAsianCiNEMA.

http://myasiancinema.com/k-drama-unstoppable-high-kick-2006/

Register to see the links. Engjoy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest trangtwins

Hi, Guys

I downloaded all Unstoppable high kick eps (HQ) from clubbox and uploaded on megaupload. Here's the link for 167 eps and special eps. Hope u enjoy!!!!

http://www.megaupload.com/?f=PJUYEVDR

• 3 weeks later...

I'm re-watching High kick right now cause it's my sembreak. i've watched it before on our local channel in my country. i'm currentl in episode 86. but i can't seem to find the other episodes. does anyone know where I can download it with mediafire links? megaupload doesn't work for me.and dramafever does not load :(

Hi, Guys

I downloaded all Unstoppable high kick eps (HQ) from clubbox and uploaded on megaupload. Here's the link for 167 eps and special eps. Hope u enjoy!!!!

http://www.megaupload.com/?f=PJUYEVDR

could you please upload it to mediafire? T____T

thank you... :)

• 3 weeks later...

Guys, Doramax264 has all the episodes of high kick. i've downloaded there.

here's their link. ^^

http://doramax264.com/comedy/high-kick/

EDIT:

Done watching all 167 episodes.

I cried watching the last episode. :tears:

Does anyone know if there are subs for the 4 special episodes?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest strawberrymint101

Does anyone know what Unstoppable high Kick episode this is:

Kim Bum gets pranked by MInho and his brother on accident even though they were aiming it to their uncle I think they were mad at him over something. The same episode when Lee Joon-ha finally gets money and takes his parents out to eat and the grandma eats all the ribs. I couldnt find this anywhere so can someone please help.

awesome!!

i love kimbum!! so many cuties in this drama can't wait to watch it!

Does anyone know what Unstoppable high Kick episode this is:

Kim Bum gets pranked by MInho and his brother on accident even though they were aiming it to their uncle I think they were mad at him over something. The same episode when Lee Joon-ha finally gets money and takes his parents out to eat and the grandma eats all the ribs. I couldnt find this anywhere so can someone please help. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Jaejoongsgirl<3

i know im like you know just a little late just a little. BUT I LOVE THIS SHOWWWWWWWWWWW!

I loved HK2 which coincidentally I watched exactly a year ago and the i love the currently airing HK3.

And I was planning on watching this long ago. But the first episode didnt get me invested unlike the first ep of HK2. And than a few days ago I picked it up again its SOOOOOOOO GOODDDD. I find it especially interesting because I have watched multiple projects of Jung Il Woo, Park Min Young and Kim Bum but never their debut so its great to see how they grew over the years. Anyway, I hope the ending is better than HK2. I really hope so cause the ending of HK2 had me crying for days I was soooo mad. So hopefully maybe but I have heard some pretty negative things about the ending but at least nobody died. Lol

Look at how many new Il Woo fans started watching his old shows :) I'm also one of them.

I'm currently on episode 55 of High Kick and I have a question to ask - did Yoon Ho and Min Jung ever kissed? :) Do you remember in what episode? 

Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Reham1990

Does anybody know the name of the song that is played at the end of episode 54 of unstoppable high kick when seo minjung is shouting at lee minyong for not calling her please. Also the name of the song that is played at the end of episode 75 when minyong is breaking up with minjung on the phone please, it's really heartbreaking. I would really appreciate your help, I've been searching for them! and unfortunately I don't understand Korean biggrin.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Hosuabi

@Reham1990: You mean this song: http://mp3.zing.vn/bai-hat/The-song-for-Min-jung-Min-young-OST-High-Kick-Highkick/IW6CBUAZ.html

This is a very sad song in High Kick...I tried to find its name to download...but I can't...:( so sad....the link above is just record from movie...

if it's not what u want...hope that u can find it soon...

Guest Reham1990

@Reham1990: You mean this song: http://mp3.zing.vn/b...k/IW6CBUAZ.html

This is a very sad song in High Kick...I tried to find its name to download...but I can't...:( so sad....the link above is just record from movie...

if it's not what u want...hope that u can find it soon...

@Hosuabi: Thank you for trying to find the song I want. But this song is sad and nice as well, thanks for telling me about it. Hopefully I'll try to find the song.

Guest Reham1990

Sorry to ask again but does someone know where I can get the English subtitles for the special episodes after the last episode of High Kick that shows the behind the scenes please and the English subtitles for the Come to Play episode when the High Kick cast was in it please, I would really appreciate it if someone can help! rolleyes.gif

Archived