Depo Auto Lamp

HUAY

I hope this is allowed?/in the right section?

O_O Just curious.. have any of you guys heard of this company?

Depo (auto lamp) .. for car parts/lights (site: http://www.depoautolamp.com/ )

I think O_O its at least well known among people with the more expensive cars? Or at least people that are really into car (parts) or whatnot. -- [edit] -- or just a variety of people that have cars =O.

XD Im just wondering, since it's my uncle's company (well actually, my ba's cousin... so my 2nd cousin? but what kind of asian uses that terminology? .. O_O; jk) (XDD. We refer to him as "the rich uncle")

Guest azn akira

i wouldnt buy anything made in taiwan to put on my cars. taiwan isnt exactly known for producing oem quality car stuff

I think O_O its at least well known among people with the more expensive cars? Or at least people that are really into car (parts) or whatnot.

sorry but people with expensive cars will buy oem replacement lights if they need a new light. people who are really into cars (like myself) wouldnt buy it if they can afford not to.

LOL. I have no idea what T__T OEM Replacements are. but yeah;

Haha I see O_O i have no idea what im talking about O__o; But perhaps the company's not as bad as you guys make them seem? Of course the article could make the company better than it actually seems (its from maxzone.com which is.. related to DEPO in some way...) .. but ye O_O;

FIRST CLASS QUALITY, DILIGENT NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT AND PUBLIC SAFETY = TOTAL SOLUTION

DEPO Auto Parts Industrial Ltd is the world's leading manufacturer of OE and replacement automotive lighting products. Its products have been shipped to more than 100 countries worldwide for more than 28 years. Every DEPO light sold in the U.S. meets or exceeds applicable safety requirements of SAE & DOT and Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS-108). DEPO believes in and adheres firmly to its motto of "Perfect Auto Lamp, Perfect Safety" in the R & D and ...

c: http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_...07/ai_n15147025

but O_O ill change that one opinion in my first post xP.

I've never heard of them, but if they meet these standards and I came across them for a decent price I probably would buy them.

FYI, OEM stands for Original Equipment Manufacturer. OEM replacement basically means a part that is a replacement for your car that works just like the part your car originally came with. ??? Damn run on sentince, but that is the basic idea. I'm tired.

Depo is considered worse/cheaper than OEM quality but a good bang for the buck for its price. Worse than OEM manufacturer but better than random ebay manufactuerers.

For example, for a BMW E36...Out of the 3 manufactuerers for OE headlights (Hella, Bosch, ZKW), the cheapest the ZKW at around $360. Depo headlights are cheaper at $200 - not as high quality but considered close by most people.

Can you get any discounts? :phew:

Archived