2006 Mkmf Candidates List

Guest Alexiel

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest paigehk

wow...there is so many complaints about this year MKMF award....i never watched any MKMF awards before, but from everyone this year sounds like the worst....

Guest sakura_drop

^ yeah this years awards show was as exciting as last year

and the performance werwen't thats great also

last year they had all those awesome performers like the SM reloaded, Dance group (minwoo, woo hyuk and clon dude) and the ballad singer do a song (hyesung, KJK and Tei)

but yeah this year performance were so so

but yeah the camera angle were horrible and the camera man tends to focus on the wrong things at the wrong times

Guest blissfuldreamin

i have to agree mkmf was not impressive at all

the only moments that i enjoyed was w-inds (i've never

really payed much attention to them) and

the r&b act.. kim johan took it to another level..

kim okbin... sorry to say was a really bad mc

and alhtough she can definitely move her body

her performance lacked charisma.. with her dead pan eyes..

did anyone else notice that w-inds didn't seem to be

sitting with any of the other celebreties?

Guest boksuwww

juz wandering if anyone wud like to sub the WHOLE M-net MKMF? Im currently uploading the whole thing on to badongo ill send the link to who ever who wants to sub it?

^they sat behind dongbangshinki~

i cant rememb who they sat next too...

I thought ss501 sat behind tvxq! and to the left of them was SG wannabe

I dont know who was on the right, can't remember

but I actually dont remember w~inds sitting anywhere near tvxq!

infact I saw them sitting nowhere I only saw them when they perform and that's it basically

Oh I didn't like how all of super junior didn't perform, they were all there too!!

well I notice that in the beginning heechul was not there but I was glad he came out in the performance :)

but howcome they all didn't perform?

I like how w~inds came out it gave the stage a different feel which was good because I wanted something different... it was different not all what I expected but it was satisfying.

I agree kimokbin lacked charisma in her performance she was to stiff and she looked like she didn't care

her facial expression was just dissapointing.... I just wasn't feeling it

This M.net awards was longer than last years right?

yeah and it would be koo if someone can sub the m.net awards, I would gladly do it, but I don't know korean at all..lol

Guest mintoro

^ i guess Kibum went off during the ceremony way b4 they performed

i think i saw him leaving? when the MC for show 19 talking...

maybe rushing for his drama filming

LOL

it's like 4 hours show

i dun think anyone will sub it?

it someone really do

that's so awesome crazy

but i wont be watching again for subs -_-

it's like....wasting time?LOL

btw, i just wanna know if there's upload for whole red carpet?

Guest adikkeluangman

Psy win. I love the MV... I think I will only DL some perf only. Not full since this year not many my faves up there.

^ i guess Kibum went off during the ceremony way b4 they performed

i think i saw him leaving? when the MC for show 19 talking...

maybe rushing for his drama filming

LOL

it's like 4 hours show

i dun think anyone will sub it?

it someone really do

that's so awesome crazy

but i wont be watching again for subs -_-

it's like....wasting time?LOL

btw, i just wanna know if there's upload for whole red carpet?

Airirang will be aring the award ceremony on december 20-something. So it'll be subtitled ^_^

If you have airirang, you can watch it subbed. I don't, so i'll stick to the non subbed obviously lol. I haven't watch the last part of MKmf, but W-inds was something diff. this year neh?. I guess I had higher expectations on this year show, but the perf. weren't that bad, just not as impressive as last year.

Guest maryberry47

im sooo glad that DBSK won 4 awards!!! but i think they were cheated from the DANCE award..SS501 shouldn't have won that award..

if you were to look at the list of nominees it comes down to either DBSK or Bi.. and i think that SS501 shouldn't have won that award...

but im still glad that they won all the awards cuz they worked soo hard and with through soo much..this year is a big year for them!!! it would have been cool if each of them went home carrying an award..

edit

is it me or are there not as many celebraties at this years festival?

Guest Rachel Lee.

my thoughts on 2006 mkmf awards:

1) SS501 didn't deserve the dance prize because they're being compared to bi & dbsg. so wtheck.

2) dbsg rocks & i'm glad their hard work paid off, but they've only been out with ohjungbanhab for a month or two & it seems that people voted before we got to see their true potential & great appearances for their 3rd album. the awards seemed biased. & honestly, dbsg is overrated. but it's alright. i <3 dbsg.

3) the fact that bi won an award frustrated me. the prize should've gone to se7en. if he had won with how to avoid the sun or something i'd be okay, but he won with the effing 'rain is coming through the roof top' shiz. that song is so bad. that pissed me off.

4) i was angry with the voters. i was rooting for baechigi to win the hiphop award. i like mcmong too, but i was aggravated when the fans voted mcmong just cause he's more popular. baechigi has the potential to own mcmong if the fans just give them a chance. cause in my opinion, baechigi is better than mcmong talent wise. & mcmong i like as a person rather than a rapper, but after i saw him look so happy from the award i couldn't be too frustrated. it's good that mcmong won cause he's cool & shiz, but man. i just wish baechigi would've won. they were just so close you know? i mean, they made it to top 5!

5) dbsg's award sogams weren't as moving because they were missing a member. & the fact that it was my fav junsoo was like T_T too.

6) i think jangriin was voted best shinin because of junsoo. which is stupid cause fans are so shallow. i like jangriin & the song timeless though. so guess that was okay.

7) umjunghwa's performance wasn't sexy at all. i was watching and just hoping that her skimpy little dress wouldn't fall off. & the fact that she fricken performed for like 30 minutes annoyed me too cause we could've fit in better performances within that time.

8) kim okbin should never mc such a big program again if she's gonna be that nervous.

9) performances were whatever. last year i remember nam hyunjoon came out. it was great. B)

all in all, results came out in a okay fashion, but i think some could be altered for the better.

Archived