Spread The Soulstar Love!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest derpderp

i love soulstar. because i was curious who was the original singer of "only one for me" after i listened to the mandarin version by a ABC-taiwanese group, "TENSION"...

and i like korean version much more after i listened to it.

"in my bed" n "u r so cool"- 2 songs i played repeatedly everyday.

Guest blablabla

i loveeee soulstar!...ive been their fan since 3~4 yrs ago after watching 'the only one for me'...they are freakin' talented......give them more support, guys~~~

man it would of been nice if they would of join the YG FAMILY WORLD TOUR... sadly they weren't added to the list...

I would of love to see them SOULSTAR/MASTER WU/PERRY/45RPM/WHEESUNG~even though he left the company... he was apart of the family once up till his lates album.

it would of been nice if they could of join the tour as well...

yay Soulstar! i remember their awesome songs, used to be very addictive to me, and i was also wondering where they are when YG was having concerts in the states?

Guest amydien

yeah this is a great group...too bad SM dropped them...I heard they used to be under SM by the group name WIZ, but SM dropped them. They originally sang DBSG's Thanks To....Im glad they're in YG now(atleast some of the members)...I wish they'd join the world tour as well :)

btw, im not too sure about that SM thing...i only got it from where I d/l-ed that WIZ song..i could be wrong.. ^-^;

Guest jess1tym4life

^Thank you guys so much for checking them out! They deserves so much recognition. They`re all so talented! If you guys liked the videos above, you`ll definitely love their album and single! Check them out and keep supporting them!

Yeah the soulstar thread has died & buried at so many pages..there is no latest updates on them i was so into the mv with seung woo & goo hye sun so cute..

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19415

;x The name sound familiar but never really looked into them. Didn't know they were from YG @_@ I must hear them.. When did they debut?

Thanks for sharing!

yeah this is a great group...too bad SM dropped them...I heard they used to be under SM by the group name WIZ, but SM dropped them. They originally sang DBSG's Thanks To....Im glad they're in YG now(atleast some of the members)...I wish they'd join the world tour as well :)

btw, im not too sure about that SM thing...i only got it from where I d/l-ed that WIZ song..i could be wrong.. ^-^;

Like amydien i did read about that too..but it's good they are with yg their debut was in 2005 can't remember..their 1st album was released in may 2005..

aww seungwoo's a cutie. their songs are good. :D love YG. <3

Oh seung woo hey bee he's one of my fav guys in yg..he is also the brother of one of Big Mama ladies..forgot who..

Guest aznpwincess

OoO.. so this is what soulstar look like ive never seen them but i have their song on my MP3..."Only One For Me" such a nice song..

Didnt noe they were in YG..lol..

i love soulstar...

i fell in love with their voices in only one for me..

they are so talented...yet so underrated..

and its actually my first time seeing pics of them..hehe

but they're all really good looking...

newaiiz..thanx for the pics!!

Guest lavitadolce

soulstar!? :w00t:

i didnt know it was a group hehe

i just heard of them off of eddie's album the song "love song"

&& i lovvvvvvvvvve them!

they have really nice voices

& they're on yg?! thats crazy

<33 spread the soulstar love <33 [=

[edit]