New Poster

raini

after being deprived of PS for a few months XD
Hi everyone.

I went to china for 3 months and when I got back I didn't even touch PS <_< cuz of all the schoolwork I had on my back. BUT, today I want to see if my PS skills got rusty so I just made a random poster (for a fanfic I didn't even start yet =D). Who better to use than my fav couple from Goong XP? *evil grin* I'll see if I can get set on a plot, or I prob won't be able to even start on this fanfic. Random ideas just been swiming around in my head these days. haha.

Anyways c&cs welcome!!!!!!!

secondhaventl8.jpg

heres the credits XD.

texture credits to illustrious, posted by one of the GREAT members there

*runs off to find out just who again -____-" *

font credits to Huan Le *hugs*

brushes credits to Deviant Art.

thats all.

Guest trashstar

hehe i'm a shin&cg fan, but the poster is nice ^^ i like the dots on the left =) orange and green graphics are hard to work with, but this works out quite well ^^

Guest yeppmusic7

Coolness! I like it a lot! I dunno, I think that the orange color could be a little less bright! But don't get me wrong, it's still lovely!!! ^^

-nikki <33

Guest alluring^melody

Lovely! Except I can't really see Yul's face. LOL but it's all good. I like the way you blend things together.<3

And...

orange and green graphics are hard to work with, but this works out quite well ^^

^ I agree. (: You did a great job!

Hope to see more of your works<33

Guest pink-blush

wow! thats nice.. but yeah.. i cant see kjh's face. except if that was what you really want to have! heheh! but i really like it! :)

Archived