Jung Joon Young Reportedly Appoints Former High-Ranking Prosecutor As Lawyer

MBN’s “News 8” has reported details about Jung Joon Young’s newly appointed lawyer. During the March 22 broadcast of the show, MBN revealed that Jung Joon Young appointed a former high-ranking prosecutor who was an expert in public security investigations as his lawyer. In response to this report, police stated, “Although we’re receiving investigation directions […]

The post Jung Joon Young Reportedly Appoints Former High-Ranking Prosecutor As Lawyer appeared first on Soompi

View the full article

• 10 months later...

I think it's wrong to put such a person in this position. There are clearly some hidden motives and benefits. I wouldn't trust a lawyer like that. Now it is difficult to find a lawyer who can be completely trusted. I was very lucky in this. A year ago, I sued my employer and reliable mesothelioma lawyers helped me with my problem. I then became ill with mesothelioma due to non-compliance with the rules of protection against harmful substances. I filed a lawsuit against the employer that he got what he deserved and paid me compensation for their negligence. We won the court and I did get compensation for it. I am very grateful to that lawyer, he saved me at that moment

Archived