[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

On 6/25/2022 at 8:08 PM, Lunitaaa said:

I still think "the writer" was Yin haha.. it's bcs she often use hair extensions, doesn't she?  I'll wait for eng sub 

The Eng subs are out! Hhahahah I am :skull::skull::skull:.

So they didn't show this staff member except at 10:26... But this one time was absolutely hilarious hahaha. I guess the coffee sponsorship is only being repped by Nam Chang Hee, so Jo Se Ho had to step away from the camera for a minute. And someone -- a woman's voice -- said to send JSH home. But in this most hilarious expression he was like "I have more to say" :joy::joy: Ahhh that's amazing ahahha

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Zafiro said:

Thank you so much @Almondcroissant

I have just voted for YIN and LDW for Blue Dragon Awards.

I think I could do it  right thanks to your instruction.

I don't understand Korean language, so I thought I had to give up.

Your comment helped me a lot!

You’re welcome! @Lunitayou’re welcome too! Glad we can all do a little bit for YIN!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

Hello i have checked the naver report today about the bluedragon report voting,  sadly our yin was not mentioned there. There is no english translation and I cannot understand hangol. If you have time you can verify. I just read the heading in the instagram. Its been many months that I have not heard any news from inna. Do I have to wait longer?  Missed them.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

4 hours ago, Dandelions and roses said:

Hello i have checked the naver report today about the bluedragon report voting,  sadly our yin was not mentioned there. There is no english translation and I cannot understand hangol. If you have time you can verify. I just read the heading in the instagram. Its been many months that I have not heard any news from inna. Do I have to wait longer?  Missed them.

SD did not get any nominations, so sadly we won’t see YIN at the awards. 
:dissapointed_relieved:

• Sad 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

While we wait :relaxed:  :heart:

Spoiler

Thinking about our Inna, I want to share my feelings with you guys (apologize in advance). In the last time I have a feeling that InNa since 2020app.,has been slowly retiring from actress work and as she said  in SD,has begun to prioritize everyday life,her friends,enjoying the simple little things of a routine that she may not has had in many years.

We don't even know if she liked her birthday presents,she has hardly communicated with fans like she did before,at least from time to time through her manager or her staff.

Of course there is no complaint at all, total respect for her decisions, it's her life. I'm just sharing what I've been thinking.  I hope so much^_^ she's happy living her life being loved by a talented actor we know.. lol.  Sometimes I even think that she may be in a special period where it is good or necessary (?) :lol: to be very calm taking care of herself, we cannot forget that our Pichi are not so young anymore, she is already 40 years old. Really? :o
Well this comment was too long :P sorry, just to sharing while we wait for good news you know. :heart:

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

@almondcroissant thank you for the information. Maybe they still cannot moved on with the SD controversy.

@Lunitaaamaybe you are right yin is prioritizing simple things in life, that is what she said in( candy in my ears variety show) to live simple life and help others who are in need. She might be busy with her charitable causes.

My own imaginative mind tells me that maybe our couple is engaged aldready. Looking at the ring yin wore in JIFF it is the same ring she also wore in Park Sung Wong 25th anniversary ( you can saw it in her picture in amazing yoo inna). I am not so sure if engagement ring  should be worn on the middle finger. But some article said you can wear it any parts. Or i have this feeling also that they are living together, they are already of age and nobody will question that. And yin is taking her time taking care of her man and they same time rest for they are working very hard for the last few years. And they both realized that they have to nurture their relationship and yin has to lie low for a while to make her healthy preparing for something very important stage in their lives.

@Lunitaaacant open twitter article you send. What is that thing that we dont know? Lol.

My gosh our couple is so private. Sorry for the lost post.

Edit: long post

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

On 7/14/2022 at 1:02 AM, Almondcroissant said:

Signs of life from Pichi again yay! Same flower, same left ear placement, same white T. Oh Wookie you make shippers so happy! 

I miss them ):

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote images. Thanks!

4 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

Signs of life from Pichi again yay! Same flower, same left ear placement, same white T. Oh Wookie you make shippers so happy! 

Bravooo! I can't believe it. it's amazing. @Almondcroissant You are really good to observe and remember so many details! finally some news, at least we know they are alive lol , thank you. I was worried about an pichi couple empty forum :bawling: :blush:

Golden Girls Dancing GIF by TV Land

• Like 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

On 7/6/2022 at 4:58 PM, Dandelions and roses said:

My own imaginative mind tells me that maybe our couple is engaged aldready. Looking at the ring yin wore in JIFF it is the same ring she also wore in Park Sung Wong 25th anniversary ( you can saw it in her picture in amazing yoo inna). I am not so sure if engagement ring  should be worn on the middle finger. But some article said you can wear it any parts. Or i have this feeling also that they are living together, they are already of age and nobody will question that. And yin is taking her time taking care of her man and they same time rest for they are working very hard for the last few years. And they both realized that they have to nurture their relationship and yin has to lie low for a while to make her healthy preparing for something very important stage in their lives.

@Dandelion and roses, I love your way of thinking.

I really hope so.

On 7/14/2022 at 1:02 AM, Almondcroissant said:

Your post always makes me happy.

Before I know Korean Lovers' culture, I didn't think it important for lovers to wear something of the same color.

Now I know a little bit of Korean culture, if Wook's photo was up on Thursday 14th, I think it implies something.

https://matadornetwork.com/abroad/the-14th-of-every-month-in-south-korea-is-a-holiday/

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote images. Thanks!

59 minutes ago, Zafiro said:

Before I know Korean Lovers' culture, I didn't think it important for lovers to wear something of the same color.

Now I know a little bit of Korean culture, if Wook's photo was up on Thursday 14th, I think it implies something.

Wow thank you for sharing! I also googled it and it seems the 14th of each month in South Korea is a special romantic day for lovers and Wookie posted on the 14th of July. And he looked really happy in those photos!

Also if you Google it, 14 Feb in Korea is the day ladies give their special guy chocolates. Remember Wookie’s post on 14 Feb 2019 with the OJS chocolate box? It makes even more sense now hehe. 

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Zafiro said:

https://matadornetwork.com/abroad/the-14th-of-every-month-in-south-korea-is-a-holiday/

Oh yes, that´s right. It´s a very good find, there was something for couples to celebrate that day!  I remember LDW's once said that Autumn was his favorite season of the year. Hmm..a good season to get married maybe?

Thanks for sharing. :blush:

31 minutes ago, Almondcroissant said:

a special romantic day for lovers and Wookie posted on the 14th of July. And he looked really happy in those photos!

Also if you Google it, 14 Feb in Korea is the day ladies give their special guy chocolates. Remember Wookie’s post on 14 Feb 2019 with the OJS chocolate box? It makes even more sense now hehe. 

Yes, it feels so good! :love: happy happy, I really miss them. 

@Almondcroissant @Zafiro

he has looked happy the last few months, right? :rolleyes:

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1