Do You Remember...

Guest paigehk

hahaha. I love this. I fell of my chair laughing

Take 1 sure is the craziest. I love it..So funny and hyper!

THanks a lot for making these!!

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wakeywakey

i loved all three takes. They are seriously so cute and mischieveous. i love them. seriously. they are just tooooooo funny!

Adorable and loveable! so many shinhwa threads are appearing! keep them coming!

• 2 months later...
Guest m1ssxoh

thank you for posting these up...took me back to my shinhwa obsession days..sighs..now im ust look at their old shows and clips..^__^ THANK YOU for making me laugh so much,~

shinhwa is soooooooooooo funny!!!! AND HOT AND CUTE TOO!!!!

they are an extremely crazy and fun-loving bunch of ppl!!!

Shinhwa forever!

Guest luvjunjin/andy

hahaha.... yeah yeah they r always so naughty....

nv can they sit still for an interview... bt that's the cuteness in them

n thru these u can see how close they r!! i luv them like this!

so CUTE!! :wub:

forever,

luvjunjin/andy (irin)

• 3 months later...

Hello

:)

I bumped this threadt back up because our boys are coming back :D

This is their latest interview. The interview was released a day or two back, but the actual photoshoot was in early November ^^

It's not really a crazy interview yet, since it's the first released clip of the shoot (The SBS Morning clip, which is only available in LQ, shows small clips of Jinnie accidentally pouring water up his nose, Ricwan tuning wineglasses with water, Dongwan drinking out of Minwoo's cup etc...so I think we can expect great things XD And the MBC ones are usually the best ones). Anyways, just wanted to cap it because it's still very cute and I'm sure all ShinHwa fans are just as excited as I am ^_^

SOOMPI Resize may make it hard to read the text...so I recommend clicking on the frames and enlarging them

tAkE #4

071201 KBS YUNYEGA NEWS- SHINHWA @ WINTER STORY 2007-2008 PHOTOSHOOT

interview.jpg

interview2.jpg

interview3.jpg

interview4.jpg

interview5.jpg

interview6.jpg

interview7.jpg

In the end, no one said anything about the new album lolz

Probably too preoccupied trying to embarass Jinnie haha~

Youtube Link: http://youtube.com/watch?v=PJg5HLVlLmA

*CLICK* for TAKE #5

Guest blue_bubble

oh geeze! I remember these interviews and how much I loved them. They're so cute and it's really great that they show their tight-knit friendship and brotherhood so greatly and outwardly. That's what i love most about shinhwa. You know that their interviews aren't scripted and they truly act themselves around each.

Thanks for the recent interview!! glad to know that they are still as close as ever <3

Guest xsamilee

still love shinhwa =) ... i remember back then ... when all fanfics were about h.o.t. ... then it was really hard to find fanfics about h.o.t. ... because all fanfics were about shinhwa ... and how ... all fanfics are about ... really young people ... haha

missing those days =(

Archived