Do You Remember...

Guest adaytodiefor

LOL... omg I forgot how dorky they were during their debute... I just had to laugh... HAHAHA!

I <3 SHINHWA... 11 years... wow that's pretty long!

Shinhwa always makes me laugh even if it's the dumbest thing to the funniest...

HAHA... shinhwa always!

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest samshiku

AMY the take 4 is brilliant LOL hahahaha its damn funny!!!! ive watched it TWICE but everything usually happens so quickly..all you can do is sit and laugh along with them..and now that you mention it, i realize they did not mention anything about the new album LOL

Guest Bronwen

XD And while I'm into K-drama I haven't gotten around to listening to some K-music and whatnot and seeing which bands I like. In all honesty I've only heard a couple of songs from them but I've watch them interact more than hear them sing and I'm becoming a very big fan of them. I watched these before and they're incredibly playful! I love that about them! Seeing them so relaxed and playful around each other shows how very tight and fun they are.

Shinhwa rules!

Guest -randomness-

I haven't gotten a chance to watch the other ways, but the first one's HILARIOUS. At first I felt bad for the girl since she's being teased by Dongwan, but after a while, I felt bad for the guys because her voice really is high and squeaky. Did you see Hyesung wince and put his finger in his ear near the end?

still love shinhwa =) ... i remember back then ... when all fanfics were about h.o.t. ... then it was really hard to find fanfics about h.o.t. ... because all fanfics were about shinhwa ... and how ... all fanfics are about ... really young people ... haha

missing those days =(

:lol::lol:

I remember those days. And Shinhwa was in almost every fanfic with the same typical roles: Minwoo was always the main character as some cold-hearted player, CEO, rich man, etc. Eric as the prince, Hyesung as the girly mom, Andy always the cutest and youngest, Dongwan the health obsessed freak, and Junjin the player.

But I remember watching these interviews. I love how even though they're getting older, they're still so playful and young all the time. By the way, does anyone know Dongwan's blog?

Guest adaytodiefor
:lol::lol:

I remember those days. And Shinhwa was in almost every fanfic with the same typical roles: Minwoo was always the main character as some cold-hearted player, CEO, rich man, etc. Eric as the prince, Hyesung as the girly mom, Andy always the cutest and youngest, Dongwan the health obsessed freak, and Junjin the player.

But I remember watching these interviews. I love how even though they're getting older, they're still so playful and young all the time. By the way, does anyone know Dongwan's blog?

I remember too... Shinhwa in almost every fanfic esp. Minwoo haha.

Now you read DBSK n Big Bang...

The good times...

Shinhwa<3

Guest jangneri
By the way, does anyone know Dongwan's blog?

It's www.november21.co.kr ^^

Thank you for making all these crystalis... even though I watched all of them already~ it's still fun seeing all the captions you made. HAHAHA. And you were right, they are so playful and everything they say is almost 90% nonsense that people tend to forget what their interview is actually about. hahahaha.

XDDDD

• 4 weeks later...
Guest hahaheehee

Thanks for starting this thread! I just chanced upon it. Even though I've watched all 4 takes but they still crack me up. :)

I just love their personalities and craziness. <333 Come to think of it, their interviews usually end up talking about everything else under the sun except for the main point. Haha!

And really, I don't know any other group who loves each other so much and has a bond and friendship as tight as theirs.

^ yup, the news is that Dongwan and Eric are entering the army next year.

Guest ohhlalakelly

Oh my gosh, that was so cute. They're so silly and funny. :)

I laughed the hardest when Junjin was punished for coming in 2hrs late,

even though they were all late except for Hyesung, haha.

Archived