Idols Express Nerves As They Show Up For College Entrance Exam

Newsie

This year’s College Scholastic Ability Test (hereafter CSAT) in Korea began on the morning of November 15. Several idols, most being born in 2000, arrived at their respective assigned test centers to partake in the exam. Stray Kids’ Hyunjin is taking his exam at Guil High School, while Seungmin is taking his at Kyunggi High […]

The post Idols Express Nerves As They Show Up For College Entrance Exam appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I'm a student so far. To follow my music idols' carreer and to listen to their new songs and watch videos on YouTube, I had to unburden my time and ease my studying. How it's good at our era of technological advance to have online helpers where I can read this review and decide which professionals will help me with my assignment. That really gives me the opportunity just to enjoy life and be who I am.

Archived