Oh Ji Ho 오지호

Guest rainz*gurl

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@samzz your guy is looking so fine, dare I say! He is totally rocking this haircut. I am jealous of men who age so well especially one as good looking as OJH. He is looking better than ever. With looks like this along with good acting chops he will be in demand as an actor for a very long time.:)

what to do ELY, he's taken already, and soon going to be a father.

100% respect to him for his age, while men with looks and money like him choose younger idols, younger chicks, he choose a real mature career woman 36 yrs of age.

Not all handsome men are useless.

what to do ELY, he's taken already, and soon going to be a father.

100% respect to him for his age, while men with looks and money like him choose younger idols, younger chicks, he choose a real mature career woman 36 yrs of age.

Not all handsome men are useless.

I know he is taken....waa waa waa...I get the feeling that he is one of those late bloomers in the industry. The current trend of using idol actors will soon fade out and the next thing you know is people want to see ahjussis on their screens again!

The fact that he married a woman his age rather than a twenty something year old and being a father soon make him even more appealing to audiences :).

• Guest unfeatured this topic
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived