Whose Body Would You Rather Have?

tracycutie

Guest *~yunjeong~*

Angelina!! I heart her~ i've always been short and so i'd want to be tall and sexy~~~ and she just looks so good when she dresses up

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yoojini

jennifer's too stick skinny. :crazy: but she doesn't look all that thin there. angelina gets my vote.^^ she's got sexy curves like how real women should.:D

i'd pick jennifer's body. she's more curvy. i've always wanted a curvy body. and she's more proportioned. plus she has more junk on her trunk than angelina's. angelina doesn't have much of a butt :X for some reason, i've always thought jolie has a weird looking body. it looks a little off and its not her boobs. its something else. she looks somewhat stiff and she doesn't have much hips.

Um... None.

Angelina has way broad shoulders. Like wtf? She doesn't look that skinny as the article says.

Jen had a nice body when "Friends" first aired. She used to be pretty, dress nice,...and eat. :unsure:

I want Jessica Alba's or Halle Berry's body. :D

Guest Vino de Jerez

dudeee calm down ;D haha !

back to the topic..

def. Angelina ! because ... well just because :D

HAHA KK!! YES I HATE HER, AND THUS WONT WANT HER BOOODEHH.. HAHA!!

Guest strawberrynkiwi

I never really like Jennifer. I like Rachel though haha...

I would pick Angelina, but now thinking bout it more. if I was still me on the inside, I would pick Jennifer.

Guest graceyoon

well they're both the same size.. a frikken size two omgosh so i wouldn't mind for either.. but i don't like big boobs, i'd rather have aniston's cuz it balances the frame

Guest globosapien

angelina.

she looks sexy in anything.

like in the pictures above. angelina looks loads better in that c&c white top compared to jen's dressed up outfit.

Guest dreamsicle

I don't think those stats are right. According to that, I have a bigger chest than Angelina Jolie, and that is the most wrong thing there ever could be.

Archived