나의 흑역사 오답노트

Network: KBS2

Episodes: 1

Release Date: September 14, 2018

Runtime: Friday 22:00

Director: Hwang Seung Ki

Writer: Bae Soo-Young

Synopsis

Do Do-Hye  is a math teacher. She has a personality that is too honest at times and this causes her to face embarrassing moments. Whenever she has one of those embarrassing moments, she writes down in her wrong answer notes and reflects on herself.

Do Do-Hye goes to a camp for writing college entrance exam questions. There, she meets two men with whom she had embarrassing moments with in the past.

Cast

Jeon So-Min - Do Do-Hye

Park Sung-Hoon - Na Pil-Seung

Oh Dong-Min - Choi Jin-Sang

Song Ji-In - Teacher Oh

source: asianwiki

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama Special 2018] My Dark History Wrong Answer Note, 나의 흑역사 오답노트 - Jeon So Min
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama Special 2018] My embarrassing days, 나의 흑역사 오답노트 - Jeon So Min - Premieres on September 14th
On 9/14/2018 at 6:03 PM, akiera said:

Just finished it. Really sweet and funny. The chemistry between the cast is also great.

I agree! It was so sweet and funny. Very easy and fun to watch. The main couple has a great chemistry! I want to see them in another drama! 

Especially, the main guy is handsome and his character is attractive. :wub:

Archived