US or SK for v-line?

88pixels

hi everyone! wanna have v-shaped face and considering a plastic surgery in south korea. had no idea if it really worth it? I’m from LA and got consultations with several local surgeons but didn’t really like their results. any suggestions?

14 minutes ago, sphnixdarc said:

I got my surgeries done in Seoul 2 years ago and still have no regrets. It worth every penny I paid. Korean surgeons are the best for facial contouring and pricing policy is quite good and got excellent results

what is facial contouring? v-line?

13 minutes ago, sphnixdarc said:

Basically, v-line combines two – jaw and chin reduction surgeries as far as I know. I also proceeded zygomatic bone reduction, forehead lifting and rhinoplasty

so many procedures at a time? was it difficult to recover?

10 minutes ago, 88pixels said:

so many procedures at a time? was it difficult to recover?

For me, it’s better to have all at once :) honestly, recovery was pretty tough but only first few weeks. As soon as swelling gone I felt much better. And it’s not about pain as I didn’t actually feel any, it’s more about discomfort, bc you can’t normally breath, chew or open your mouth

5 minutes ago, sphnixdarc said:

For me, it’s better to have all at once :) honestly, recovery was pretty tough but only first few weeks. As soon as swelling gone I felt much better. And it’s not about pain as I didn’t actually feel any, it’s more about discomfort, bc you can’t normally breath, chew or open your mouth

creepy… what was the total time you spent for your recovery?

16 minutes ago, 88pixels said:

creepy… what was the total time you spent for your recovery?

I stayed in Seoul for about 2 weeks to remove all seams, had to follow a special diet for about 2 months and no physical activities, smoking, alcohol, sauna for 1 month. In total I spent about 3 months for full recovery but final results could see only about 5-6 months later because of swelling

5 minutes ago, sphnixdarc said:

I stayed in Seoul for about 2 weeks to remove all seams, had to follow a special diet for about 2 months and no physical activities, smoking, alcohol, sauna for 1 month. In total I spent about 3 months for full recovery but final results could see only about 5-6 months later because of swelling

I thought recovery would take much longer… huh…

17 hours ago, sphnixdarc said:

No, here are my results a year after

BEFORE

BEFORE

AFTER

AFTER

wow! You look gorgeous! and I really like the shape of your lower face, it looks much slimmer making you look sooooo cute. thank you very much for sharing!

1 hour ago, 88pixels said:

which clinic did you go btw? if I finally decide to get my surgery done I wanna know where best to go :)

The hospital I went to was BANOBAGI Plastic Surgery and for zygoma, jaw and chin reduction my surgeon was Dr.Oh Changhyun I think you can contact them via WhatsApp or Line for online consultation, just in case if you are really interested

20 minutes ago, sphnixdarc said:

The hospital I went to was BANOBAGI Plastic Surgery and for zygoma, jaw and chin reduction my surgeon was Dr.Oh Changhyun I think you can contact them via WhatsApp or Line for online consultation, just in case if you are really interested

thank you a lot! :)

• 3 months later...

I would definitely go to south korea for plastic surgery. The doctors are much more experienced with this type of surgery, especially V line. I just got my eyes one at View hospital. I think they also do V line surgery as well. 

Archived