Do You Squeeze Your Pimples?

marcs.lover

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xVKN408x

what i do is i squeeze the yellowish puss out from under my skin so it burts like a balloon... then i whipe away the residue and apply my acne treatments on it :D such as those scar away kinds of things

very yummii to see the yellow stuff go pop out of my skin=P

i squeeze mine, but DONT....its really bad for ur skin nd leaves marks...if ur going to squeeze, probably shower first or sth so the hot water opens ur pores a lil...or hmm apply treatment ointment first so the pus can come out a lil bit more first b4 u squeeze...or itll kill ur skin!

Yeah, it's really bad for you. My dad always squeezed his when he was young and although it seems like it has disappeared, it doesn't. Now, his skin is so bad and you can totally see all the scars it made. It's really gross.

Sarah

i usually wait around 2-3 days then i'll squeeze it til the white substance come out. it will leave me a scar for another 2-3 days then

same here

Guest konnichiwa

I used to, but then I stopped since I realized it got way worse since they would turn more red and stuff xD But I do it unconciously sometimes o_o

Guest p H a T me

depends what kind of pimple it is.. LOL

if it had a head (whitehead) .. ill squeeze it but if its one of those ugli red mounded pimples.. then ill just put cream on it until it grows a head for me to pop.. LOL

i use to squeez it but then i dont do it anymore

it makes it A LOT worse and u get scars

now i just put on this WONDERFUL cream and it goes away in 2 days but it gets the redness away over the first night :)

Guest sugar_puff <3

lol we all know its abd for our skin but it's liike when you look into the mirror and you see one u jus cant help but squeeze it so it'll go away lol... for me if i must or tempted to i would cleanse my face first with warm/hot water then squeeze it but luckily mine usually dont leave marks muahahaha but if ur skin won't let u get away with it just leave it and it'll go away... but it might take a very long time..

Guest supergirl<3

When you pop it, doesn't it leave .. scars? Lmao, I wouldn't know, I never did that to mines. It always goes away eventually so I leave it alone. But still, if it leaves scars, how come people still do it. :mellow:

Guest sugar_puff <3

^ i dont think it leaves scars on everyone.. and if it does it might be really light ones that goes away so thats why ppl keep popping them... if it did leave major scars im sure they wouldnt dare touch it again

Archived